Chem D bx3 & IC91

Guest Bubba_Dogg

Guest Bubba_Dogg

Four girls of each in two 3x3 beds.  Four wks into flower. Starting to put on the stink.  Not to bad for only two 315 cmh's and two auto-cobs first two pics are chem D bx3

20200827_221813.jpg

20200827_221658.jpg

20200827_222012.jpg

20200827_221826.jpg

• 4 months later...

Ohsogreens. 

Around 1994, the ISP decided to put a Chem 91 in seed form. The reasons being, "clones only" can lose vigour (wane) over time, unless optimal conditions can be maintained; and we wanted her in seed form. So, we hit a Chem 91 (clone only mother) with a pre-invasion Afghan father (same source as A-Dawg), to create a two sexed line.

From 94 until 99, we maintained clones of the original mother, and kept selecting multiple males from the (Chem 91 x pre-Invasion Afghan offspring), using them to hit clones of the original mother, to tighten up all Chem 91 traits.

All offspring were tested, and only the, best of the best, were used to move the project forward. Around 2003, a father from that refined Chem 91 line, was used to hit a Chem D (clone only) mother we had obtained. Those were grown out, and multiple fathers from that cross, were used to hit clones of the original Chem D (clone only) mom. All offspring were tested, and only the best fathers were used on the Chem D (clone only) mother.

We went back to the original mother, three times, to tighten up all Chem D traits. That being said, Chem D BX3 can only be described as " One Bad Ass Strain". It's resin covered buds, have the punch to send seasoned stoners into the stratosphere. Very mind expanding, a Stellar "Head" High, with couch locking abilities as well.

It gets one thinking outside the box, Inspires Creativity, and Peaceful Thoughts. However, if over toked, it can totally freak out newbie smokers, so be warned, and avoid the Emergency Room visit.

Potency is a solid 8.5 out of 10
High Type: Creative, Soaring, Medicinal, and Debilitating if over toked.
Resin Profile: High Resin Production
Stretch: 1/2 to 1 times the veg height.
Odour Description: Sweet Earthy Funk, Skunky, with hints of Lemon & Pepper
Flavor Description: Sweet Earthy Funk, with hints of Lemon on the inhale, and sometimes hints of Pepper on the exhale.

Veg time: 40 to 45 days (min) 60 days veg is Best. Flowering time 56 to 70 days / 56 - 63 days gives more of an up head high / 63 - 70 days results in a stoned / couch lock high. The shift is quite dramatic / shocking in terms of effect. So, be sure to harvest at different windows to enjoy all this lady has to offer.

The best yields are obtained with a 60 day veg, and 70 day flowering period.

Yield: depends on growers skills. She's sensitive to temps above 82 F, and high humidity (over 60 % in flowering). She feeds medium to heavy, depending on the grow medium (CEC) rating. She can be grown in soil, sunshine mix, coco and hydro.

Yields 1 ounce minimum per gallon of grow medium (soil, sunshine mix, or coco), upwards to 2 ounces per gallon of grow medium (dialled in) / in Hydro 1 ounce per foot of vertical growth(min), upwards of 2.25 ounces per foot of vertical growth (dialled in).

Phenotypes (2)
Pheno # 1: is identical to the clone only mom, in branching, bud structure, smell, taste and potency. This pheno shows up 80 % of the time.
Pheno # 2: is slightly less branchy, but has identical bud structure, smell, taste, and potency. This pheno yields slightly less, than pheno one, and smells more skunky. This pheno shows up only 20% of the time.

Chem D BX3 Lineag

going to run some CD BC1 REZ and then some CD BC3 from ohso .

CHEM D * COLUMBIAN GOLD
CHEM D * DEADHEAD
CHEM D * DIESEL
CHEM D * GRAPE STOMPER/AWW
CHEM D * HERIJUANA
CHEM D * LONG BOTTOM LEAF {F1}
CHEM D * MENAGE-A-TROIS
CHEM D * OG
CHEM D * PRE 98 BUBBA
CHEM D * SOUR BUBBLE {BX4}
CHEM D * SUNSHINE DAYDREAM
CHEM D * WHITE GRAPES
CHEM D BX1
CHEM D BX3

CHEM D/OG KUSH * PURPLE AFGOO

so many seeds so little time.

peace  ..

