Darlin's Net and Blue DMT

Tynehead Tom

Guest dansbuds
4 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Tom I thought you may like these pics  of Darlin's Net f2 

IMG_1057.JPG

IMG_1058.JPG

Wow ! some nice colors on them Joe ! i didn't get colors like that with the f1's

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These were dark green before I flushed with z7. The color started about 3 days later. I have a dmt dream that that just wouldn't fade with the seed run. I started flushing today so we will see how that works. 

25 minutes ago, Smokin Joe said:

These were dark green before I flushed with z7. The color started about 3 days later. I have a dmt dream that that just wouldn't fade with the seed run. I started flushing today so we will see how that works. 

Joe your pots were holding salts.... Using the z7 the pH holds steady like a rock.... And it will almost instantly clear a pot of Coco of nutes.......

@Aspen these are in sunshine advanced mix. I don't have a problem normally. Your right about the salt build up. The problem is that I fed the ones that didn't want to fade the same as the rest and I could tell all along that they were getting to much n but it wasn't a toxic amount so I didn't concern myself with it. I keep a tray set aside for my seed plants when I'm pheno hunting.  I find what I like in veg and flower out rather than kill the keepers. This particular run was a male search and this was the keeper female. I just flowered her after taking cuts. Kind of a mercy grow if you will lol. 

I didnt get the bad smells like most others when I flushed my equipment. Maybe because I run a stout mix of h2o2 through my equipment once a month. I also always added drip clean before I got the z7. 

I have valves set up on my system so I can valve off everything and recerculate back to the resavor just leaving the drip lines. They are set up so that when the pump shuts off they drain out. So very little liquid is left in my water lines when the pump is off.

Well here is the "rip saw" leafed plant that i was sure was a girl but is most certainly a boy.

Have killed the plant in the pic but have one in the veg cabinet. Such a stinky well structured plant Things I notice in this pheno is a bit faster to veg, responded extremely well to some light LST , rooted very easily and I have a tough time with rooting. Has a real nice deep funk to it, like a cofffee with just a hint of a chem/cleaner kinda smell on the back end. Rubbing the stem to test rub smells leaves a noticeable tack on my finger and thumb.... why oh why could it not have been a girl hahaha

Darlin's Net Rip Saw male pic1 - Copy.JPG

Darlin's Net Rip Saw male pic2 - Copy.JPG

I need a few more seedlings to fill the next round, I just put my last 3 sour dubb x dmt beans and 7 more darlin's net for a soak :rasta.nana:

fed the girls last nite a usual nute mix , everything on point with ph ect , using feed/feed/flush regimen. At 2 weeks now and buds are forming up and all the varieties are taking things well. BUT 2 of my Dmt dreams don't look too good this morning when i went in before the lights shut off. I noticed a bit of claw forming on one plant last feeding but it kinda went away but now, two of them are doing the downward leaf claw severely within 12 hrs of feeding. Somethins not right even though media ph is good no burnt leaf tips or signs of deficiencies on any of my other plants and there is a buffet of varieties in there.

Gotta back way off the feed for those two maybe? The third Dmt dream is looking just fine and the 2 Darlin's net clones I have flowering are turning into plants very fast LOL they are starting to look awesome and seem to be thriving with the feed schedule.

Have ya checked the run off of those 2? Could be they got locked out some how and are soaking in a high ec bath. I'd check the run off and flush tha hell out of them and then after your run off is in order start with a 1/2 strength feed. I would use some sort of flushing agent to help clean the roots. Z7 is some great stuff if you can get it.

On 4/25/2017 at 3:38 PM, Tynehead Tom said:

Well here is the "rip saw" leafed plant that i was sure was a girl but is most certainly a boy.

Have killed the plant in the pic but have one in the veg cabinet. Such a stinky well structured plant Things I notice in this pheno is a bit faster to veg, responded extremely well to some light LST , rooted very easily and I have a tough time with rooting. Has a real nice deep funk to it, like a cofffee with just a hint of a chem/cleaner kinda smell on the back end. Rubbing the stem to test rub smells leaves a noticeable tack on my finger and thumb.... why oh why could it not have been a girl hahaha

Darlin's Net Rip Saw male pic1 - Copy.JPG

Darlin's Net Rip Saw male pic2 - Copy.JPG

Use him to your advantage if you like.

