Darlin's Net and Blue DMT

Tynehead Tom

So the darlin's net, my pheno #2 , super dense rock hard nuggets, earthy, nutty, hints of chocolate, hints of anise, dutch licorice, a sweetness akin to berry accompanies all that but it's subtle. This is straight up top shelf , like a fine cubana cigar or a well aged scotch wiskey. It's got a fairly heavy and immediate up front high but that evens out and is rather nice hangout weed. 2 big thumbs up for this pheno. I only flowered a small clone so didn't get much but enough to fill a 1/2 pint jar. I have a larger plant of this pheno in the flower room so will keep reporting on her progress. I can say this much, the Darlin's Net is smoke that is right up my alley..... love it!!

Outside I have pheno 3 and a few other seedlings that sexed a week or so ago that I'm trying to get to go back to veg. We will get to see a good spread of these flowering out over the next couple months ;)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I still got this one pheno of DMT Dream in the greenhouse and have a nice clone vegging now too as this one is staying in my garden for a long time. It was such good smoke and sadly my jar is empty. This one was a bit of a stunted clone that i was just gonna toss but stuck it in a pot and let it live. So when it flowered it grew the 3 branches and that's pretty much it. Considering it's tough start , it has done better than i expected and glad I kept it around for the light dep.

day 47 today and she got her last feeding yesterday and will be water only from here on out. She already stopped major pistil production and calyxes are swelling up and pretty much just new pistils at the very tops. Getting fatter though and I had to use some string to stop them from flopping. Buds are extremely dense and getting frostier by the day. 

Aug 7 DMT Dream top - Copy.JPG

Aug 7 DMT Dream - Copy.JPG

Guest dawn patrol

Had my eye on this cross for awhile, I should be getting some of those beans in the next couple weeks.  Hope I'm as lucky as you Tom.

I would recommend DMT Dream for sure , all three phenos I flowered were excellent smoke and popping more beans from my stash is a high priority as soon as deer hunting season wraps up this fall. I just barely got cuts rooted of this one and that rooted cut is gonna get vegged up for enough clones to run a few of it once i crank up my little flowering room this fall.

Guest dawn patrol
On 8/11/2017 at 6:39 AM, Smokin Joe said:

She's a pretty little girl 👍. @dawn patrol I'm not sure if any of these are still at glg. If there is they are in the ninefold section. If not hit limo up. I think he may know where more are.

GLG had some in stock when I looked a couple weeks ago, fingers crossed.

just had a look thru my vault list and i still have 14 more DMT Dream beans :rasta.nana: now that's darn exciting as I thought there was much less than that hehehe

Well, how's about an update ?

I thought i had kept the big yeilding Dmt dream but seems i kept the sweeter smelling one which is lower yield but much danker bud. So I'm pleased because i have a rooted cut vegging nicely along for winter fun.

So here she is at 56 days on the button and it's looking to me like she is done. Just in last 48 hrs she has ambered up quite a bit so will be looking to chop over the next few days. She is fading out nice and has very slight purpling going on though it's hard to see in the pics

Aug 19 DMT Dream pic 1 - Copy.JPG

Aug 19 DMT Dream pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Aug 19 DMT Dream pic 3 - Copy.JPG

and this superstar of a Darlin's Net .... my pheno #3T . Such a compact but robust plant that is just stacked with ridiculously frosty nugs. She just keeps getting fatter and fatter instead of taller. She stinks too... strong sweet fuelly sour dank..... gonna be killer smoke for sure. I figure a week to go and now after a week of water only she is starting to fade and distinct purpling starting to show and a lavender like color to the sugar leaves. It's a beautiful plant in person and is checking all my boxes for a keeper at this point. I'd love to pack 100 of these in a greenhouse for next season with the compact size and what appears to be a significant yield for that size..... she just might be the perfect backyard plant :D

Darlin's Net pheno #3T @55 days light dep flowering @52N latitude

Aug 19 Darlin's Net 3T pic 1 - Copy.JPG

Aug 19 Darlin's Net 3T pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Aug 19 Darlin's Net 3T pic 3 - Copy.JPG

Aug 19 Darlin's Net 3T pic 4 - Copy.JPG

Aug 19 Darlin's Net 3T pic 5 - Copy.JPG

Aug 19 Darlin's Net 3T pic 6 - Copy.JPG

I've got 4 pheno's backed up in the clone room now and only smoked one of those so far and an earlier one and both (1 & 2)were super killer. This one  (#3) is yielding a lot heavier and staying compact whereas the first ones were lower yielders and more viney like the GG4. Altogether right now I have the #3 almost ready to harvest, then I have #6,#7,#8,#9 and #10 to flower out and see what they hold. #8 and 9 really stood out to me so they are the two I have backed up along with #2 and #3. 