Guest Bubba_Dogg

@JAWS I ran ohso chem d bx3 had one skanky smelling girl but didnt keep a cut.  Alot of them I could tell the difference from the ic91 I ran along with them.  Be ready to cull a few herms prolly which I'm sure you know with those genetics already.  One of these days I'm gonna get onto sum of your gear.  I have a pretty good collection from you my friend

B-DOG

thanks for the heads up, and yup always looking for herms in any new seed drop. that's the number one thing i look and worry about when popping new seeds, shit even new stuff that i personally make.

you know anything about SOUR OG mainly from CALI CONN. got some here that are well seeded but there going to fade at an early life and i just cant seem to keep them green for nothing, thinking there just a fast finisher but that's not like a DIESEL/OG linage.

thanks  ..

Guest Bubba_Dogg

@JAWS I ran a pack of those and his deadhead OG man prolly 2014-15 was new to tent growing and lec lights so I'm sure I made a few mistakes. lol but all I remember was both packs had sum germ issues again could have been me.  I remember the sour OG I had a few females and were smaller Skippy plants.  Mine stayed a lil lighter green.  Almost like sum of the biker OG I used to run. I dont really remember any bad deficiencies.  Had her in a foxfarm soil mix.  Only gave one run tho. I only kept one female from the deadhead og.  She was nice super thick stems stayed real swat and had sum purple to her.  She would throw a few herms late tho.  I ran her a few times then threw the mom outside.  She did great out there too until the fall showers came 

@Bubba_Dogg

couple of these sour og are fattening up even though there fully seeded, i'm sure with out the seed baring this piece would throw some really decent buds for-sure.

this SWEET TREE SAP phenol i have here is a good one and i will work more with it in the future, i will keep these seeds apart from the others.

some CALI CONN genetics in my stash.

ALIEN EXPRESS {F1}
ALIEN VACATION
BLACKWATER
BLUEBERRY CORLEONE
BUDDHA OG
BUDDHA TAHOE OG
CHEM #4 OG
CHEM VALLEY KUSH
CORLEONE KUSH {F2}
LARRY OG
OGIESEL
REGULATOR KUSH
REGULATOR KUSH
SOUR ALIEN {ALIEN TECH PHENO}
SOUR ALIEN {ECSD PHENO}
SOUR DIESEL
SOUR OG
STRAWBERRY OG
TAHOE OG KUSH
TAHOE OG {F1}
BOSS HOG {F1}
BUBBA THAOE OG {FEM}
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
LA AFFIE
SFV OG KUSH

peace  ..

Guest Bubba_Dogg

Sweet tree sap sounds very unique for sure.  I also ran there girl scout cookies and there sour diesel.  The sour I kept a few around for a lil while.  It had that sour diesel funk to it just have the power I chasing.  Sum times tho I feel like I run way to many varieties and dont give a enough attention to sum of them.  I just love poppin beans !!!

yup have so many sour d and sour d hybrids it's not even funny, and yes same problem over here i don't seem to pay enough attention to something until/unless it's second or third time with them. i did stop taking in "ANYTHING" a couple years ago mainly for security reason but also this way i can push myself to grow some of these 1000 of seeds packs i have in house..

i guess i no not what a true SOUR DIESEL smells like, i have an idea on the SFV seeing i have grown her many times over the years, however neither of these two phenol are ringing any bells at all. the non sweet sap plant's are just ronchy/nasty smelling in a good way but still i would not say there any kind of sour~ness to them. all 7 have SFV structure so it's a tough one to de code for me any ways.

have not tried there cookies or any one else's for that matter, started years ago with the GSC forum cut and that's where all my cookies work stems from for-sure. i have several gsc from several breeders but ya i have the genetics already on lock in that

area.

peace  ..

Archived