Chronic2001

Look out!

Chronic2001

thanks stray for making these available. Ill post some cakefighter pics when I get some time. Not sure what my girl was listening to lol. I dont pay much attention to politics. 

Orion

Have that Sour Blue haze in week 4/5 and she is going to be a monster!

20200710_115623.jpg

20200710_115755.jpg

Chronic2001
Posted (edited)

@Orion keep me posted if you could. just 1 more pic at week 7 and 1 pic at finish with a report would be great! And if that pic is from week 4! Holy cow those are putting it on fast! Looking good my friend thanks for the encouraging info. Might have to pop these next.

Edited by Chronic2001

Orion
29 minutes ago, Chronic2001 said:

@Orion keep me posted if you could. just 1 more pic at week 7 and 1 pic at finish with a report would be great! And if that pic is from week 4! Holy cow those are putting it on fast! Looking good my friend thanks for the encouraging info. Might have to pop these next.

i got a good wiff of her tonight and the Blueberry terps are as good as any blueberry smelling flowers i have ever grown...I will keep you in the loop...really happy with this one so far!

Orion
Posted (edited)

Comming along nicely...Stray's discription says 60 days but I'm going to take her @ 65 the first time...the smell has gotten a bit more glueish smelling from a couple weeks ago...still berryish but changed.

20200724_163652.jpg

20200724_163818.jpg

Edited by Orion

Orion

my camera sucks but this S 3 just won't quit...what are they on like 10 now...lol

Chronic2001

@Orion Nice! And yes i believe I have a s10 plus but even the s10 is old gear now probably. I wanted a phone with a nice camera because I like taking pictures. Everything is looking proper! Keep me posted.