Tynehead Tom

Welcome to the OTLB Seed Collective

Tynehead Tom

WOOT , OTLB Seed Collective has gone live on glg, gonna be a few packs of Swordfish and some freebies as well ;)

If yer still wonderin what I'm about..... here's a quick video done by some good ol canadian country kids ;) this is some shit I can relate too haha

3rdCoaster

Funny stuff there...i want to know how they got my old truck over the border, good to see it again.

Hey, you have a listing...but no list.  I would guess that stock will show before the sale starts today.    Lots of  potential in those crosses.

"You are never lost.  Follow your breath to take you home." 

Tynehead Tom
6 hours ago, 3rdCoaster said:

Funny stuff there...i want to know how they got my old truck over the border, good to see it again.

Hey, you have a listing...but no list.  I would guess that stock will show before the sale starts today.    Lots of  potential in those crosses.

maybe they sold out already haha , I dunno man.

i doubt it tho. 

there will be 15 x 10 packs and then the rest are freebie 5 packs.

hope folks enjoy them ;)

Coastal

Got my shishkahbah going, nice fatty leaves starting to emerge..

IMG_0423.JPG

Tynehead Tom

awesome can't wait to see how those go for you!

I'm popping some shiskabah and LMZ on the 7th ;)

shaggy

Well Tom, I said before I did no know much about your project. I have spent the last several days looking into it. The whole tuna can thing is awesome. The whole back story is fantastic too. Just the story is worth a few $$'s. Ol' stories like that are hard to come by specialy from bikers. We have several federation clubs nearby, they are surprisingly very polite people. Just don't screw them or well....

Are there finished grow reports for your swordfish? Icmag is jacked when it come to your pics and finding threads, fuckers!

On with the SWORDFISH!

Methods of inducing SAR Local Acquired Resistance and Induced Systemic Resistance                                   I.P.M. INTEGRATED PEST MANAGEMENT

Do plants need silicon?                   ODA finds bottled microbes with little live organisms                          Welcome to Z-Library!

Tynehead Tom

Two growers have completed grows with my 3 releases so far.

There were 20 x 25 seed packs of swordfish released last summer and 10 x 10seed freebie packs of Shiskabah.

I'm not aware of any growers who bought those that have actually grown them out on the other site.

Ogtg2213 has done a fantastic job growing out a bunch of Swordfish and Shiskabah and looks to be doing another round ;) His grow report is found in the Swordfish thread.

I put a report from another grower on the LMZ and Shiskabah (gifted beans) in the thread "the next step"

these are the only grows posted online that I'm aware of. These beans were all made a year ago, harvested around beginning of June so lots of folks are probably sitting on those 25 seed packs waiting for grows to pop up. Everybody seems all about the glues and cookies and are missing out on a lot of outstanding cannabis from many breeders who are not using the glues, cookies, OG's.

Swordfish = Skunky Berries ...... maybe i should change the name of swordfish on the next release LOL Ogtg2213 has done an exceptional grow report and smoke report in the swordfish thread..... check it out ;)

Coastal

Yeah the tuna cut is a killer plant! Super strong greasy colourful buds... always top shelf if taken the full flower time.. to often it and the pink/death bubba cut too get cut 10-20 days early and all that is lost... just commercial kush at 56/60... calling it 5 series in van city now... better than quads lol..

tuna and pink are the top of the market here for sure!

Edited by Coastal

Tynehead Tom

ya I have some special things planned for black tuna.

I have a few prospective males in waiting but no set plans just yet.

I do think that I have to explore the strong skunk berry pheno's in the swordfish. It is truly an exceptional smell and I think might be something I should try and lock down in a seperate line all on it;s own. So any seedlings of swordfish I get from here on in that exhibit that sharp to the nose skunkberry stem rub, are getting cloned and flowered to evaluate. 

So there we have it, another goal to attach to the agenda..... "Skunkaberry" :D

Tynehead Tom

I was pondering popping chunky pigs Gorilla Twin and maybe seeing if there is a worthy male there to cross with black tuna.

I am most certainly going be crossing black tuna with karma's biker kush but will be working that line for a bit before i even think about any releases.

There is a couple in the older karma gear line up that I am keen to work with but not just gonna make an f1 and call it mine. 

ah we'll see, there's only so much time and space so gonna work what i'm doing right now for the forseable future.

Skunkaberry tho..... I'm going down that road for sure

Tuna should meet a gbbx4 male, just sayin

Tynehead Tom

I was thinking more the lime gorilla bubble myself

personally tho, I am trying to stay away from going where others are going. I don't want what I'm about to type to be taken in any kind of negative way. Everybody out there has a glue cross or a cookies cross and I'm really trying to get to the same level of terps and potency (THC) as those elites..... just taking a different road to get there.

I want my weed to be uniquely mine

here's a path I'm taking...... Old granpa scratch , selecting from 32 seeds for an f2 for personal breeding stock.

selections from that will be crossed with a male SFV OG bx1. I'm looking for ridiculous terps and potency and will cross what i find to the black tuna. 

how about hitting karma's tester fem, 95 strawberry x mandarina with some Scoutbreath pollen and working that to my shiskaberry f1

I got lots of ideas scribbled and mapped out..... first i gotta finish the black tuna cubing project and continue my shiskaberry IBL.

Edited by Tynehead Tom

Tynehead Tom

LOLZ i got a buddy here for the weekend and we are talking about this thread and he wants me to make some Shiskabubba ..... so easy to get distracted haha

Tynehead Tom

hmmmm it looks good but i got mostly smaller buds. Rock hard and a bud breaks up bigger than it looks, darker color with purples and it's very nice smoke. On par with the bag of pink I have here. I did take like 10 pictures of the buds but they are all fuzzy and crappy pics LOL might try again.

I'm hitting that bubba cut with Long valley royal kush and scoutbreath , this i know for sure.

boyd crowder

lookin forward to them bubba royales tom

Sometimes, you just get lucky

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

Tynehead Tom
27 minutes ago, boyd crowder said:

lookin forward to them bubba royales tom

all the tester packs are on thier way !!

once you get em going shoot me a link to the test grow and if it's not too much trouble,  drop some pics and comments in the OTLB testers thread around harvest time ;)

testers get extra brownie points for throwing up test grows on other forums as well hehehe