LVTK(clone) x Long Bottom Fighter...don't sleep on these...

Orion

There is some fire in there...she's the stout one in the center...left of the Green Bitch. She's got rails and a funky fruit salad smell but I have a Doc d's Purple Punch x Afghani x Paki X18 that is so strong fruit punch I really think it polluted the whole room! I have another that I will get pictures of before she finishes...looking real good in the last couple weeks...wasn't standing out at first but has put on a show near the end.

20200724_163630.jpg

20200724_163640.jpg

20200724_163535.jpg

I had to edit the title of this because I had somehow totally screwed up what the name of these actually are...finaly I read the tag up close...instead of assuming I remembered exactly what it was...lol

LVTK(clone) x Long Bottom Fighter.

Just put two of these beans in paper towels about ten minutes ago.If they look anything like yours I’ll be a happy camper.Nice job on those girls !!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived