RIL Talk

Tonygreen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Pretty stoked to pop some of these myself. Hopefully find a great pair and further it a little more, definitely keeping a mom or two. Have been completely intrigued by this RIL work since it was first brought to my attention @Tonygreen tried getting beans for QUITE SOME TIME over here in the great white North 🇨🇦 And have finally managed to obtain these and have G-Unit on the way also. Finally able to put some tortured beans in my garden. 

• 7 months later...

I just grew out that the 420 irl? just wanted to tell you what a great plant it was. It was the largest plant, I had popped a bunch of seeds and the irl was twice the size the others. Same thing after cloning just dominating. It actually overgrew the tent I had this girl twisted and bent all over within 6 inchs of the lights. Ended up taking over 3/4 of the tent would have probably been 8 feet tall if i had the height.  But she didn't give me any issues I even had to top her mid flower def stress tested it. Not even a banana in late flower. And seemed like a super fast finisher she was looking done like day 50 but took her over 60. 

reminded me of the sour dubb crosses for sure i forgot how much the bud shrink when drying. then i remembed how the sour dubb does that too

I got to pop some more lime gorilla's if they still pop. 

On 3/14/2021 at 3:03 AM, Tonygreen said:

Gluey as hell ha, they behave better from clone too.

Here is a nice glue leaner I'm dropping sour d bx4 pollen on.

There is some different flower structures in these. The next step toward homozygosity would be to isolate male and female glues and carry on but first I will probably self a few. 

Some interesting recessives popping up from the recombing so to do it right Ima take my time. RIL has shown the most gg4 phenos reliably of any line I've seen. 

OI000094.JPG

OI000096.JPG

mine looked just like this too. but bigger tops .

24 minutes ago, frankslan said:

I got to pop some more lime gorilla's if they still pop. 

@frankslan I think I heard the lime gorilla bubbles is good on back pain. Don't see those floating around much. 

8 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

@frankslan I think I heard the lime gorilla bubbles is good on back pain. Don't see those floating around much. 

The flavor was insane just like sour dubb depending on pheno but they all tasted so good even if some lacked the lime. 

I just love sour dubb I wish i had the s1s left.

Archived