Open Club  ·  12 members

NASCAR
zoot

NASCAR 2018 Season

Dogbite

Congrats on the win @unregistered190 , that was quite a race

i hope you and @Dalesgirl88 had a great time, it looked like a ton of fun, lovely blunt

And as far as the Garage driver goes , i was just trying to get a feel for what everyone thought. This is the first year using this site and its a first for the Garage driver as well. Its easy to tell when watching the race unfold , who is actually watching it or not just by seeing who uses the Garage driver. 

Theres only a few of us die hard fans that watch every single race on time. To me its not a huge advantage to have available. And id like to keep things as fair as could be. So thats why im asking. 

Anyway, its getting late,something to think about, it would be just as fun and fair if we didnt use it next season.

great win again, hope you had fun

D

OrganicFarmer

I don't get to watch all the races since I don't have cable or satellite. I'm not sure if it was on regular tv or not this week. I don't get to watch much tv but when I do it's mainly netflix.

Bugman
21 hours ago, OrganicFarmer said:

I don't get to watch all the races since I don't have cable or satellite. I'm not sure if it was on regular tv or not this week. I don't get to watch much tv but when I do it's mainly netflix.

im the same way i dont have cable so i miss alot of raceses,but this one was on reglar tv.

nice win @unregistered190

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.