Slippery Rails #2 x Cake Crasher

inhaletime

Popped 5 beans, all are female! Just finishing stretching, some very big plants,  bud sites are pretty spaced apart. Got a little funk smell right now, but they just started budding. Cant wait to see what these are, looking like they'll all make 2oz or more. Very healthy overall.

IMG_7754.thumb.jpg.36ce7bc1f67617f761827329c57d8f36.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

didn't see this until now

looking great

they must be big by now

how they doin?

Slippery Rails is (Trainwreck (Arcata cut) x Banana kush f9) from JAWS

Cake Crasher is (Wedding Cake x Wedding Crasher (Wedding Cake x Purple Punch)) from Seed Junky

On 6/12/2020 at 3:33 AM, Samwell BB said:

Slippery Rails is (Trainwreck (Arcata cut) x Banana kush f9) from JAWS

Cake Crasher is (Wedding Cake x Wedding Crasher (Wedding Cake x Purple Punch)) from Seed Junky

I have some cuts rooting now from 2 females. Had serious issues when I started them in coco with fish emulsions. I'll start a thread when they are ready

Coco has a really strong PH up properties.. it takes quite a high EC to stop it from drifting up between waters especially when plants are small... when you first feed in soil like promix you need to feed lower around 300-600ppm, but this is because with all the dolomite added to combat ph drop the medium is already 2+ EC before you add any food... 

To really stabilize coco for a quick take off I recommend going between 2-3 EC with a full 1 EC minimum of just Cal/mg or a mix of Cal/mg and gypsum(calcium sulfate)... otherwise if you feed normal at like 1 -1.5 EC the ph goes up steadily so if it's more than 12 hrs between feeds as it often is when they are small, you ph will be over 7 and locking out potassium and nitrogen making plants appear yellow-y and sluggish to get established.

Frosting up! Ive got 4 females that all smell very sweet and have the same structure, tall and lanky but very big buds at 47 days.  

IMG_94247.thumb.jpg.a3eb15f62b56d2dd8ed9d68a92897103.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Chopped h er at 73 days. Nice mix of amber. Very pungent smell. Stunk up the grow room the entire time.  Got really tall and made some really fat buds. Smoked some this morning and made my heart pound! 

slipperly2.jpg

Archived