Darlin's Net and Blue DMT

Tynehead Tom

camera died right when i was going to snap the pics LOL but..... DMT Dream , pheno 1, flowered clone and the Darlin's Net are at 30% amber. Tried to put a fade on these but they just wouldn't have it LOL They are both very ripe though and swelled up nice. The DMT Dream clone really surprised me by surpassing the larger (at flip) dalrin's net. They both produced rock solid swollen frost bombed nuggets and by and large, I'm very pleased with how these finished up. Just wish I had a big bush of that Darlin's Net coming down instead of just a flipped clone.....I've saved this pheno though and also have a bunch more darlin's net seedlings to clone and flower out.

Pics tomorrow, I'm giving these 72hrs darkness before i chop them ;)

The larger bush of DMT Dream pheno 1 is pretty much done too though i am getting her to fade a bit. I thought the bud leaves were starting to go reddish at the edges but it is ambering trichomes. I figure by monday she will be going to the dark room for harvest. The other 2 DMT Dreams are still fattening and only traces of amber so figure another week anyways.

so close now :rasta.nana:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

first off, I apologize for my crappy camera man skills. I have nerve issues that make it near impossible to hold the camera steady sometimes :(

anyhow, first up is the Darlin's Net, flowered from a well rooted clone and she went 53 days + I give all my plants 3 days of darkness before chop and hang.

Harvested at 30% amber trichomes with last 2 weeks ph 6.3 water only. I have a nice mum of this pheno , which I have called #2T to differentiate between the other cuts out there. This pheno has a tell tale leaf trait that is shown in pic 6 where midway down the fan blades it gets a twist or wrinkle. The mum outside is doing it too, as are a couple of the latest seedling batch which go for sexing next week..... fuggen nice plants. So grateful to have these in my garden. Smells.... tough one really, strong notes of sour funk, coffee like back ground but also a sharp sweet hashy smell in there too. Quite complex and I'll do a full summarized report in the PRG reports thread once this cures up and I can smoke test her.

DSC04685 - Copy.JPG

DSC04686 - Copy.JPG

DSC04687 - Copy.JPG

DSC04689 - Copy.JPG

DSC04690 - Copy.JPG

DSC04692 - Copy.JPG

DSC04694 - Copy.JPG

DSC04708 - Copy.JPG

And can't forget about these spectacular DMT Dreams...... damn, the PRG team certainly has one hell of a special stud in that DMT kush male.

So this one also flipped from a well rooted clone, was between 6 and 8 inches tall at the turn and formed up a nice little plant for sure. I think I could take this another week as it is still pushing little foxtails with white pistils, but going by the trichomes, she's ready to come down.

wonderful smells on these DMT Dreams and I find it a strong sweet berry like top end, but with a deep dank funky background. The smell of something you know is gonna get you high as fuck haha we will see ;)

The clone plant was easy to feed and in the short time it filled out exceptionally. Buds are all harder than one might expect and the frost is slick and greasy on the fingers. mmmmmm DMT Dream and pics with 2 plants are the Darlin's Net #2T and DMT Dream side by side

Harvest also at 53 days + 72hrs dark time..... DMT Dream pheno #1T

DSC04695 - Copy.JPG

DSC04699 - Copy.JPG

DSC04700 - Copy.JPG

DSC04701 - Copy.JPG

DSC04702 - Copy.JPG

DSC04704 - Copy.JPG

DSC04705 - Copy.JPG

DSC04706 - Copy.JPG

DSC04707 - Copy.JPG

Fucking awesome brutha 👍

The leaf twist is a gg4 trait and probably where the fox tails are coming from. Gg4 tends to do that the longer you flower her. 

