better late than never

corgitron_prime

I highly recommend flushing gypsum every 10-14days and or trying incorporate a % every feed.

The extra available calcium really helps increase overall health but the flushing to avoid lockouts is a game changer for most feed programs..up to you how far you wanna go, but even a slight change in ratio helps quite a bit, with just cal/nit you'll build up N a bit trying to hit high Ca numbers.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they all have both feet on the gas, using the cross lighting in my rig to help them out a little bit. It might be in my head but i can already tell a difference following @Coastal recommendations. Thank You.

Tonight is stylet oil 15ml per 4l all samples have came back clean. I have been clipping one leaf a night and checking both sides stems

PXL_20200928_185726513.jpg

PXL_20200928_185430982.jpg

PXL_20200928_184758121.jpg

Some of the extras ha e found good homes, I'm keeping the choice ones for replacements. The bodhi's are alive but moving pretty slow next to it's roomate. There are definetly a couple with some interesting stem rubs. One smells like a candied chem, the other is a chem chem. Rest kinda smell like dirty wet wood. I was thinking about setting up a new room but I think my winter project is going to be insulating the garage and prepping for it to be federally legal. 

PXL_20200930_174814085.jpg

well i think they had about 25 days from light, IMO everything looks great little calc def but i think they will be fine. its day 0 for RIL . IPM has been rotating stylet and trifecta, still nothing moving on the scope.  New mom's are coming in got to find a place to quarantine them for a week or so. Couple Casey Jones x Sour Bubble BX1. TGTB exotic shit is on deck. I was spreading them out and the one plant I have kept my eye on has hollow stalk.  I went ahead and took cuts debating on pulling it back. Bottom pic is hollow stalk.

PXL_20201001_114323124.jpg

PXL_20201001_114347984.jpg

PXL_20201001_114334155.jpg

So I have a few to release to the wild.  Old high school buddy. Hopefully he will join our TGTB cult we have here in Outlawsville. Everything is doing great, getting coco ready for the purple unicorns. I have to admit I love my .3l super roots air pot. These little things kick out the roots in first stage.  If this run is successful I will be upgrading to 3 gal air pots for flower. I have a couple textbook RILs I will be flowering under 315cmh for science. 

Calcium wise I am throwing everything I have at them, cal nitrate, gypsum, cal mag, de. Baseline before nutes is 400 ppm.  I am doing my best to keep a low ec run but if they demand more they will get it. 

PXL_20201007_003049430.jpg

PXL_20201006_234929689.jpg

PXL_20201007_000842181.jpg

@Coastal any suggestions? You got the eye bro dont hesitate. Flower feed is 20 ml canna a and b 5 ml rhizo 10ml cannazym 20 ml canna boost. Flower is getting 1L 3x a day. With the cal demand I have raised pH up to 6.0

They look happy too me! In my mind when I am looking at a happy plant I am then thinking about maximizing growth. Because all your bases are well met I try to think of it more in maximum utilization of the inputs I am adding.

In your case I think (feel) that your feed usage and water usage would be better met with slightly more intense light and heat. I think if you could increase your temps up into the mid 80's or  lower your light ? Or turn it up a bit.. still I would think about weighing a pot and seeing the % of dry down... if you over apply water or feed it can be less available so you want to be sure with the daily feedings that they are getting proper air ratio and avoid nutrients building up or your medium going sour at all.

Foliar feeding nutrients gets plants a quick boost too!

@Coastal can easily raise temps to 80.  Unfortunately lights are immobile. Im pretty picky when it comes to electrical. Cords and wires everywhere makes me absolutely crazy. I'm going to be 100% honest here and admit I have never foliar fed. I mean I understand the concept just never applied the science. 

Glue is a strong variety,  it will grow well under various conditions. I can just see that the plants would get thicker if the food/water/air/temperature/ light where more equally ballanced(again just an outside opinion/observation)... imo I think adding less water/feed at a time would help a bit, but the real magic would be upping the temperature and light input to utilize more moisture and give a quicker dry down.

Foliar feeding can be a nightmare if you use things like oils or excessively strong feeds, but if you just put a bit of any extra feed you mix up into a sprayer and gently mist the plants it really brings in a lot of nutrient straight to the leaves. Fulvic acid is a great additive too(10ml/L), as are mild dish soaps to help spread and stick too but only a few drops a litre..

I would maybe put them on upside down pots or something to get them a bit more light but dont go too crazy all at once... I ideally want the surface of my medium to look a bit dry on the surface after 1/2 or 3/4 of the time before next water. If they are all still damp on top you either need to skip a day to get a dry down time approx, or add less every water till you get a bit of a dry down cycle...

Everything is doing great. Getting another little space setup for a 315 start to finish.  It's just been a crazy week and the universe likes to see me dance. "In life you have to do a lot of things you don't want to fucking do. Usually that's exactly what life is, one vile task after another. So take it like a man, and give it some back" Al Swearengen 

Pic is a purple unicorn. That got dropped in a high value location.  Goi g to pick up some new bulbs today. Before the infestation my plan was to get some hlg sabers to run the perimeter of my rig. Lighting is lacking on the outsides.  The rooted pic is a purple unicorn that spent 30 days in a .3l air-pot 

PXL_20201009_203952926.jpg

IMG_20201009_094024_254.jpg

. I think I am at day 10 going to sex them today. Room looks amazing. Running at 79f 55rh 600ml 3x lights out 68 55rh. I am still rotating stylet and trifecta. Feeding at 250 ppm gypsum 50ppm cal mag. 14ec the ones that are droopy just got transplant. A friend has 10 bodhi Pakistani x g13 I am going dig through. Also got some cuts of Casey Jones x Sour Bubble bx1 I believe. I went to the hydro shop and the owner was in he's going to check on a backup ballast and bulb combo. I figure a backup ballast never hurt anyone. Bulb to the front of pics needs replaced asap.

PXL_20201011_120550274.jpg

PXL_20201011_120554861.jpg

I caught 10f 6m so a great ratio @Tonygreen  males have been culled couple cuts taken just in case. I got 7 ril in the canopy they are all.looking solid space is pretty much maxed out. 315 side is starting to settle in. I am running 3 til and 1 puf5 under it. 

PXL_20201012_213352987.jpg

PXL_20201012_212016110.jpg

PXL_20201012_212000787.jpg

Thanks @Coastalim getting some great form for sure.  Had to back off the cal nitrate was getting some clawing.  @Tonygreen. These things are awesome.  It seriously checks all my boxes. This one is my favorite of the batch. Was the first one to really show the hollow stem. Beat way I can describe stem rub is a wet pungent forest, with a tire fire, and someone peeling an orange. 

PS bloodthirsty pics are fucking killing me. 

PXL_20201012_135522215.jpg

I want to hit that all bud pheno with sour diesel. I'm still on the hunt dammit. Had the pollen in hand and I failed miserably!

He's running her right back already, that tells ya when ya done good!

Archived