The Antenna grow show

Chronic2001

Chronic2001

Sent the smallest plants down the road and now this is day 1 of flower with what remains. 

256 (1).jpg

256.jpg

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
Coastal

Looking great bud! Any of the crosses have a higher amount of keepers or was it pretty even across the board with vigor and structure %?

Did you notice any of the heavier Bx ones get any less vigor in trade for higher consistency ?

Edited by Coastal
Chronic2001

All strains had some slower vegging plants. Largest and fastest strain being the Grapelazerlite5.

Everything was pretty similar as far as size and structure. I usually only grow big plants so the slower 1s got sent down the road as freebies with the agreement they will clone everything and finish the search on their end. So you guys might see a slower vegging plant if its real nice but not likely in my garden. 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Chronic2001

Didn't get the trellis up this round.  Group photo. 3 weeks into flower. Still needs stripped.

263.jpg

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
Chronic2001

Moving along. Definitely some fantastic smelling plants. I only had a few large plants with most being a medium height with a medium stretch with some short stocky 1s in the mix also.  My favorite so far is the Colombian and the Grapelazerlite5. Haven't had much smell time with the others. I just have those in a room I hand water so im up on them. The others are in this row. Ill get proper pics when they ready 🤪.

266.jpg

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 2
Coastal

Lookin awesome bud! Hope you find something really special! I've only run the one pack so far and did but I have a few more packs I just got ready to go!

Looking forward to those finishing pics and some taste reports!

Chronic2001

@Coastal I think there is something special in there for sure. All the clones didn't make it so ill be taking 8 week samples and doing a reveg if necessary on the 1s didnt make it .

I have a handful of antenna made it into my other room. 1 of the Grapelazerlite5 is 7 foot tall and looking nice. I just had to cut down a plant today cause she was a hermie. It wasn't antenna gear though just some bagseed from a clone only room that stressed and popped off. 

I'll keep up with my random updates. 

• Like 1
Chronic2001
On 10/4/2020 at 7:44 AM, fabvariousk said:

Hope all is going well!

jamming right along. Everything should be real nice this round. I was battling heat issues this summer but now it's over and everything is 90% happy so ill keep striving for that 100.  

My buddy is opening his 3000 plant commercial facility in February so Im thinking of going out there so I can play around with finding new genetics. If that happens ill pop my whole seed collection and get some shit done quick. 

Hope everyone is doing good and I'm still around just lurk and post enough so no one forgets about me 😁. @fabvariousk @Tynehead Tom @Coastal

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 1
fabvariousk

I am hoping to get an internet upgrade so I can use the site more. Right now it loads like a myspace page in 2008!
glad things are going well

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1