New Drop from MMS - Platinum Swabi Punch

dragboatjeffy

I ran a bunch of mms gear years ago when he was first getting started. He has a passion for the plant. I feel some type of way people trying to push him out. Good vibes all 🙏

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 5:09 PM, Zoot said:

I seen the runaway bride in full sun and she is a knock out

Just cut them down, if they taste nearly as good as they look. Yay. And since I already grew them I know they taste great. Tons of great pictures coming. And I just made another batch of runaway bride.

+2 on that @ZootI would definitely grow the a few of his strains after see 6 to 8 lbs plants of it an I didn't even have to wear camouflage was a total wet dream Cant thank the person enough for the tour🙏🙏🙏🙏

On 10/15/2020 at 9:42 AM, dragboatjeffy said:

Just cut them down, if they taste nearly as good as they look. Yay. And since I already grew them I know they taste great. Tons of great pictures coming. And I just made another batch of runaway bride.

Nice bro..hows she smoke?

Archived