doubledshat

BO Chem

doubledshat
Posted (edited)

First, lemme start this off by saying that there isn't nearly enough people here growing out Duke Diamond strains at the moment, What's up with that? 😠

Second, I was supposed to (or most likely will... gradually) pop plenty more seeds of this strain. I forsure what to f2 & work this strain further; permitting that I find at least two worthy males/females. Also it's probably worth mentioning that I'm hunting for a "garlic" pheno in this pack. Maybe I'll meet my goals, maybe not. Nonetheless, it's the thrill of the hunt that I'm really chasing. Plus who doesn't love the scent of hot rubber burning on the concrete?

With all that being said... I think these two beauts may be males. Neither of which have caused me any issues, and (unintentionally) passed a few stress tests. I'm moving to a new, bigger location in about a week & a half, and they'll be switched to flower then. My intent is to pop more seeds (maybe the rest of the pack, idk) at that time. Worst case scenario, I find nothing and will have to move onto the next Dominion strain (Polecat 91 bx); but that's a post for another day.

As always, I wanna post a pic so you have something to see as I attempt to document all this somewhere. But keep in mind that I live in a prohibition state and my current apartment gets about 3+ viewings a week while I wait to relocate. So far so good. But I gotta keep things small and discrete in non-descript "veg tents", under 65w HLGs (go ahead, roast me if you'd like). One day when cannabis becomes as mundane as tomatoes, we won't have to deal with this shit. Hopefully this will just be my first post of many.

Edit:

What I forgot to mention is that from the very beginning I noticed good germ rates and vigorous growth. I did however chuck a runt a few weeks back. But no mutations other than that, and even with the runt, no issues other than small stature and slower nodal vigor. Didn't seem like it was worth waiting out considering that I have a horde of seeds to work through. 

IMG_4787.jpg

Edited by doubledshat

Coastal

large.20200607_121912.jpg.71815f841f67c1aaa9beea5964a15bc5.jpglarge.20200607_121907.jpg.710e08e009c3eb64971373d67a172f7a.jpglarge.IMG_20200610_092605_880.jpg.145c5d99e848593b3c0415728b152092.jpgI popped 2 packs of this Burnout Chem... just flowered out my first pheno and I'm pretty impressed..nice looking bud and good smell, hit me hard the first time I smoked it but seems in the stronger end of commercial weed,  not to strong imo after a few more samples.

I had one female I marked in veg that just reaked but she died in my neglect stress testing... luckily I made F2's ... and il probably try to grab a few more packs to see if I find her again...

Flowering out the other 11 phenos now... 2 days into flower... as well as Dominions Granny Skunk...

Here's a few pics of the first pheno..

doubledshat

Quick update:

One’s a girl, one’s a boy. Whoo hoo!