Mandana

AVR1

Mandana =  Cherry Queen x x18

OK folks here we have Mandana by 8th Avenue Genectics.

I dropped 13 seeds and 13 sprouted so were off to a great start!

Will vegi under LED's and flower under a 1K HPS, in Sunshine mix with the following Neptune's Harvest products. Tomato and Vegetable, Crab and Lobster and Seaweed, Tomato and Vegetable will be subbed by Rose and Flower in flowering stage.

I would like to thanks 8th Avenue for the testers. @Comacus

DSC00705.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Had light bleach and moved my light to a corner. Also had deficiencies  early on and have switched to kelp4less bloom which seems to work much better for me. This one has a sandalwood odor that's starting to pick up a little fruity tone

DSC00785.thumb.jpg.4ccb24cc499e3bbb552c430c073c2ca2.jpgDSC00784.thumb.jpg.e087069e3abe32c1ee7bb6346f44d3de.jpg

Looking great @avr1!  The sandalwood is interesting.  Don't think I got that from either of the parents but I am terrible describing the aromas!

Look like they are going to pack on the weight over the next few weeks.

1 hour ago, Comacus said:

Looking great @avr1!  The sandalwood is interesting.  Don't think I got that from either of the parents but I am terrible describing the aromas!

Look like they are going to pack on the weight over the next few weeks.

Im a smoker so it's hard for me to pin odors also, but they seem to be turning fruity

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Comacus said:

Looking good.  Are all the female similar with growth, leaf shape, and structure?

All but one are exactly the same. One, which stretched the most will be much later finishing and won't be as dense, will get a pic of her tonight

• 2 weeks later...

Archived