Look out!

Chronic2001

• 1 month later...

@Orion keep me posted if you could. just 1 more pic at week 7 and 1 pic at finish with a report would be great! And if that pic is from week 4! Holy cow those are putting it on fast! Looking good my friend thanks for the encouraging info. Might have to pop these next.

29 minutes ago, Chronic2001 said:

@Orion keep me posted if you could. just 1 more pic at week 7 and 1 pic at finish with a report would be great! And if that pic is from week 4! Holy cow those are putting it on fast! Looking good my friend thanks for the encouraging info. Might have to pop these next.

i got a good wiff of her tonight and the Blueberry terps are as good as any blueberry smelling flowers i have ever grown...I will keep you in the loop...really happy with this one so far!

• 2 weeks later...

Comming along nicely...Stray's discription says 60 days but I'm going to take her @ 65 the first time...the smell has gotten a bit more glueish smelling from a couple weeks ago...still berryish but changed.

20200724_163652.jpg

20200724_163818.jpg

@Orion Nice! And yes i believe I have a s10 plus but even the s10 is old gear now probably. I wanted a phone with a nice camera because I like taking pictures. Everything is looking proper! Keep me posted. 

Archived