When I ran my dmt dream testers I found the were all difficult to get fade on but the smoke was clean with white ash. The last run I had I flushed the shit out of it and it got almost black with a purple fade. I used z7 for the flush this last time.

i asked my little grow store lady, who thinks her store is well stocked (big LOL) and like every other time i'm in there asking for stuff..... she's never heard of z7. Every time i'm in there I ask for something and they don't have it , won't order it, try to sell me something i don't want. I might just have to open a cannabis geared grow store in this little town before legalization comes around.

anyhow.... I'm getting decent fade on the larger DMT Dreams , yellowing out and reddening of the petioles. One of them not so much but the other two are fading out. The larger plant of the pheno 1 that is same as the clone and is by far out yielding the other two phenos is gonna be up next for the chop. Will get some pics in the next few days. Gave her a nice super cold water flush last night so we'll see if that gives her any neato colours :D

I still have more DMT Dream beans to pop and will be adventuring into those in the first seed pop after summer is over.

I have about 8-9 darlings net on the go right now, can't wait to see what they have in store for me. They were very vigorous sprouts.

Last week I'm a gg4 virgin. This week I'm doing one of the larger pheno hunts I've done strain wise and it's almost all gg4 crosses, funny how life works

Maybe you can get Tom to share some of the bx beans that are in his future. I popped 5 and got a trifoliate. It grew out normal by the 4th node but was a nice find outa the first 5 beans cracked.    

Tom has always been very good to me, I'm sure it will work it self out.

Did the trifoliate have and other distinctive traits? I've found them to always be slow vegging plants but I havnt seem to many first hand 

12 hours ago, Ogtg2213 said:

Tom has always been very good to me, I'm sure it will work it self out.

Did the trifoliate have and other distinctive traits? I've found them to always be slow vegging plants but I havnt seem to many first hand 

It had 2 sets of cotyledons in the beginning and then trifoliate for the first 3 nodes and then started regular growth. It has as much vigor as any of the others so not slow. Gonna up pot it today so we will see how it takes off.  

i think out of all the trifoliate type plants I've found over the years, only one was a female. It was from the original Flo beans from dj short. Was a neat plant and finished with 3 main colas. It did yield a "bit more" but wasn't the keeper in those beans. I miss my mum of Flo, she was a fun giggly high sweet tasting girl.

gonna have to send DBJ a message LOL been waiting for a bit now to hear from him about payment on my last order and to touch base on the PRG tester beans ...... today I was cleaning out my truck and found an envelope with US cash in it and realizing that I never mailed in my last order. I was sure I mailed it in time for a 420 sale golden ticket LOL fak me that was a while ago now. oooops O.o

here's the 3 DMT Dreams, just random shots. The one is almost twice the size of the other 2...... that's the one i have backed up ;) Day 55

first pic is a lowest bud from pheno 1 (biggest plant) , last pic shows the leafiest of the 3, pheno 2,  but she's the very berry and super frosty one. Pheno 2 and 3 are very similar though in smell, frost and bud shape. The close up bud shot of pheno 1 was too shitty to post so I'll get a new one tomorrow. The two bigger bud shots are pheno 2 and 3.

DSC04714 - Copy.JPG

DSC04715 - Copy.JPG

DSC04717 - Copy.JPG

DSC04718 - Copy.JPG

DSC04719 - Copy.JPG

DSC04721 - Copy.JPG

DSC04722 - Copy.JPG

well, these girls are getting the chop !!

it's day 60 today and 2 days ago I put pheno 1 into darkness , she will get cut tomorrow and I just put pheno 2 and 3 in the darkroom for thier 72hrs darkness today so chop in 3 days. My wife took off for a girls weekend and took my camera LOL. I don't use cell phones for weed pics so ya'all are gonna have to wait a couple days for pics. I can tell you this much , these girls are ripe and stinky. gorgeous plants and pheno 1 is by far the yielder of the three but pheno 2 and 3 and perhaps a bit fruitier/berry like skunky aroma and appear frostier. They are all just super sugar coated though ;) All have super dense buds but pheno 1 buds are noticeably harder. Pheno 2 and 3 are quite leafy as well but with all that sugar and that smell, who cares.

Will get pics but these plants are sure winners in my books.

well, I'm smoking my first joint of DMT Dream pheno 1 , the flipped clone. 

