Open Club  ·  12 members

NASCAR
zoot

NASCAR 2018 Season

knucklehead bob

Thanks @highdihigh , or should I say Professor Fate B| , see you at the track & may the best man win

830118-great-race.jpg

Edited by knucklehead bob

Comacus

Comacus' team ready to go.  @imiubu make sure to join, and get your team picked!  You had a great start last year.

imiubu

I'm in for another year of not knowing wth I'm doing haha.

Can the races be watched on regular tv or do I need cable/ sat?

Good luck everyone.  See ya at the track, lol.

Comacus

@imiubu some of the bigger ones will be on TV.  Next weeks Daytona 500 should be on regular TV.  Others you may need to follow on your computer.

knucklehead bob

Setting up the front row this Sunday :stoned-smiley:

When is Daytona 500 qualifying?

Qualifying for the Daytona 500 is scheduled for 3:10 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 19 on Fox, but only the front row will be set through the first round of Daytona's unique qualifying format. The front row will be determined through single-lap time-trial runs, with the rest of the field to be set through the Duel qualifying races on Feb. 23. 

AceGrower

Awesome Its Race time again...:rasta.nana:

3rdCoaster

2High2Drive Racing is ready to smoke some tires and trichromes.  Ill be waiting for ya in the winners circle...bring a lighter.

3rdCoaster

Race day, just checked tire pressures and about to fuel up with some 🔥

3rdCoaster

Rain delay...lets try again at 11.35 Daytona time....

My Pit crews new uniforms, the boots are for safety.

Free-Shipping-Sexy-Race-Car-Driver-Speed-Racer-font-b-Nascar-b-font-Pit-Crew-Cutie.thumb.jpg.ea8eafb36a2e9b10b39fb0e252741ba2.jpg

seymourbud

Had me worried that I might have missed the first ace of the season, that would be typical.

I am assuming that what is scheduled today is just qualifying.  Can anyone confirm?

3rdCoaster
18 minutes ago, seymourbud said:

Had me worried that I might have missed the first ace of the season, that would be typical.

I am assuming that what is scheduled today is just qualifying.  Can anyone confirm?

I jumped the gun, qualifying today..race next week.

Im still getting some sesh time in with the pit crew..uniform shakedown

Edited by 3rdCoaster
derp;)

knucklehead bob
42 minutes ago, seymourbud said:

On 2/15/2017 at 5:05 PM, knucklehead bob said:

Setting up the front row this Sunday :stoned-smiley:

When is Daytona 500 qualifying?

Qualifying for the Daytona 500 is scheduled for 3:10 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 19 on Fox, but only the front row will be set through the first round of Daytona's unique qualifying format. The front row will be determined through single-lap time-trial runs, with the rest of the field to be set through the Duel qualifying races on Feb. 23. 

Correct , front row only . The rest of the field will race for position on Thursday the 23rd .

3rdCoaster

Man, when did setting up the field become more complicated than Chinese arithmetic?

knucklehead bob
On 2/19/2017 at 3:34 PM, 3rdCoaster said:

Man, when did setting up the field become more complicated than Chinese arithmetic?

Daytona 500 qualifying has been like this since 1959

5 more days , are all you bearing burners , gear grinders & lug nuts ready ? Sure hope the weather man cooperates & FYI , Hendrick Motors took the front row , #5 & #88 starting 1st & 2nd .

I sure hope @zoot can make the start .

jm420
On 2/19/2017 at 2:16 AM, 3rdCoaster said:

Rain delay...lets try again at 11.35 Daytona time....

My Pit crews new uniforms, the boots are for safety.

Free-Shipping-Sexy-Race-Car-Driver-Speed-Racer-font-b-Nascar-b-font-Pit-Crew-Cutie.thumb.jpg.ea8eafb36a2e9b10b39fb0e252741ba2.jpg

hehehe my pit crews hotter than yours

download (27).jpg

Comacus

Damn @jm420 you're pit crew is definitely hotter than mine!  You want to trade?  I'm worried though they might be a distraction to my drivers!

A quick reminder for everyone to get their NASCAR picks in for Daytona this weekend.

knucklehead bob

Correction , it's the 24 & 88 in the front row . Still Hendrick Motors .:stoned-smiley:

imiubu

I finally read the rules and how drivers make points... watch out for me this year! lol

I may actually get to watch this 1st race from the comfort of my living room for the first time, whoop!

I won't be able to watch the start though as I'm going to church 1 -3 p.m.

c4xXFjg.jpg

@knucklehead bob   ;):P

For anyone interested;

church will be Sun. 2/26 1-3 p.m.

918 Southland, Lansing

Services are the last Sunday each month.

3rdCoaster

Ok...truth be told, all i knew about nascar is what I learned from Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights.   

After reading @imiubu post,  I decided it might not be a bad idea to read the rules and see how this all adds up.   

Fortified with my new knowledgeof Nascar, and a bunch of Mountain Dew, Ima come at you all like a Spider Monkey!

58b2d884a6f27_download(1).jpg.c093bdb53db42dd9ecd928e28f0dc7e0.jpg

3rdCoaster

2 drivers left, 1 took the flag.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.