Bad Girl

Green_thumb_007

Green_thumb_007

Grew out Bad Girl this spring, got a free 6 pack from a give away event. 5/6 female. Had a few herm flowers across several plants show at week 3-4 flower. Tried to keep picking them off but few beans regardless. Won't be bringing it back due to herm issues but the flower smokes nice and potency is there, had one stick out that smelled of blue Jolly Ranchers and baby poop in early cure... didn't keep. Had some variety of smells throughout flower, now 4 months cured has a mix of kush and menthol flavor. Effects creep then smacks me in the face.

IMG_20200521_021101_890.jpg

IMG_20200422_214811_440.jpg

20200605_211650.jpg

IMG_20200605_213125_499.jpg

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
  • Yummy 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Green_thumb_007
15 minutes ago, bloodytrichomes2 said:

hope i dont have these issues

Is Bad Girl in your garden?

• Like 1
bloodytrichomes2
16 hours ago, Green_thumb_007 said:

Is Bad Girl in your garden?

yes just started her

• Like 1
Green_thumb_007

I messaged owner of Twenty20, they said they had not had any other report of intersex characteristics with this, but that GSC does...which is part of the make up.

I had no known stressors that I could identify. But new tent and light this grow. Haven't heard much else on this cross from others to know if its common.

• Like 2