Darlin's Net and Blue DMT

Tynehead Tom

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

end of week 5....... frostiest plant in the room award goes to the darlin's net..... crazy frost and the smell is fuggen yummy :)

got a bunch of pics, just gotta go thru them and find ones that aren't all blurry. I have a hard time holding the camera still sometimes which kinda sux.

DMT Dreams are doing well but I fear they are rootbound. Lots of clawed leaves and just a general appearance that i should be doing "something" different. That said, they are super frosty and all three have dense solid nugs. One smells almost blueberry muffinish , the other two smell great but can't quite describe that smell. I'm getting quite a few faded out hairs for week 5 so not sure if it's stray pollen that i didn't wash off the plants i dusted or rootbound..... I dunno.

Regardless , all three of these DMT Dreams are pleasing me and I'm happy that I have a clone in veg of the nicest of the 3.

I'll post up a round of pics later today.

okay here's some quick pics. The plants are small, flipped in 2 gallons at about 8inches tall.

Darlins Net, end of week 5

DSC04555 - Copy.JPG

DSC04556 - Copy.JPG

and the one pheno of the DMT Dream that I kept clones of

also at 5 weeks , maybe 4 days short of that actually , but also very nice for a small little plant flipped at barely 8inches tall.

also 2 bud shots of one of the phenos that almost looks like it's getting ready to finish flowering.... the tops are tightening right up and has really slowed new pistil formation. I thought maybe it got pollen from somewhere but other plants are not showing these signs so I think maybe being rootbound is making it finish faster than anticipated?

I dunno LOL

DSC04557 - Copy.JPG

DSC04558 - Copy.JPG

DSC04559 - Copy.JPG

DSC04560 - Copy.JPG

finished sexing the oldest seedlings and got 2 more Darlin's Net females. Gonna veg em for a bit till i can take cuts. No pics tonight sorry

topped them both and put them back on 24hr light to get them out of flower mode.

Still have another 8 seedlings in solo cups and they will get at least another week in those as they really haven't started drinking yet.... still building roots.

7 Darlins nets at somewhere between 2 and 3 weeks from seed. These are getting potted up to 1 gallons within the week but gonna let them build some more roots first. 

DSC04578 - Copy.JPG

DMT Dream , pheno #1 , sweet berry funk with a real strong fresh sweet carrot back ground. It smells totally unique to my nose. Never smelled weed like that before LOL It smells like a dessert food :)

this one was the rooted clone I flipped to test Sea O Greeen capabilty.... At just about 6 weeks I'm liking what I'm seeing

and the second pic is pheno 2 and 1/2 of #3 is in the pic on the right (she got biggest).... not looking happy, just woke up and I'm convinced these plants needed twice the size pot for how big i let them get as they are showing all the signs of being rootbound. Run off is spot on and the same on all plants so rootbound is all i can figure. They are frosty as phuck though ;)

DSC04568 - Copy.JPG

DSC04570 - Copy.JPG

I kept the clones from pheno #1 but i really like what i see in the DMT dream. I have a few more beans to get to of those and will be getting to them as soon as fall hunting season winds down. I'll be running a plant of pheno 1 outside light dep this summer as well. She goes out after the weekend.

My favorite of all so far though, from the possum ridge stuff I have is that frosty as the driven snow darlins net. That little plant is just ridiculously coated in trichomes for it's age. 

So a while back , weeks ago before i flipped the DMT Dreams, I cut the top off when i took clones. Well, I took the whole top half of a almost 2 foot tall plant actually LOL 

I stuck it in a glass of water for what seemed like an eternity and a couple weeks ago that big fat stem started blowing out roots. Potted it into a 4" starter and left it sitting there in the same spot. So probably close to 2 months since i cut it from the main plant, she is just in last few days growing new growth at the top. What a hardy plant and talk about a torture test LOL there are 120 watts of CFL about 3 feet about the bathroom counter and that's all the light she has had for the past 2 months, on 24hr.

So, seeing as she wants to live so bad, I'm gonna pot her up and stick her out in the sunshine for the summer :D

top of pheno#1

DSC04582 - Copy.JPG

DSC04583 - Copy.JPG

And if ya think darlin is frosty wait till you get the bx 3  beans. I have ran the bx1 and about to flower bx2. I'm gonna keep my reports under my hat and wait on others but I know you will want to crak em when ya get em. 

@Smokin Joe ya man so far both the dmt dream and darlins net are impressive plants so far. I can't wait to smoke test this stuff haha

That DMT Dream will go untopped I think. I have another one in veg that has been topped already and will be going outside as well.

