Bong's micro led grow

Bonghead2020

Didn’t even occur to me that some people are having issues ordering items that are deemed non-essential because of a lockdown.

Wow, what a different perspective. 🤯 

I’ve gone to work everyday durning this pandemic and shop without a mask. And placing orders online hasn’t been a problem at all, everything arrives within a few days. 

2 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Didn’t even occur to me that some people are having issues ordering items that are deemed non-essential because of a lockdown.

Wow, what a different perspective. 🤯 

I’ve gone to work everyday durning this pandemic and shop without a mask. And placing orders online hasn’t been a problem at all, everything arrives within a few days. 

Our shops have been told to stop selling certain items so I've been unable to grab a fan while doing my shopping (a fans not essential in winter lol) although they let you order online 🤔🤦‍♂️, wanted to order one last week but with my carbon filter dying I had to order that instead. fan will arrive at some point lol the Postal service's and couriers are swamped.

It's getting silly mate in all honesty and black Friday is upon us so it's only going to get worse. 

Bong

It's pretty bad here, the big supermarkets are being told to not sell none essential items so they are closing off whole sections of the shops.

Some of the things deemed none essential.

Electricals 

Blankets

Clothing (including children's and baby clothes)

Won't let you buy them in a store but will let you order from "that same" store online 🤦‍♂️

Fuck you 2020 I want to get off 😂😂😂

Bong

• 4 weeks later...

Morning guys sorry it's been a while with an update I'm terrible at keeping journals lol 

So I got everything leveled out with the girls and they are cruising along at day 22 of flower.

The bubba's sister is a treat to grow not fussy with feeding at all although she wasn't fond of trimming lol. 

The peach cresendo X watermelon zskittles on the other hand is a little finicky with her feed and is a little flimsy in comparison to bubba although the pc X wz loved topping and pruning 

Bubbas sister left 

Peach cresendo X watermelon zskittles right (the burned leaves are under control)

Now to watch them get big and fat 👊🤘💚

Bong

IMG_20201215_191103_9.jpg

Archived