Tynehead Tom

Welcome to the OTLB Seed Collective

RockyMountainJ

I always got a fucked up vibe from BB... hes over there talking shit on your thread defending seedbay....  he always came across as... well.... 

Good luck Tom...  

Tynehead Tom
2 hours ago, flboy said:

tom i just posted over there. i said it's known that you and chimera had a few words and that was in public. but when things are sent in a pm (PRIVATE MESSAGE) that is where it should stay. beanz has pm me before talking shit about some people and flat out said he reported it. that's why i said this morning i hope bb didn't have anything to do with it. he's over there with his comments but not saying he is the one that sent the dogs out (bitch move in my opinion). like i told you earlier brother you have more to offer in forums so don't let that fucking place get to you. soon as he response to my post with an attitude i'll be next. i will make it worth my while in public instead of his methods believe that lol

ya, well, Beanz violates icmag TOU daily and has sent out piles of stuff privately that is also in direct violation with icmag rules. I don't care, i'm all for the free sharing among members but they are using him as a cash cow in the server drops and dicking around consignment breeders like tony green and antenna and most likely others. That is what i messaged him after he announced an upcoming seedbay drop donation. LOL guess i should learn that folks on my "friends" list aren't necessarily folks i can confide in with real concerns. Ahh fuck boys, it's drama we don't need here, I apologize for using this page as a venting platform for stuff unrelated to this place. But folks need to know when someone in the greater community behaves like a little rat phuck.... and there is the rub for me.

flboy

i got him to admit it was by pm but he say's of his own free will that he didn't pass it on. so i think he said all he needed to say so others can see it for what it is. rocky even posted smells funny to him so people are seeing it for what it is. only point i wanted to make 

milo

That is so funny.

I always got kind of a funny vibe from BB as well ... But I sent him a pm recently.... Testing the waters... Like, "I would love to run your gear"  not necessarily expecting a response.

Less then 24 hrs later the response was.. " Get me an addy, I will send you some stuff"...

I didn't know he was in OZ.... Which makes growing even sketchy er?  

I was actually about to ask about him.  Good to know he is a kinda a shill.. ..Yes -man, toady.....  Unfortunate... I was actually about to ask if he was worthy...   I don't know him at all other than his online persona....

Tynehead Tom
4 minutes ago, milo said:

That is so funny.

I always got kind of a funny vibe from BB as well ... But I sent him a pm recently.... Testing the waters... Like, "I would love to run your gear"  not necessarily expecting a response.

Less then 24 hrs later the response was.. " Get me an addy, I will send you some stuff"...

I didn't know he was in OZ.... Which makes growing even sketchy er?  

I was actually about to ask about him.  Good to know he is a kinda a shill.. ..Yes -man, toady.....  Unfortunate... I was actually about to ask if he was worthy...   I don't know him at all other than his online persona....

i spent over 1000.00 usd on the fundraiser 30 and 40 dollar packs plus a bunch of stuff he sent me privately. I'd be happy to share from what i picked up , got lots LOL

RockyMountainJ

Hmmmm Gypsy in your thread now. Faked beanz gave me good rep, and admitted it was him. I gots the screenshot lol

milo
28 minutes ago, Tynehead Tom said:

i spent over 1000.00 usd on the fundraiser 30 and 40 dollar packs plus a bunch of stuff he sent me privately. I'd be happy to share from what i picked up , got lots LOL

Not saying his beans are bad, just a I was wondering, and good lookin out Tyne!! ;)

And definitely lmk what you picked up/he sent you :D...  I got kind of a mixed bag... Not bad at all.... Just unexpected. :o

Tynehead Tom
10 minutes ago, milo said:

Did you put some stuff up on seedbay as well??

I feel like I saw some...

ya last summer i donated 700 beans to seedbay..... a decision i regret because i now think they are running a scam/con over there after seeing how many packs sell thru that fundraiser but on the other hand, seedbay is too broke to pay consignment vendors on time if at all. Antenna and tony green are examples and the shoddy treatment of these good folks was the writing on the wall. I though Beanz was good people, it's why I opened up to him about my concerns. "He" made me feel I could do that and I misjudged him.

Yes I absolutely spoke out privately about the shoddy seedbay practices and only did so because i was looking out for a "friend" who was so generous to the community in general. 

