Very frosty!

Any cherry sent?

I made a correction to my post. 

Cherry? Can't really say but she smells like fruity citrus to me

Edited by Smokin Joe
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
On 3/20/2022 at 3:51 PM, Smokin Joe said:

Relentless trop cherries at week 3KIMG0929.thumb.JPG.94316b8a7de983eac914f48d41f6d63f.JPG

that one keeps slipping bye me, ive tryed 3 times to buy those seeds an they sell out in less that 3 minets after he release them ,i had a pack in my cart twice  & got bought out from under me lol

Edited by Bugman
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
20 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Starting week 9 and flush.

Block berry (aka super boof) and V8KIMG0945.thumb.JPG.fc1200685f86521d7d00d34ae165b16b.JPGKIMG0946.thumb.JPG.5c21f737e6da3b52650cf2dd1930cff3.JPG

It’s amazing what some mixed nutrients will get you ain’t it… they look well wow… But you couldn’t expect anything less out of @Smokin Joe ya know

• Like 4
3 hours ago, shaggy said:

A room full of that?

Wow, very nice.
Fuck, that trimmin, looks like work.🤬

Yep lot's of work. I always thought bucking was the worst part but pulling them viney bitches outta the net takes the position of worst. Lol. I was cussing like a sailor. Thoroughly irritated.

Just now, Jace said:

Yep lot's of work. I always thought bucking was the worst part but pulling them viney bitches outta the net takes the position of worst. Lol. I was cussing like a sailor. Thoroughly irritated.

Hence the middle finger in the picture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • 3 months later...

Well it's time for a new adventure at the goat shed.

We are ganna play around a bit and see what comes up

Gonna do a bunch of reversing and pollen collecting. This is my first attempt at reversing so any input is welcome.KIMG1109.thumb.JPG.cafb7c662a5a4124022e2a6137413810.JPG

• Like 5
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1

well now..... whatcha gonna knock up with all that LOL

I think you have a lifetime supply there @Smokin Joe

Similar games are being played over here in the patch.

Trying to reverse grape pie, and a romulan (federation female x next gen male)..... we'll see what happens

• Like 8
  • 11 months later...

Well it's been awhile since we cracked any seeds at ye ole goat shed so let's see what we can find in the 70's era Hawaiian Bud from Jaws. 2 weeks in and there is an abundance of life. We scuffed and soaked 210 seeds and only lost 5. Not too bad for a couple of motherless goats. 

KIMG1693.JPG

• Like 5
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 5
On 6/24/2023 at 9:41 AM, Smokin Joe said:

Not too bad for a couple of motherless goats. 

Not bad indeed, good luck on finding that gem.

• Like 5

Smokin Joe, wow, come across this made my day brother. Hope all is well, great to see you growing an sharing pics, looking forward to more! Cheers...

• Like 6
On 6/24/2023 at 6:41 AM, Smokin Joe said:

Well it's been awhile since we cracked any seeds at ye ole goat shed so let's see what we can find in the 70's era Hawaiian Bud from Jaws. 2 weeks in and there is an abundance of life. We scuffed and soaked 210 seeds and only lost 5. Not too bad for a couple of motherless goats. 

KIMG1693.JPG

Right on @Smokin Joe! That's how its done. Looking forward to the future feature. Thanks for sharing. 

Edited by Kind024
  • Like 4
On 3/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, Smokin Joe said:

Starting week 9 and flush.

Block berry (aka super boof) and V8KIMG0945.thumb.JPG.fc1200685f86521d7d00d34ae165b16b.JPGKIMG0946.thumb.JPG.5c21f737e6da3b52650cf2dd1930cff3.JPG

What did you think of the Super Boof? We ran that one for a while.

• Like 5
  • Yummy 1

I finished up the Mostly Harmless. Dry, but no real cure on it. I fucked up and it's "lightly" seeded by a MH male I thought was quarantined. Not a lot of smell, but I suspect a cure will light it back up. I ground some up and left it in my room to dry a tad more. The missus found me outside. "Cat pissed in your room." I need to see what you hid in those KS crosses you made.😁 Initial thoughts are not overly strong, but a pleasant buzz. I'll smoke a big one shortly. @Kind024 thanks for keeping this stuff rockin' for our benefit.

Edited by crownpoodle
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 6/30/2023 at 7:56 PM, Kind024 said:

What did you think of the Super Boof? We ran that one for a while.

Checks all the boxes. I'll be keeping it around for a while. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Moving right along. 

Usually there's not much to see during veg but that's not the case this time. These babies are grabbing gears and gaining momentum. 

KIMG1732.JPG

• Like 7
  • Great Advice 1
  • Nice Job 1
6 hours ago, Smokin Joe said:

Checks all the boxes. I'll be keeping it around for a while. 

Right on, good to hear. Glad it's working for you. We still have it here. Not running much of it at the moment. There is lots of competition around here over who brings what to the dispensaries first. Once everyone has the cut it loses popularity rapidly. The demand ebbs and flows. We hold many popular cuttings to try to keep up. If you are looking for anything specific. We may have it...

Best of fortune for the Hawaiian search. 

Be well brother, 

• Like 5
  • Nice Job 1
  • 2 weeks later...