GSC X Apollo 13 f4

MPB

These are about 15 days above dirt and vigorous as hell, I had to top em to slow em up a bit. Looking forward to see what they do never grown anything cookies.Will update as they grow. 

8826891D-72C6-46F7-9ED6-A70108A6FAE3.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Got two boys,One of them I’m gonna grow out and collect pollen cuz it’s a stinker when stem rubbed !! Oh well I’ll pop a couple more and hope for a nice girl 

• 1 month later...

Thanks !! All 4 Were beautiful plants and real vigorous I grew one of the males out and collected pollen because it was a real stinker and sugar coated like crazy. Hopeful I find a girl to impregnate with his dust.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Smoove_b

Hello!

I managed to get 1 female from my GSC x Apollo 13 f4. She’s growing outdoor and is quite robust — as tall as my chin with a main stem thicker than my thumb. Seeds were germinated roughly May 1st. About week 2 of flower. The plants are looking much better than last year’s and I have high hopes. 🤞🏼

F61546FD-05AA-4F18-864F-4C79CB1D4345.jpeg

29B67C98-CEDE-44D8-9316-9B9B2B2AA734.jpeg

Archived