RIL Talk

Tonygreen

13 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

Any other cool ideas or real Inbred stuff yall can think of let me know. Time to put this line to work.

I'll be hitting RIL with Hells Angel OG BX3 most likely around spring, I can send ya some if that peeks your interest

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

@BC Boy post up some pics if you can, if your looking for a glue leaner I'm sure we could help you choose one. I grew her for a few years and others here way longer, and she does have some fairly distinct traits.

HaHaHa @Dankcat what a beauty!! Hope to create that sort of thing in my sunny backyard this summer. Is that a current update?  Here are some pics @Coastal. They are pre-watering droopy but you can see the difference in pheno's One on left has thick stalk bigger leaves looks a little SB, middle nice node spacing and right has major branching. Love the thick vigor of the left and the branching of the right. Will check smell. Any ideas and or advice would be welcome Cheers 

thumbnail_IMG_1943.jpg

4 minutes ago, BC Boy said:

Thanks @Ilynnboy-I'll figure it out one way or another-turns out great looker on the right is a female 🙂  so two males on left to choose from.

no worries.

@Tonygreen should pop in here.

I sent him a message and he's seen it already.

Maybe he will drop some knowledge and help on you

• 2 weeks later...

Chose a GG#4 RIL male-looks just like the three females and just flipped to 11/13. Interesting thing that maybe everyone else has noticed, the GG#4 started up to two-three nodes branch on each side lined up (name for this trait?) then changed to alternating branching. Really uniform, nice looking structure I think, vegged a long time under a 1000w full spectrum LED- 9 weeks??? Had a nutrient hiccup. How do they look re what we are shooting for?? Don't know wtf is up with the side view-IMG_1954.JPG.6a1cc4033fae10b4d65836e346c0b118.JPGIMG_1955.JPG.76a9cfa38fbf227f88ad098f2f608cf2.JPG

IMG_1956.JPG

Gluey as hell ha, they behave better from clone too.

Here is a nice glue leaner I'm dropping sour d bx4 pollen on.

There is some different flower structures in these. The next step toward homozygosity would be to isolate male and female glues and carry on but first I will probably self a few. 

Some interesting recessives popping up from the recombing so to do it right Ima take my time. RIL has shown the most gg4 phenos reliably of any line I've seen. 

OI000094.JPG

OI000096.JPG

If you guys haven't, top your RIL, they are much better behaved that way. They love training too, like love it ha. 

For best results run em from clone! They been growing out of rooms and over lights from seed ha.

Scrog or main line lst guys will love em. Crushing stems has a lot of positive affects too. I'd crack them main stems about half way and bend em right over horizontal ha.

Do you mind if I share your pics bro? Great looking group.

1st and 2nd are my favorite. 3rd little long node that would do better from clone. On some of em the node length gets RIL exaggerated from the vigor. Ha I'm hoping to tighten her up just slightly with this year's regs and new moms added to the mix.

My original bx5 mom is a transgressive super sour bubble pheno with glue like flowers and nodes.

This year I Got 2 more super sour bubble phenos of excellent quality, a pineconetop and a dome top. Then 3 pure glue leaners with the most wicked smell ive ever had, spot on glue x10. Also one lot of the same bx5 mom from last year.

Gonna dig through the progeny as I look to refine them a bit.

Gorgeous flower @Tonygreen! I agree with you, I like #1 and #2 the best-especially #2 and yes I did top them but they were branching like mad before the top. Please do share the pictures. I have a male that looks just like #2 so could be interesting. These look totally different from the GB BX3 I just finished-they were SB phenos and were way tighter but oh so slow. Hope the pink grapefruit shows up again

I super cropped my RILs and the growth from there was explosive!

I have 2 different RIL phenos now that I like.   Will post pics later

Archived