seed companys

bloodytrichomes2

Zoot

A few, what are you looking for?

• Like 1

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

Zoot

He’s looking for worthwhile seed companies/ breeders. 

I say Great Lakes Genetics has a well round selection to choose from

bit if you’re looking for something different let us know. I’ve grow all sort of genetics from coast to coast and beyond. I personally like the small up and coming breeders

• Like 7

I'm just a billiard ball that's chipped and scratched and soaked in smoke and wine.

Yeah, I'm a little too stoned to keep up with the times

Coastal

I try n choose lines I want to try based on others reviews (try to choose those based  on the  peoples experience)... but overall most people like a lot of Chem, OG, Cherry pie, Sour Dubb etc while some of the others like GG4 cookies and Mac get more mixed reviews..

Then I grab a few packs from a few breeders of similar genetics and run them together.

Had good luck with bohdi, tony green, ninefold, antenna, stanky dank, bad dawg ,dominion, and coastal

• Like 6
Comacus
13 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

I hope he has found a reliable seed bank

The best!

• Like 2
dragboatjeffy
On 9/15/2020 at 3:47 PM, bloodytrichomes2 said:

any worthwild seed companys out there

I want to apologize to @bloodytrichomes2, he was asking about seed banks, and I was being a bit arrogant. There are a lot of other good seed banks out there,that carry great genetics that i do not have.

So I should not have stepped in. Thanks for your order . DBJ  

• Like 7
fly007
2 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

and I was being a bit arrogant

Which you have earned by everything you do for your customers and

2 hours ago, dragboatjeffy said:

So I should not have stepped in.

having the humility to apologize if ya might be wrong. 

Like @Comacus said....

On 9/17/2020 at 10:23 PM, Comacus said:

The best!

• Like 4
Coastal

Yeah I have bought stuff I couldn't get at GLG elsewhere but I prefer to support GLG when possible. I think you earn that aswell @dragboatjeffy and I dont think it comes across as arrogance.

Nothing wrong with being proud of doing good buisness ,and going over and above!

But I will fallow bloodytrichs suggestion and go get stoned too lol

Edited by Coastal
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

ok I am new here,because i just got my first order from GLG, there was a sticker with zlabs among alot of other stickers a Koozie, a bunch of freebies,and i had heard of GLG on another forum and how good there freebies are, not to mention real good pricing!  I was very impressed. in the past i ordered from overseas and only one in the US, there ok, but i paid more and no freebies, no stickers nada just exactly what i ordered, Unless i need other genetics I can say I have found my new supplier, who knows maybe even friends someday. Not brown nosing , just its easy to be disappointed, not that easy to be really happy about a order, and i was real happy.

Edited by Tiks
  • Like 6
Pot Boy

Dragboatjeff is a stand up guy the dude always hooks me up with every order!

• Like 2
corgitron_prime

Now if we could only get a teaser of the green Monday promo!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..