Deep Chunk x Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

the seeds I worked to F3 (chunk D hashplant) originated from a pack of Atomic NL5 x Tom Hill Deep Chunk and I have made all selections favoring the deep chunk. I won them in a seedbay auction and they were made by a good friend of Verdant Greens.

I haven't put any in rotation this season but there is a decent grow report from @GoodEnergyGrower , winner of last years grow contest.

I think some selective breeding from a large pool of my remaining seed stock should enable hammering down the dominant deep chunk traits.

Not  sure the Chunk D would be a good group for selection but if @Tonygreen wants some beans to hunt through I'm more than happy to oblige.

Looks good brotha. I see the influence for sure.

Just kind of brainstorming. More RIL going in soon then selfing my GB bx5 mom. After that I'm trying to find something to do. Them Afghan lines really hit me right with my broken body. 

I'm not joining the wedding cake party anymore than Jimmie rustlers cookie decent. Hope hammer makes dubb s3 soon. Trying to find something pure or pure ish. 

Throw a pack of those to the side for me if ya dont mind, no rush.The little nl in there is interesting too with the throwback edge. Anymore grown out ever? What's the terps like on em? I see geg with the blueberry rubber pheno. 

• 3 months later...
Guest Stoned Cold Bulldog

they are in the vault but until i can repro they are in my treasure hopefulls. frankly i can say that about a lot of my vault = DNR do not release = my bean counts are very low.

yet, have tom hills haze mau mau pheno i need to find to give a comrade a shot at reproducing those.  note : they will herm near end of flower. i let dude have the nev's haze 21 x mulumbimby madness 13 week pheno. to see if they will do something.  i kept the 10 wk pheno for myself.

Archived