Plan is to veg outside to end of June, then light dep flowering for harvest by or before sept 10th.

Will have some pics of my greenhouse set up soon, with Possum Ridge, Sour Dubb x DMT , DMT Dream and Darlin's Net well represented ;)

week 6 ended sunday and things are looking good!! 

here's a couple shots of the Darlin's Net flowered clone. Not gonna yield a tonne but it was a freshly rooted clone only vegged for a few days. It's twin, not pictured is swollen top to bottom with beans. Was toying with a name for those beans.... maybe darlin's northern chunk? hehehe

DSC04598 - Copy.JPG

DSC04596 - Copy.JPG

And a shot of the flowered clone of DMT Dream pheno 1 , damn this plant is nice. It tripled in size and is putting on some real nice super frosty nugs.

there's a far shot of here , a shot beside the smaller darlins net clone, which was actually bigger than the dmt dream when they were flipped. And some shots from a the larger plants of DMT Dream pheno 2 and 3.  Oddly enough , #2 has been the hardest to dial in and has been downward clawed and concaved leaves throught flowering..... but it is the largest plant of the 3 , has rock hard deadly smelling buds and looks to have a lot more bud than the other 2 phenos. Smells are complex sweet, dank and dessert fruit , baked muffins kinda smelling. I don't know about blueberry but they smell awesome. Frosting up heavily as well and the resin from touching a bud is slick and greasy :rasta.nana:

You guys are just killing it with these DMT crosses...... that male is one special stud indeed joe.

DSC04595 - Copy.JPG

DSC04601 - Copy.JPG

DSC04599 - Copy.JPG

DSC04604 - Copy.JPG

DSC04605 - Copy.JPG

DSC04594 - Copy.JPG

here's a few quick pics, first 3 pics are some random tops from the 3 phenos of DMT Dream, then the top of the Darlin's Net clone and last is top of the DMT Dream pheno 1 clone, flowering at 49 days.

DSC04638 - Copy.JPG

DSC04640 - Copy.JPG

DSC04641 - Copy.JPG

DSC04647 - Copy.JPG

DSC04649 - Copy.JPG

So as these get closer to ripeness, they are evolving into some spectacular plants these DMT Dreams. There hasn't been much variance between them, alhough Pheno 1 was bit slower in veg but is the star of the show in flower. Pheno 1 and 3 share many similarities , especially at this stage in flower. The smell on #1 and 3 is near identical now and both have all but swallowed the calyxes and are plumping right out. Pheno 2 was quite vigorous in veg but is the slower one in flower and while it developed well, not like the other 2. It also has a much different smell, more fruit n cream and less sour? best way i can put it. It also has much darker leaves than pheno 1 and 3 and isn't starting to fade like the other 2. It's also still pushing new pistils at the top, though it is over 50% faded now. Looking like maybe pheno 1 and 3 are going to finish in 9 weeks or less (30% amber trichs) but pheno 2 might go a week more.

My flowered clones of darlins net and dmt dream are also swallowing calyxes now and not showing much for new pistils. They are busting at the seams and the DMT Dream clone (pheno 1) is starting to bust out sideways bud growth at the top bud...... fuggen awesome.

so close now........ :kitty:

Guest dawn patrol
5 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

So as these get closer to ripeness, they are evolving into some spectacular plants these DMT Dreams.

so close now........ :kitty:

I've got to track down some of these beans.  Always heard good things about the growth structure of Blue Dream and I favored the DMT leaning Triangle Trips pheno I lost so I can't see how these could be anything but great.

@dawn patrol , dude, anyone sitting on these beans..... get em growing , they not great, they fuggen awesome haha

still gotta smoke em but I gotta say, I'm real pleased with these and to be honest, I wasn't sure about them during veg but very glad I took them full term.

Ohh man I got some Darlins Glue from Chief! I know they not what this thread is about - just stoked to have something with Darlins Net in it after seeing these!

darlin's glue should be excellent as well man!! i guess that's back cross of a darlins net to GG4 ? 

I am starting to think that the seedpac/PGR/Ninefold crew are upcoming game changers..... especially up here in Canada , once cuts of these plants start filtering thier way to other gardens or folks see these and start snapping up thier beans. I'm more than impressed so far with every plant that has come from the PGR beans I have been sent so far.

Yeah I'm stoked to run anything from those guys let alone these gems. I had to inquire and they are a Limos/Ninefold cross. 

Ya you got the x nailed Tyne its GG4xDarlins Net F2

I agree 💯 % about these guys man, everything I've seen of theirs on here blows me away. 

Just found the Darlins Glue thread so will stop the clutter on yours haha.

Archived