introduction take 2

Tynehead Tom

hey everybody!

I got invited here back before the site crashed and introduced myself back then but since the new site opened up I just been here hangin out.

I'm from the western canadian interior and became a garden rat datin the daughter of an Outlaw biker way back in 89 and have pretty much had my hands in the dirt and screamin on 2 wheels ever since.

I am a "breeder" or a pollen chucker and making seeds has always gone hand in hand with growing since i was first taught to grow. Everything starts with a seed my mentor said to me, and he taught me many things about life as well as growing weed. 

Anyhow, due to my compulsive disorder with collecting and creating seeds, the Prez greenlighted me to start the OTLB Seed Collective. OTLB stands for the Out To Lunch Bunch and was formed by a good brother of mine many years ago.  I'm a gun lovin, motorcycle riding, 4x4 stompin , back country pot farmer and seed maker. Love fishin and hunting and growing my weed and like to live simple and drama free. 

In the coming days(?) the OTLB Seed Collective will join the Breeders Association here and I've set DBJ at GLG up with a small package of my beans.

Most of all I'm happy to be here among you cool people and look forward to the future here at z-labs. Big props to those who make this place happen ;)

When i rejoined after the crash i just signed up as the invite was no longer necessary so I guess that's why no 420 club hehehe

Right now I'm working with some old school BC bred lines and trying to bring them back for folks to enjoy.

I've long been a Shiskaberry fan (afghan "the red" x DJ blueberry) and last year cracked some beans that were from the original drop back in 98.

I'm also working with a BC clone only called Black Tuna (herijuana x lambsbread) and have plans to work it into a stable seed line.

Swordfish is my first release to GLG and is Black Tuna x Shiskaberry 3.  I have a bunch more stuff planned but will wait to post details till I have a section in the breeders association. 

I'm bringing it back brother don't you worry ;)

I've selected 2 wonderful males from the shiskaberry 3 (shiskaberry x afghan the red according to my research) and crossed back to 1998 shiskaberry. I've named the F1 Shiskabah and will continue working this line for a bit for an eventual release. I have a specific goal in mind and I believe I'm on the right track to bringing a very stable shiskaberry IBL to the table by next year. 

The one to watch for and is my pride and joy is the OTLB private reserve..... which I will leave a secret for now :D

Ok I guess I'll talk to zoot and get your status back for ya since you're background implies that you may know the outlaws creed and I think I'm the 1 that sent ya the email in the first place.

OTLB= Original Thai x Lambsbread?

I love me some Jamaican weed.

Grew out Jamaican Red and Westmoreland Lambs-breath about 20 years ago.

Great weed..Ilynn style.:rasta.nana:

Looking forward to the show..

• 1 year later...

hey Z-labs Family..... we got another new member to welcome.....

she doesn't have a name yet and she is on the other side of the country and won't be here for a few weeks but......

I'd like to introduce my new daughter 😉

image1_6 - Copy.jpeg

That’s a nice looking pup @Tynehead Tom, always had a soft spot for rotti’s.. looked after my friends female for a year almost, and she was the daughter of my other friends two dogs. His male was the nicest one I’ve ever seen. Lived till 13 I think. I liked them all though, great dispositions!

congratulations on the new family.

Nice my best dog was a rotti named buddy crumbster he was 16 year old when I found out he had a tumor the size of a basketball in his rib cage he weighed 164 pounds his favorite toy was a bowling ball he would pick it up an toss it or push it around the yard till his nose was bleeding I truly miss him 

Guest knucklehead bob
10 hours ago, Tynehead Tom said:

hey Z-labs Family..... we got another new member to welcome.....

she doesn't have a name yet and she is on the other side of the country and won't be here for a few weeks but......

I'd like to introduce my new daughter 😉

image1_6 - Copy.jpeg

Yeah man , she's a lil cutie pie right now 😉  

Back in the day , the Ol' lady and I had 7 dogs . Two black full grown rescue Grate Danes named Mink & Sable . Five Siberian Huskies going by Franklyn , the mother named after Zappa . Her girls , Doggie , Merlyn , Schultz & Andy .

We also had four cats going by the Black cat Rocky , she was as smart as a rock . Sir Reginald Derangidus aka Reggie the Tabby cat , he was a little de-ranged . He would walk up to the the dogs with his arched back & fur all puffed up then stand on his hind legs walking and clawing at the unfortunate one that drew his attention & pounce pretending to tear them apart  . Then there was Hogan & Lefty , Calicoes . Fun Times in mid 70s El Paso , Texas 😎

Hey @Tynehead Tomcongratulations on the new family member.

Bout time you had something good like this come into your life.

Good times ahead fo-sure!

7 hours ago, Coastal said:

always had a soft spot for rotti’s

Me too I miss mine, he was a perfect dog.

@knucklehead bob

You???   with a zoo like that???

I knew you like cats but wow!😻

Keep us updated when you pick out a name Tyne.

More pics when she gets settled too.

Guest knucklehead bob
3 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

@knucklehead bob

You???   with a zoo like that???

Whattaya mean ??? I love all animals , really . They all have their own unique personality just like us bi-pedal mammals 🤪

9 minutes ago, shaggyballs said:

Keep us updated when you pick out a name Tyne.

More pics when she gets settled too.

Yeah , it's nice to see you guys four legged friends   👀

12 minutes ago, knucklehead bob said:

Whattaya mean ??? I love all animals , really .

Be carefull how you say that, with the goat lovers running round here like they do.😍

I knew you loved animals, just didn't figure you for having such a zoo.🐮

Great danes and crazy cats together musta been a wild ride.:biker:

Now back to the cute rottweiler show.image1_6 - Copy.jpeg

In my adult life I've only had rottweilers as far as dogs go. It's a breed I have always connected with.

We lost our female december 2017 and our male in december 2018 to natural causes, they lived really good lives and are missed.

Time for some new blood in the family.

She's coming from Rotherwood Kennels in Ontario , a gift from my brothers back east.

Archived