I am having a real hard time attaching names to flavours on this one. It has kind of a pound cake flavour, with a hint of sweetness and a predominant flavour of hashy dankness LOL that is the best i can do right now. The larger plants of all 3 phenos are hanging in the drying room so I'll get pics once I trim the sugar leaves and seperate bud from stem in a few days. I have a pile of people arriving in early june for a 4 day long bash at my place so will be breaking out all my jars from this flowering run to get folks to evaluate.

The high is great, strong, 1/3rd of a doob is just right for me. Functional, clear but strong and I definately feel a reduction in my constant lower back pain.

will do up a proper report once everything is cured up along with the darlin's net that is still hanging as well.

Darlin's net turned out pretty good , damn!! The buds are super dense nuggets that break up bigger than they look. This pheno is probably leaning heavy to the sour side and has a taste similar to bubba kush but much more "hashy". I dunno, I'm not having an easy time putting names to flavours on this one. It tastes killer though and is "very" potent. Afternoon/evening smoke for sure and cerebral, forhead sensation and smoking 1/2 a small doob to myself gets me fuggen cheeched real good. The high is immediate and couchy but after about a half hour becomes functional and clear. Love it!! It's one of those stories where a guy sees pics on the internet and has a "I must grow that" moment.... and then gets to grow it and it absolutely meets all expectations...... kinda like that ;)

While an edge in potency goes to this pheno of darlin's net, the 3 DMT Dreams are down and curing and gawd damn....... more on that tomorrow when i post bud pics.

now, I've done a bit of a shuffle up and have a bunch of plants going here so time for an update and rundown on what's where and at what stage.

I had some darlin's net i popped a while back and got 2 more females , one is in greenhouse, other one I just let flower inside and it's near week 3 i think. It is a much different looking plant than all the others and I am torn between pulling for a reveg and letting it finish. I'll get pics tonight so smokin joe can have a look see.

Then I popped more darlins net and have I think 5 more females that just finished sexing and are 7 weeks old now. I was just gonna flower them out right away but now that I've smoked the one pheno..... I gotta clone every female i find to see what else is hiding in them beans. So I moved them to the greenhouse to let them veg for a few weeks for good cuts.

I got some sour d x dmt as well but will get to those in the other thread after I take some pics.

DMT Dream , pheno #1 , cured weight at 2oz 21 grams , virtually no larf.

smells of pound cake or muffins with a slightly sweet smooth almost OG kush like background. Not really berry in the sweetness but something. It is "very" good smoke, super dense bud and just coated in trichomes. Chopping up a doob leaves hash on the scissors and the trichomes feel like grains of sugar between the fingers. She rings the keeper bell for sure!!

DSC04798 - Copy.JPG

DSC04799 - Copy.JPG

DSC04800 - Copy.JPG

DSC04804 - Copy.JPG

DSC04805 - Copy.JPG

DSC04807 - Copy.JPG

DSC04808 - Copy.JPG

and some cured bud shots of DMT Dream Phenos #1T, 2T and 3T

Pheno #1T - the yielder , described in previous post

DMT Dream #1T bud shots - Copy.JPG

Pheno #2T - Smells sweet and dank , very dank. Has a sweet, maybe berry like flavour accompanied by a bit of pepper and traditional kush background. It is real nice powerful smoke, for evenings or lazing around.... not morning weed hehehe

DMT Dream #2T bud shot pic 2 - Copy.JPG

DMT Dream #2T bud shots pic 1 - Copy.JPG

Pheno #3T- Very much like Pheno 2 but has an additonal hashy background and perhaps is the strongest of the 3 in smell and potency. While a bit peppery, she has more of a blueberry pancake syrop along with the same dank kushy smell which all transfers to the taste quite well. I "really" like this bud in particular , cracking the jar and getting that first wiff is immensely satisfying ;)

DMT Dream #3T bud shot - Copy.JPG

Good eye man ;)

I flowered 2 clones of the Darlin's net pheno 2T , one unseeded (2 buds on right in pic) and the other clone I hit with the Northern light's #5 x Deep Chunk male. I used him on 95 strawberry mandarina, the darlin's and a 3 way f2 with his 3 sisters.

Some of these beans will end up in yer stash in good time :D

Archived