I'm banned because Gypsy fears I'm going to post this all online over there..... which i didn't and kept it to private messages like a responsible adult should.

I also dropped a bunch of beans at GLG but DBJ has a tonne on his plate right now so not expecting to see those go up till he's had some time to deal with all the other priorities. They are safely in his mitts tho so will be cool to see when they become availlable.

RockyMountainJ

Pretty sure @Smokin Joe and I just nicely got told to shut up or find another forum...

lol faked beans gave up and got the bigs dogs out.... woof woof. 

Tynehead Tom
2 hours ago, RockyMountainJ said:

Pretty sure @Smokin Joe and I just nicely got told to shut up or find another forum...

lol faked beans gave up and got the bigs dogs out.... woof woof. 

ya, I think the truth is pretty plain to see. I have nothing to hide and no reason to dwell on it any longer.

I had plans to leave that place back when i got invited here but had a few grow diary comittments i didn't wanna be a schemp and bail on after being gifted the beans. On the plus side.... all those folks are here ! :) karma genetics, possum ridge/ninefold/seedpac, antenna and those gorilla bubble bx2's i won on seedbay I wanted to grow n show in support of tony. So really, no loss here, I'm in a good place with you folks.

So please, i'll repeat, I thank you all for the support, it's humbling and i am gratefull but don't go getting banned from that place in defense of me. I think i caused baked beanz and gypsy to expose the dark side of icmag for all to see, I'm content with that.

Tynehead Tom
4 hours ago, milo said:

Not saying his beans are bad, just a I was wondering, and good lookin out Tyne!! ;)

And definitely lmk what you picked up/he sent you :D...  I got kind of a mixed bag... Not bad at all.... Just unexpected. :o

chocolate trip F3

choc trip x black lime reserve

lucky charms x black lime reserve

Headbanger x ancient og

headbanger f2

ancient og

apollo 13 f2

dragon's blood hashplant f2

mountain temple f2

fruity pebbles og f3

Long valley royal kush f10

fire alien kush f2

white fire alien kush f2

in the pines f2

in the pines x apollo 13

Lucky charms x ojsdkb

ojsdkb f2 #2

lucky charms x big e

big e f2

lando's stash f2

blowfish f2

rez sssdh f2

and i got some freebies of locktite f3 and he gifted me genuine bodhi packs of TT NL6 x appalachia and dragons blood hashplant (f1)

ya, one could say i was a pretty big supporter of the Faked_Beanz fundraiser drops LOL

Edited by Tynehead Tom

flboy

here is what  was put in my rep box by fake beanz this morning. last post from me about this clown. i have beans from this guy to if some one wants them hit me up. no use for them.

got a problem , go talk to gypsy . who's says i shared pm . i can have 

a problem with what someone is saying and have weight

Ilynnboy

Sorry about your travails @Tynehead Tom.

That really sucks.

None of that crap here..

We don't care that much...

Fuck it , they're your messages..

That's a decent list of F1's & 2's.

Apollo f2's sound good.

I am supposed to pick up an Original Apollo 13 clone next weekend..pretty stoked about that one.

Look onward and upward..

Edited by Ilynnboy

Slick rick

Wow I though bb was OK that shit is not cool at all 

Smokin Joe

Tom I think the shit with Tony was going down when I invited you here to do your grow shows. The bull shit there is why we are here lol

i didn't get involved in your current shit storm there. I just made a simple comment to see what response it would bring. And sure nuff gyp showed up to let me know he approves of these shenanigans.  I already knew that but now anyone that can understand English should be able to read the truth. Hope those 2 post stay view able 

unregistered190

Damn Tom, sorry to hear about your troubles......that place is starting to worry me

Smokin Joe

I just looked and gyp gave me a good chuckle in a rep message about my post. I kinda think he may be on tht's side a bit. But then again there is the con theory lol. I'm sure he doesn't want a repeat of years past when respected members get banned lots of folks seem to just fall off the earth and accounts get deleted. That's the pattern I have seen and why I think everything is in such bad shape over there. 

Tynehead Tom

I'll deal with Gypsy privately..... not done with him yet 

but as far as icmag goes.... I won't ever go back there, not even covertly with a new ip/handle.

they have removed the swordfish thread as it does nothing but expose the dirty underbelly of that place.

