RIL Talk

Tonygreen

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Tony's GG4 RIL in vegi, loving the structure.

In Sunshine mix and being fed the following Neptune's Harvest products:  Tomato and vegi Fish and seaweed, Liquid Crab and lobster, and liquid Seaweed, alternate every feeding. I'm a happy camper thus far

DSC00680.thumb.JPG.9ca9f245053b5266798dd5f90ef6291e.JPGDSC00681.thumb.JPG.42a9205d36bbdf607bd0c1c57837b38e.JPGDSC00682.thumb.JPG.de6f4ec1977e69bd0250d81918f6faba.JPG

If ya top em and they will explode! All look like glue fam to me. Great open structure! Did I ask if I could share pics yet ha!

Hope ya get girls!

9 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

Did I ask if I could share pics yet ha!

No, I don't think you ask. But no need to ask, help yourself to my pic's anytime bro.

I'll take cuts from the tops soon. 6 plants in all and they all good very similar

one of my homies told me "i wouldn't be happy until i kill hundreds of plants at a time." So it looks like i am taking the first step. My set is absolutely blowing up since splitting up their feed.i have been secretly sweating stretch.   I am prepping my flower room with 12% peroxide, let it dry, sulfur, dry repeat. I'm hitting the whole room. all cords and cables are getting wiped down with 91% iso.  My final container will be a 5 gal fabric. Once they get settled i will prune and intensify LST. . @Coastal I will get some accurate readings on my water and runoff. i am honestly scared to look  Nutes are a scoop of maxi, and 1 ml of calmg, to a little hot water in a mason jar and shake. add some ice and when its cooled down throw it in a gallon pitcher. tests run from 5.95-6.1 like clockwork. 

looks like 6F 1M 1?

Thanks again for all the button pushes everyone. its always been against my rules to post any pictures about my hobby

Really appreciate everyone backing me up on these this year. This virus fucked me up and that's what's gotten us through. Haven't lost the house yet ha!

I hope you guys get the baddest moms ever. The math is on your side!+

I been too broke to buy beans since the new year. The RIL is top of my list so hope you made lots @Tonygreen and they don't sell out too fast.

I usually have some tortured beans in my garden though and this time is no exception. I have 2 GB BX3 in flower right now . I'll drop some pics when they get interesting 😉

Yeah I've been off the beans for a bit too, and missed out on the grapefruit rabbit hole but I will probably be back buying again here soon.. keep on keeping on bud, you do good work that should count for something in the world and I think people are starting to get it...Hope your well bud!

I've got 10 packs of rabbit hole total going to dc from the bad frozen pollen. That run hurt ha. Tore up a qp of flame for those lol. I'd hoped for a good run but my pollen was too old.

After karma g collab and bx5 s1 bx6 fems I'm going to do a proper selection run on them.

So there will be more at some point.

Ril mom, GB bx5 twin pheno waiting for pistils to get karmas dust!

Hope it sticks, putting my headbanger to germ now just in case...

About 14 days in from 1 week veg of a just rooted cup.

20200813_221125.jpg

7 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

I've got 10 packs of rabbit hole total going to dc from the bad frozen pollen. That run hurt ha. Tore up a qp of flame for those lol. I'd hoped for a good run but my pollen was too old.

After karma g collab and bx5 s1 bx6 fems I'm going to do a proper selection run on them.

So there will be more at some point.

how long does pollen typically stay good in the freezer?

12 hours ago, Dankcat said:

how long does pollen typically stay good in the freezer?

Depends how well you dry it and store it. Not long with my kids running in and out for popsicles all day!

Dried well mixed with flower longer, a deep freezer longer yet.

Funny story, in chicago I had a plate of GB pollen sitting covered by another plate on a shelf and it was good 6 months later, very low rh and hot... go figure lol.

3 hours ago, corgitron_prime said:

Got another one for you Tony Green. How often do you prune per stage?  

IMG_20200814_150429.jpg

IMG_20200814_150831.jpg

I top early in a production run, 2 or 3 nodes in then let em go until a week or two before flower I'll take half at least off the bottom, final clean up after 7 days in if needed.

On 2nd looks You might get in trouble vegging to the first brotha!

I'd lay and splay her and tie while ya can or think of flipping sooner!

Vigor reports have been outstanding. I think we are seeing hybrid vigor. Need to see a GB to RIL side by side for more evidence but people are seeing the same overall so far. Mostly uniform and explosive.

@Tonygreen i honestly dont have the skill level to feel comfortable laying and splaying. so early flip it is. I have about 10-12" i can still drop them just didnt want them reaching for light and stretching due to the red spectrum. I have been increasing tension in the velcro and moving to next node when available. Transplant went off without a loss in vigor so i think i can definitely shave a couple days there. Planning to prune Saturday or sunday and ill flip wed Thursday. Hopefully put on a show for yall.

Archived