Tynehead Tom

2020 Strawberry Hill Grow Contest !

Chronic2001

Seeds inbound! Ill post my enter page when I get them in my hands.

Blake

Which variety are going with?

Chronic2001

@BlakeI did the kush and black scratch but ill probably only pop the kush for now. And im not sure how many packs just yet. If I have room ill steal a pack or 2 from another person I know that has some near by and run 3 or 4 packs of the kush. If i can't find something i like in 3 or 4 packs the line isn't for me. I have faith ill find a keeper though.

Blake
Posted (edited)

I am going to start another bunch when I harvest and will be germinating Super Collider Kush, they were all male last time and the rest of the Goji Ghash seeds (that should have read Gorilla Thug seeds) I have as Tom is concerned about their stability. That Old Timer's Stash is so impressive looking definitely going with that again.  Last grow went totally sideways (messed up soil mix followed by a complete screwup with lighting) and we limped across the finish line with a dismal yield. Ended up with about 3 grams of Old Timer's Stash and it is a serious face ripper.  Maybe we can go head to head on the Kush if the ladies decide to step out. That would be fun. Remember you are up against the reigning Strawberry Hill Champ!  Love telling people I have award winning plants.  I don't also mention it was by acclimation. 🙂 Hope more people join in, make it way more interesting. The Black Scratch is a very strong plant structurally. I had some trouble with them when I let in a bunch of light when they were most vulnerable. There are four nice Black Scratch finishing right now and I will be posting photos, probably Tuesday when they are harvested. Went with five gallon mesh pot last grow and that was fine, just add water; this time three gallon and had to add supplements. Good luck.

Edited by Blake

Chronic2001

@Blake I will be popping them but I have a lot going on so they will most likey get flowered smaller so we will see what happens. Not expecting to win anything to be honest. I have 10k probably wrapped up in seeds i still need to pop. I saw the contest and figure what the heck! Who doesn't like a good kush. 

Tynehead Tom

right on guys, let the games begin!!

appreciate you guys giving my beans garden space , I'm sure they will not disappoint!!!

Blake

Black Scratch on its way to FSJ, will let you know how that works out. Complete rookies so a good test for the beans.

Tynehead Tom
7 hours ago, Blake said:

Black Scratch on its way to FSJ, will let you know how that works out. Complete rookies so a good test for the beans.

cool.... I was in FSJ way back in 90. My first wife had a bunch of family up there and me being a delta boy I had never been that far north in my home province. Made the mistake of travelling in february LOL Other than my loathing of country music newer than 1980 , and the dust..... it was a pretty cool town.

Odds are we are buying a property in between there and dawson....... just waiting on some funds. Fuggin CRA is sure draggin thier ass with my disability settlement/adjustment of taxes for past 10 years ...... fuckers LOL

Coastal

I use to drive up into the Yukon pretty frequent.. use to avoid all those work towns if possible... nice lookin area but I wouldn't wanna go to the pub an make friends lol... gets a little different north of PG...