Folk magic

Zoot

On 6/18/2020 at 8:58 AM, Limos said:

Looking Good @zoot

Guessing she’s really starting to get frostier towards the end. 

hows the nose on here?

yeah we're 56 days in the pic, now her lower branches are getting heavy and bending down. 

she has this lingering sweet pine on the fingers, spreading a flower open and its a super sweet funk, i want to say citrus but no its not.

On 6/18/2020 at 11:46 AM, fly007 said:

Looks great @zoot
From seed or cut?

I’m hoping it’s the same cut we have

from seed, always

1 minute ago, highdihigh said:

Is there a particular reason for this @zoot - if you don't mind me asking ?

its like this, from seed i am safe from bugs.  I have lost more than 1 garden because of infected plants that i brought in.

I've tried to isolate them in other rooms, use some form of pest management and wait, but it has never worked out for me.

Besides there are so many strains out there now, i wont ever run out of things to pop off.

Guest JDirt
On 6/20/2020 at 4:04 AM, zoot said:

its like this, from seed i am safe from bugs.  I have lost more than 1 garden because of infected plants that i brought in.

I've tried to isolate them in other rooms, use some form of pest management and wait, but it has never worked out for me.

Besides there are so many strains out there now, i wont ever run out of things to pop off.

I’ll second that.  Plus popping seeds it’s kinda like searching for treasure.  And if you start with good genetics there is a good chance to find some treasure.  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived