Cake fighter

Chronic2001

Has anyone out there grown any of these? I'm about 2 months into veg with 2 packs and they are all pretty short plants. Im assuming no stretch or minimal stretch. Thanks again for any info. Ill get some pics up at some point.

• 1 month later...

@OtisCampbell they don't stretch very much. They also form nice bushes.  Some of them could go without being topped. There are some runts in the mix. The only smell I get comes off of 2 of the 10ish females I have and I can best describe it as yellow cupcake batter. They are all frosty plants and appear to be a 8-9 weeker. They are now at 7 weeks so 2 weeks left. I am going to take some early samples to try so ill let you know if the smell transfers to taste.

Sorry hps lighting sucks for picture's. Ill be outfitting my rooms with white secondary lighting so I can take nice pictures in the room at lights out. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, OtisCampbell said:

Daaaaang... have to put those on the next run. Maybe cross with Cannarado’s Nilla Wafer (wedding cake x sundae driver)...

Sounds tasty!

Archived