Thanx for the advice @Smokin Joe (and the blessings to use the male), gonna take some measures when the light comes on tonite. Bud set is real nice on those and stretch is not too bad, gotta get them happy .

as for that male..... I have a topped out clone vegging , we'll see if he gets used or not. I still have yet to smoke darlin's net but already I really like the pants themselves and if the odors are an indication.... I think i will really like the smoke too. It's one of the varieties that over the past year really caught my eye as standing out from many of the glue crosses. Hammer has a couple nice ones too and that gorilla strawberryback from space genetics looks like a must try too hehe

But ya man, it is such a nice male , it's structure and such tricking me into thinking it was a female LOL Smell and structure and over all hardiness through the hell i put the plants through in november thru january. If I do find a use for him, I'll be posting it here ;)

If ya want I'll send a gift pack to Jeff to forward to ya. Darlin's  Net bx2 and fuck darlin's net (gorilla fuck x darlin's Net bx1)

Probably be next week before I send them to dbj but I'll put your name on a pkg and give ya a heads up. I'll even cover shipping this time.

no worries man I can get the shipping..... I am placing another order with glg anyways ;) I need some bodhi mothers milk and skylotus and didn't fit it into my 4-20 order. thanx again brutha!

well..... popped 7 more darlin's net last week , all 7 came up but one did something wierd LOL it sprouted up and then the next day i see it's tap root sticking a 1/4 inch above the soil. The shoot is about 3 inches long in a U shape with both the leaves and root tip shooting straight up .... I fear it is gonna dud out as it was looking pretty brown and dried at the tip. can't bend it strait without damage either so i did my best to lay it down and see what happens LOL

But the other 6 are up and doing great. That brings my Darlin's Net count up to 1 mum, 1 male stud, 9 seedlings total and the 2 clones of the mum in flower.

probably gonna have to flower these outside by light dep over july/august but we'll play it by ear ;)

couple of Darlin's Net pics

the mum i have vegging in a 1 gallon and jut topping and training for now, prepping her for next batch of clones.

Clones of the same mom in the flowering room. They won't get very big i don't think but should give me a good taste of the darlin's net nonetheless.

DSC04487 - Copy.JPG

DSC04477 - Copy.JPG

I'll get some flowering shots of the 3 DMT Dreams in next few days but here is the 3 new seedlings i just put in the 1000W flower room for sexing.

These have outrageously good stem rub smells and are growing with awesome vigour under the 400w. A coupe things jump out right away and they are the leaf twist, double serrations and also the funky leaf mutations you can see if you look closely. A couple leaf blades have 2 tips as well. Pretty funky plants !!

There is another 7 Darlins net seedlings but they are still in starters and working on thier first set of leaves still.

here's the pics , #3T , 4T and 5T

Darlin's Net #3T 12-05-2017 - Copy.JPG

Darlin's Net #4T 12-05-2017 - Copy.JPG

Darlin's Net #5T 12-05-2017 - Copy.JPG

no pics tonight but the darlin's net hitting week 4 is one hell of a frost boss , wow LOL 

and I couldn't help myself..... I took one of the two plants out last night and dusted a few buds with the atomic NL5 x deep chunk male.... just seemed like a thing to do :)

@Smokin Joe when the beans are ripe , let me know if ya want any.

^^^^ nice man!

mine is flowering with super dense dome top buds just slathered in frost :D

will take a pic tonight. They are flowered clones so not very big plants but still impressing me none the less.

I put 3 more Darlin's Net seedlings in the flower room a couple days ago so gonna transplant as soon as they show sex and get those flowering too.

Guest Windycitysmoker
1 hour ago, Tynehead Tom said:

^^^^ nice man!

mine is flowering with super dense dome top buds just slathered in frost :D

will take a pic tonight. They are flowered clones so not very big plants but still impressing me none the less.

I put 3 more Darlin's Net seedlings in the flower room a couple days ago so gonna transplant as soon as they show sex and get those flowering too.

Yeah she hits hard very dense bud nice main hollow stalk with a shit load of frost 

Archived