Atonic x Long Bottom Fighter

Guest Warlock Davis

Guest Warlock Davis

This plant is a beautiful specimen.  My wife doesn't even smoke, yet she is in love with her.  She is very healthy and vibrant.  The pictures didn't quite capture it, but the leaves are an eye-catching emerald green.

Edit:  Oops, the close up photo of the flower is from another Atonic x LBF in the same grow space.

20200705_175332.jpg

20200705_175219.jpg

Nice! I've got a couple of these outside in the mix. Yours appear to be further along than mine. They got off to a slow start. I had too many things going on at once, and these got a bit neglected. Then I realized what I had from others comments. They're sure growing well now. I'm probably going to kick myself I don't have more. I planned on making edibles to use for back pain. We'll see.

Guest Warlock Davis

Cool!  I'm excited about it for the same reason.  Of course I love to just get high, but having a high CBD strain is going to make some tasty pain killers.

Guest Warlock Davis

Two different Atonic x LBF plants that are right next to each other.

One looks like it is going to finish way before the other...already seeing some tea colored trichomes.

20200718_080503.jpg

20200718_080556.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

My relaxing place with a view. Post surfing warm up for my oldest granddaughter. There's  a couple Atonic x LBF up by the fence someplace. I posted shots of them on the Bad Dawg Freebie page. MMS Panama Pupil next to the hot tub. This one is the hot pants pink pheno. 

20200715_101251.jpg

• 7 months later...
15 hours ago, BC Boy said:

Hey @crownpoodle Just saw this. Ha looks great!  I'll start a Prayer pupil this summer and put it beside my tub for a Canadian version 🙂 

Fixing a leak in  my sanctuary today.  My back could use it back up and running. I've still got a pack of that Atonic x. I'm still working on my outdoor lineup too. I have other potential strains for pain, but I'm thinking right now that this is a good choice. I wish i hadn't used so much bud making butter. Now I'm out of the butter but there might be enough in a jar someplace to roll a few. The edibles were pretty decent on pain.

I have yet to run a high CBD strain-is it a noticeable difference i.e. in a vape/doob from a good indica? I have baseball shortstop induced shoulder issues that wake me up every two hours but the edible chocolates I made with Motorcity fighter kief make me feel like I have vertigo the next day. Fucks me right up. I have to be sharp the next day.

I can eat the Atonic x edibles during the day and go out in public. But smoking it's a different story for me anyways. I just made a batch of butter from Tony Green's (NYCO x GB f2) x 2X Strawberry Diesel that is not for me to go out in public. I used to have the morning fog but I also eat some when I wake up in the night. Not an issue anymore. Tolerance maybe. 

I'm not a social user at all anymore.  The Atonic x edibles I can eat in the day and not get too loaded. But it's pretty strong to smoke, or mine was. Hard to compare to something else. I just like how it makes me feel I grew 2 plants. Both the same. Might be the LBF in it that's strong. My understanding is there's a range of THC to CBD ratios. I've got a pack of the MCF too I keep looking at. Might have to see if I have room for 1 or 2. I'll no doubt start them if I'm talking about it. Then it's off to something else I decide I have to run. 

Do the Motor City Fighter where you are-I topped mine then  LST'd and it looked like a candle holder- really frosty but did not finish in October in BC 

• 6 months later...
Guest Midwestkid

I have an Atonic x LBF and it's a rocket ride.  I thought I was gonna get a 1:1 but man oh man she's a zinger. 

Super complex aromas from her. Feminine citrus, floral.  

I've been hoping to ask DBJ about this cross because it's one of our favorites.  

I'm just curious where all of the get up and go comes from?

Archived