2 G's- The Tonygreen and Karma G Collabo 2021

Tonygreen

After lots of work to make this happen over the years 2021 is the year it finally goes down.

First release will be fems in February.

Headbanger x reversed Gorilla Bubble bx5

(Sherb IX x Biker)F2 x reversed Gorilla Bubble bx5

Really excited to finally be able to bring this vision to reality! Look for more releases throughout the year! Here is where to find more details as they become available!

We been planning for a few years. I sent him the GB line but lost the plants when he got sick. Then he sent pollen this summer but it failed!

Finally got seeds growing!

On 12/12/2020 at 2:30 PM, Tonygreen said:

We been planning for a few years. I sent him the GB line but lost the plants when he got sick. Then he sent pollen this summer but it failed!

Finally got seeds growing!

Karma is a great person has always kept it real all these years 

Dude, so many fake mfers breeder wise.

Karma is a true cannabis man of the people.

Always willing to give advice or a hand up if he can. 

I reach out to a lot of guys I had some respect for and leave with none. Most only care about themselves

Good humans are hard to find!

On 12/19/2020 at 7:27 AM, Pot Boy said:

Prego lol looks like fire!

I usually see like anywhere from 25 to 50 percent less resin production on full pollination FWIW! Plus I'm cheap and always underfeed so if mine look good I know when it hits you guys hands with the skills they will truly shine ha

Headbangers, so rock hard and dense, great crowning of flowers above the leaf line, all ranges of diff sours so far. Noticed one I've been smoking the resin off of one that just got way more intense here at week 7 with a real strong sour lip tingling and smacking and nose burning sensation. Another here at week 7 is turning from just clean sour to some gas starting up.

I stayed away from lemon smells in veg but 1 of em I think is going lemon pledge kush.

All 4 of my selections besides my 1 lanky spear outlier grow near identical.

Big strong trunk and branches, great branching and strong flower formation.

20201227_001552.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the updated strain info! I’m late to the game, still catching up after stumbling onto these strains in Muskegon at the Gene Traders 2021 show. I’m starting with the Gorilla Bubble, but hoping to try more ‘tortured beans’ including the Headbanger cross!  

17 hours ago, BDub said:

Thanks for the updated strain info! I’m late to the game, still catching up after stumbling onto these strains in Muskegon at the Gene Traders 2021 show. I’m starting with the Gorilla Bubble, but hoping to try more ‘tortured beans’ including the Headbanger cross!  

Nice, you musta met the @Dankcat out there.

18 hours ago, BDub said:

Aye!   Nice meeting you Bdub and welcome to the party!

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. I jumped on the TG/Karma collaboration, too good to pass on.  I got a bonus pack of I think 30 seeds. Gave 10 to a buddy and popped 4. All germed,  I killed one, pretty common here. Last week? I get an email from GLG explaining an issue with hulls being cracked and offering replacements.  I looked and there's some but I wasnt concerned as I already got the heavy pack. Today I get full replacements without having requested them!

In my mind what separates one biz from the next is how they deal with problems.  They're gonna happen. I get a solution and I didn't even have a real problem.  That's what I call an outstanding business! This shows me I made the correct decision to make the lions share of my seed purchases at GLG. 

For me and my needs I have years worth of killer genetics to run. Much as I was tempted I was going to pass on the 420 GLG promos. After this??? I'm ordering out of appreciation,  well...and I saw something I'm sure I can't live without.

GLG, Dragboatjeffy,  and Tony Green's Tortured Beans. It's a privilege to have people like you to work with. Thank you. Crownpoodle 

Archived