I believe in Karma and I believe that Beanz will receive his. He has done a dirty low down no good thing and will always be an untrustworthy outsider in my books. SPREAD THE WORD

bucketswithsoil
On 3/3/2017 at 7:39 AM, unregistered190 said:

Damn Tom, sorry to hear about your troubles......that place is starting to worry me

Definitely not the same over there. ...got cha pm...no rush here brother. ..that FLA thread sure has lost its steam...me likes it over here.. :)

flboy
47 minutes ago, bucketswithsoil said:

Definitely not the same over there. ...got cha pm...no rush here brother. ..that FLA thread sure has lost its steam...me likes it over here.. :)

hey buckets that place lost steam cause were all over here lol . 

bucketswithsoil
1 hour ago, flboy said:

hey buckets that place lost steam cause were all over here lol . 

Word....haha...always get a kick when i hear the rag...jm420 had me laughing with that one never heard it called that..quite funny i said...i laugh...lol

Well to keeps it weed worthy...DN from seed...ME LIKES SO FAR...(thks you know who)... Say around day 35ish..give or take...???

20170305_070152.thumb.jpg.317e7f49bb39066409fe93d3b8da1f48.jpg

20170305_070125.thumb.jpg.47ea46cfc1fb1b4bbe064e9e6d44be16.jpg

Edited by bucketswithsoil

Tynehead Tom

nice plants there Bucketswithsoil , I appreciate you getting us back on track with some flower shots!!

I just cloned my 2 darlins nets , roots are poppin so a few more days to harden off and transplant and the mums #1 and 2 will go to flower.

Tynehead Tom

here's that list again with what i paid for and didn't pay for. Why? Because "guests" are reading everything we post here and lies are being told by private message.

Due to this whole situation, I am done posting about and probably gonna take a break from the internet of weed for a bit. Swordfish will be availlable at GLG and all proceeds go to z-lab server fund. I am not here to build a reputation or be someone I'm not. I am not here to squeeze folks or con them out of free seeds. Hell antenna sent me 3000 seeds via a 3rd party as a gift and I sent 80% of them to seedbay for him as I couldn't possibly accept such a large stash for just being a convenient go between. I did the right thing and speaks volumes over the accusations against me by members at the rag.

So her is that list again and with this I'll be done with it. I have received a generous offer by a member who wants to purchase the entire collection.... instead I will just be sending him whatever he asked for. Washing my hands of this.

chocolate trip F3 seedpay purchase 1pack

choc trip x black lime reserve gifted from beans and chosen as prize in seedbay contest.

lucky charms x black lime reserve purchased from seedbay 2 packs

Headbanger x ancient og purchased from seedbay 2packs

headbanger f2 seedbay freebies and gifted from beans

ancient og purchased from seedbay 2 packs

apollo 13 f2 purchased from seedbay 

dragon's blood hashplant f2 purchsed from seedbay

mountain temple f2 purchsed from sedbay

fruity pebbles og f3  purchased from seedbay 3 packs

Long valley royal kush f10 purchased from seedbay 3packs then gifted by beans when seedbay refused correspondence over my account, a generous gift

fire alien kush f2 purchased 2 packs

white fire alien kush f2 purchased 2 packs

in the pines f2  purchased 1 pack

in the pines x apollo 13 purchased 1 pack

Lucky charms x ojsdkb purchased 2 packs

ojsdkb f2 #2 Gifted from beans and claimed as prize in seedbay contest

lucky charms x big e purchased from seedbay 1 pack

big e f2 gifted

lando's stash f2 gifted

blowfish f2 gifted

rez sssdh f2 gifted

and i got some freebies of locktite f3 (won 2 packs as prize in seedbay contest) and he gifted me genuine bodhi packs of TT NL6 x appalachia and dragons blood hashplant (f1)

there ya have it. All the gifted beans cam last year after I dumped a pile on the fundraiser and vocally supported the idea in the forums. Beans compelled himself to send me those seeds, they were not "begged for" for conned out of him. The Long Valley ... he sent me a big pack instead of me buying from seedbay during the problems they were having in the fall/december ish not repsonding to anyone. His idea, not mine but i remain eternally grateful for his generosity..... but the not the behavior that followed.

okay, that's it..... signing off for now.

bringing my drama to this site was not my intent and for the benefit of the whole, this must end here.

cheers everyone and thankyou for the support.

Edited by Tynehead Tom