The Antenna grow show

Chronic2001

I'm getting this thread started now and will update it as the plants grow. 

They are seedlings currently and there isn't much to see.

I won't be doing daily updates but you will see all of the plant structures as well as male and female flowered plants. I've been looking for a worthy male for awhile now. I found 1 in a pack of angry Canadian my buddy got at the cup in clio, mi and regret not saving pollen or saving a clone. 

Hoping to see at least 50 females and 2 good looking males. Strains include

Antenna Colombian haze 

Blue lazerlite2 

Grapelazerlite5

Antenna super haze

Purple lazerlite 3

Purple headgames 

When these start to to take off I'll drop some photos. 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These will be getting a transplant in 2-3weeks and will be flowering in roughly 7-8 weeks.

Need to separate the boys from the girls and make some selections on the males. I will be looking for your guidance in that department @fabvariousk.  Is there certain structures or smells you look for when keeping a male around or is it all guessing until the seeds drop?

Hoping you can help me make an educated guess and we will see what he brings to the table later on.  Fyi I won't be selling seeds.

Maybe if it all works out I can send them to fab or glg and they can use them as some freebies if they pass the test.

I have 1 female in particular I will be hitting because she is a beast, very potent, and tasty.  The world will see her at a cup at some point. 

Did you start those all at the same time?

Looks like your getting a bit of variance in size there... I would be very mindful to let the smaller ones dry properly or they will get even further behind as the bigger ones shade them out.. 

Organizing all the laggers into 1 area will make it easier to get them on their own water feed schedule to try to get them caught up... I would myself raise them up closer to the light to encourage the medium to cycle faster so it doesn't get bogged out.

Lookin good though bud! Cant wait to see what all you find!

Ya i ran to the store for some coco and ended up with some other stuff I wasnt used to. I think they just needed nutrients. The bag said it had stuff in it so I gave them only water.

They did get too dry then some got too wet. The mix acted different then what im used to seeing and visually looked wet when it needed water. Not perfect and disappointing for me but I take everything i do and try to learn and get better from it. 

It didn't help they started in a tent and was a bitch to pull everything out for a propper weight check. Then I ran out of pots so I had to put some into bigger pots then I wanted since the store was out 1gal (I bought all they had). Excuses I know but they do tell a story and maybe someone can learn something from it. 

Anyways the root game was on point. So im assuming they just needed some food. I hit everyone with a foliar feeding and fed everyone at transplant with nutrient and put them into coco like im used to but was cautious with the amount of water I gave them so they could get moisture but not be water logged. I had plants that were noticeable bigger and perfect (from other seeds) looking but the root system was 1/4 of what the antennas were. I was surprised but when I saw the roots I knew id be ok. Usually if pull the plant from the cup and the root game is jamming they will be good if you do your part from then on. 

As always I appreciate the advice. I trellised a room and went and separated all the antenna gear from my other gear so I could get a quick group photo to post. Those plants will be getting 10-20 lights to themselves so it should all work out for them space wise. 

@Coastal please stay tuned in and if you see anything fucked up feel free to chime in whenever. Hope everything is good in your neck of the woods.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:53 PM, Chronic2001 said:

I'm getting this thread started now and will update it as the plants grow. 

They are seedlings currently and there isn't much to see.

I won't be doing daily updates but you will see all of the plant structures as well as male and female flowered plants. I've been looking for a worthy male for awhile now. I found 1 in a pack of angry Canadian my buddy got at the cup in clio, mi and regret not saving pollen or saving a clone. 

Hoping to see at least 50 females and 2 good looking males. Strains include

Antenna Colombian haze 

Blue lazerlite2 

Grapelazerlite5

Antenna super haze

Purple lazerlite 3

Purple headgames 

When these start to to take off I'll drop some photos. 

You sure are making my life easier.I wanted to run most of these myself.But you beat me to it.I think i can trust your finding's.Good luck on your journey.

Looking good so far! I think it is cool you have shown such interest in Antenna and packed you a special freebie with Gorilla Dragon  OG, Purplelazerlite1, AC Haze, and an unreleased CBD variety Headgames4 X CharlottesWebxBluelazerlite1.
Hopefully they will be of use to the people you are helping too.😇

@fabvariousk that sounds amazing! Thank you so much for your generosity!  I liked the fact you posted the making of everything and you are active in the community im a part of. Plus when i read good reviews from other members I figured I had to try antenna for myself!

I would like to get some of your whole line up but gosh dang there's so many!!  I know i sound like a broken record but if you had to recommend 2 of your new release strains what would they be? Sorry if it was already mentioned somewhere else. 

I will try to get as many packs as I can afford of those and we will make some magic happen!  This will be an ongoing thread of everything antenna i grow until the end of time..... just think how many pages this bad boy will have in 2 years!

Also you will know how your genetics stack up against all the clone onlys because your strains will be going head to head with Mac 1, gg4, gelato 33, ice cream cake, do si do, whosi whoa, triangle kush, ogkb, and wedding cake.

No pics but I can say at least 5 confirmed female and 1 maybe 2 males. I also topped all the biggest plants and turned the light levels up. We will see what these little plants can handle!  

@fabvariousk i like the Grapelazerlite5 structure and vigor the best so far. they all branch out really nice and the males and females all look the same size and structure. The best smelling small plants I have.

Purple lazerlite 3. This 1 looks more like the grape lazerlite 5 structure than the other PL3s. And I noticed the extra branch so I figured I would share. Im cleaning everything up and finishing transplanting today and tomorrow. Then ill post a pic of after they go through my torture chamber. 😆. Then ill post when they do some growing. 

241.jpg

Couldn't resist hunting further into the Grapelazerlite5. Ill have some extra funds to grab more packs later but im trying to concentrate on more 3+ pack per strain purchases right now. Doesn't give huge selections but should at least give me a peek into the line with 3+ packs. @Tonygreen I grabbed another pack of the RIL to add to my other 2 packs. Your 3 packs of RIL will be up after I get a few I currently have going sorted out. I'll be sure to make a tortured beans grow show also since I have 3+ packs of pine tar gush to go through as well.

242 (1).jpg

She gone. No regrets 😃

Fyi not sure if i mentioned it but you ended up with 100% germination rates.  

Also not gonna lie, folks are sleeping on those grape lazerlite 5's! Wait until I post some pictures of the females and 2 keeper males I have. I bet they sell out!  

I've had males go female a few times... the one I flowered out as a male, used for pollen etc etc no hairs in sight, reveged him and when I flowered out the reveged stump outside it was full female with zero signs of male flowers!

So I made seeds just too see wtf happens there but never popped any..

Had a male go female at the end of flower and self pollinate too.. seemed really stable otherwise but at day 50 or so of flower got really nice purple frost bud with seeds!

• 2 weeks later...

I figured a update was in order.  Group photo and some closer shots of the females. These will get stripped today. Cloned another day. Its a little crowded but they are going to get spread out into more lights. The row goes like this

Purple lazerlite 3

Blue lazerlite2 

Grapelazerlite5 

Purpleheadgames

Super haze

Colombian haze 

Some of them are in different sized pots. I will finish transplanting the smaller 1s and they will veg for 2 more weeks probably then flip. Ill try to keep you guys updated. 

248 (2).jpg

248 (3).jpg

248 (4).jpg

248 (1).jpg

248.jpg

Archived