Also looking forward to trying further renditions of the Darlin's Net , very cool plants and certainly top shelf flowers all around.

Another killer pheno! Nice find man, I agree that flower looks like top shelf outdoors where some plants won't pack on the density or frost like that... the purple is a nice touch too!

ya man, I'm real happy with the results I'm getting in the greenhouse. The plants are loving it and easily could pass for indoor grown appearance wise. Gonna be fun to see what these other 5 seedlings do tho they have been in 2 gallon pots a bit longer than i shoulda left them but whatever, is what it is. The plant in the greenhouse that I am looking forward to getting cured up the most tho is the DMT Dream. That pheno is just killer potent and tasty smoke and I have it by accident as I thought i kept the big yielder from those plants but apparently not. I had been kicking myself that i didn't have a rooted cut of this one and now I am all smiles as it ripens and I realize what pheno it is..... the super killer lower yielder. Wish you guys could smell this one.... it's like blueberry liqeur meets OG kush.... hmmmm

I'm trying to talk duck into making more of these. He wasn't really impressed with any he ran. Said they were all too leafy for his liking. But then again folks in cali turn down top shelf buds if it has no colors or fruity flavors.   

She's getting the chop today or tomorrow :D

Darlin's net pheno #3T @ 61 days flowering by light dep 10.5 daylight/13.5 darkness

Aug 24 Darlin's Net #3T pic 1 - Copy.JPG

Aug 24 Darlin's Net #3T pic 2 - Copy.JPG

Aug 24 Darlin's Net #3T pic 3 - Copy.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

well, everything is nicely cured now and I've been sampling the Darlin's Net #3 and the DMT Dream. 

DMT Dream has awesome back pain relieving qualities and it is immediate and that ache fades away and the mind travels elsewhere. It's nice and dreamy and I'd say the high leans more to a clean strong sativa high which i really like. This one was the sweet berry funk pheno that was the low yielder indoors and outdoors she almost hit 2 ounce but not quite. Considering her small size compared to all the other plants, she held her own ;) 

I'm not gonna run this cut but i am going to pass it off for safe keeping to a close friend so I can recall it if I need to fill some jars. I have 14 seeds left of this cross to keep hunting thru so will be doing that as soon as space permits.

Darlin's Net #3 .... I found a winner for sure!! Keeping this cut among my friends for a very long time i think and will be surely adding it to my outdoor runs for the forseeable future.

Very flavorful and it's complex hard to describe but salty dutch black licorice has been the constant flavor profile I have been getting from the DN phenos, with the Original Glue in there, pine like note on the exhale and a very subtle sweetness like a berry note. It is top shelf smoke all the way. Potency is all there , functional, clear but strong and as with a lot of quality ganja.... over indulging wacks you pretty damn good LOL ..... most definately NOT morning weed.... a tad too strong for that as I have been finding out LOL

keeping this one for sure and have 2 more phenos cloned to run indoor this winter and 11 more beans I might just have to stick in the vault for now :D

many... many thanx @Smokin Joe for blessing my garden with these genetics.

Some of you following along will remember that fantastic Darlin's Net male with the  "rip saw" leaf serrations. I used him to knock up this pheno #3 and have already found many nice dark ripe F2 seeds as I have been rolling doobs. I don't think there will be a lot of beans as I only did a few lower bud sites but I'm excited as they were beans made out in the full sunshine, something i don't think I've done before LOL just glad i didn't pollinate the whole greenhouse haha

Thanks for another outstanding report Tom. And you are both very welcome.

my dnbx3 pollination didn't yield as many beans as I had hoped so not gonna be able to share those but I promise to do better with bx4 in a few short months. I gotta get og4 back AGAIN!!! Tha fucking root aphids took their toll and I don't think she will survive but I have plenty of sources to get her back so soon come 😎

@Smokin Joe no worries man, by the time i get thru the beans i have here.... i'll be ready for bx4 haha ;)

Really looking forward to seeing what is in the F2 from this pheno #3 and that male ..... should be killer!! Pheno #2 was much more "glue like" and I still have a clone so i guess i have 4 phenos backed up , not 3. That #2 clone was the one i dusted with the atomic northern lights 5 x deep chunk male. So I have a shit tonne of beans to play with in other words haha 

will add some more Darlin's Net reports once i fire the inside room up again and get those 4 clones vegged up. Right now from the Possum Ridge/Ninefold line up I have a Sour DMT, and Darlins Net #2, #3, #8 and #9. Gonna be a hazy winter :passing-joint-smiley-emoticon:

Archived