No till 15 g pots

flboy

So i decided to dive into no till style growing with buildasoil oly fish , malibu and 3.0 mix. Adding 2 row barley, craft blend, kashi blend and watered in with aloe,silica , big 6 and fulpower. Going to trim these up for bloom. Pix of indiana bubblegum and 80 skunk. Ill get more pix up of the gorilla fuck, strawberry guava , guava jam and headband soon as clean them up later today. Any input will be greatly appreciated 

20201102_190312.jpg

20201102_190259.jpg

• Like 4
  • Nice Job 2

35 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

Looking great bro

Thanks brother. Still feelin my way threw on the no till but seems to be workin for me. 

• Like 2

Plants all look great. My buddy has tried all the Build a Soil blends, and he likes that 3.0 mix the best. I have used the Craft Blend for a few years now, and I like it, although I supplement with heavy calcium/gypsum foliars and drenches. I’m buckled up for the ride bro, thanks for sharing! 

• Like 1

On 11/20/2020 at 10:18 AM, zombug said:

Plants all look great. My buddy has tried all the Build a Soil blends, and he likes that 3.0 mix the best. I have used the Craft Blend for a few years now, and I like it, although I supplement with heavy calcium/gypsum foliars and drenches. I’m buckled up for the ride bro, thanks for sharing! 

Yes i have a couple of each. I like the oly mountain fish mix so far but i just put one of the norcal catpiss in the 3.0 mix and lookin happy as hell in that mix. Might be the mix i buy from here on out

Thanks for checkin out the thread and your input. Ill be back home in a few days so ill get some updates posted

• Like 3

On 11/16/2020 at 10:39 AM, Usstoner said:

Yea I'm usstoner194 on ig.

Hey brother. I got you if you want. The remark you made on my post on IG. Both of them

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1

Here is the 80 skunk. So far no hermie tendencies showing at just over 3 weeks. She got a mild hair cut after this pix. Lookin like she might be a yielder

20201126_162758.jpg

20201126_162745.jpg

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

• 4 weeks later...

Beautiful plant!  With Bubble Gum I always ask who's Bubble Gum is it, and does it smell like bubble gum?

I've been gathering a few Bubble Gums for a Bubble Gum run one of these days.  So far have one from Master Thai, Mosca, Ice River, BOG, ad Calyx Bros.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Comacus said:

Beautiful plant!  With Bubble Gum I always ask who's Bubble Gum is it, and does it smell like bubble gum?

I've been gathering a few Bubble Gums for a Bubble Gum run one of these days.  So far have one from Master Thai, Mosca, Ice River, BOG, ad Calyx Bros.

Was gifted this from a buddy in indiana. Been held for many years up there. And yes exactly like bubblegum. Hit me up i got you. 

• Like 1