Mothers Milk

Guest Bubba_Dogg

Guest Bubba_Dogg

First run with this pheno of mothers milk.  She's just turned 8 wks old.  Been super easy to grow and just so happens to be the only clone I saved out of my pack.  Frost for daze!!

20200623_215855.jpg

20200623_215848.jpg

20200623_215834.jpg

She looks beautiful brother @Bubba_Dogg. Great play.

I love the structure of that flower. Please let us know the cured scent and flavor of the smoke when the time comes.

Thanks for sharing the experience. 

Guest Bubba_Dogg

@Kind024 thanks man I sure will.  Right now she's throwing a creamy OG type of smell.  I'll try and throw up a whole plant pic here soon.  She only in a 3 gal.  Have a feeling she gonna be on of those girls that surprises ya on final weight.  Small but chunky!!

Guest Bubba_Dogg

@JDirt heres a few whole plant pics.  I messed up and was think about my last run in that space when I told @Kind024 she was in a 3 gal. My bad.  this is in a 3x3 bed with multi different strains.  Thats csi humboldt chem91 s1 nexted to it.

20200626_203318.jpg

20200626_203401.jpg

Guest Bubba_Dogg

@JDirt these girl is in water only mode now..  Need to check her with the scope but I'm thinking she'll go close to 10 wks. Bout a wk n a half.  She starting ripening up

Archived