GreenDave

Show your LED grows

GreenDave

1 hour ago, nexxus said:

Seems to be. I just opened the plants up a bit and spread them out so I now have all three going.

24D4EDD4-9174-4CCF-B757-DA64F8A6C628.thumb.jpeg.3e8fcad60a05fa797069845bfe576b37.jpeg

I added the third light before flower on the last grow. Ended up with exactly 1000g of bud from the seven ladies. Four different strains. Some produced more than others.

Would probably do better with better lights but I'm happy with this. For now that is LOL!

In the future I wanna' set up a separate smaller tent for veg and get better lights for the bigger flower tent. The last thing I need though is a light addiction! 🤣

Be careful I’m in the edge of having this problem 

tell myself every day 

your good grow with what you have 

(sitting in a circle looking at my grow buddy’s saying my name is Dave and I have a light addiction) LMAO

ill save a chair for you Bro

Ichabod Crane
2 hours ago, boyd crowder said:

well... does it?

If you are running them at lower current it didn't at the time.   If you were running them at higher current then the extra cost did pay you back. 

boyd crowder
Posted (edited)

this video helped me understand leds and deficiencies a little bit better

he says in paraphrase "light quality does not affect cannabinoids" and that weird reason why you have to feed/water more under leds, along with 50 million other gems

im not paid , nor do i work for apogee , he spends 2 % hawking instruments and 98 doing real relevant stuff to us led growers on the bleeding edge 

++ UV + IR

Edited by boyd crowder

Sometimes, you just get lucky

"You want to make a living in this business you need to know your ABC's. Always Be Cool" - Boyd Crowder

GreenDave

Hey guys

well I’ve been lookin and it finally got the best of me to buy a new light

Went with the new HLG 650R

looks like a beast

4 Diablo boards in one light

cant wait to spark it up

Dankcat
6 hours ago, GreenDave said:

Hey guys

well I’ve been lookin and it finally got the best of me to buy a new light

Went with the new HLG 650R

looks like a beast

4 Diablo boards in one light

cant wait to spark it up

Good choice.  They are very bright.

GreenDave

The light got here last night

think I’ll finish the run with my black dog 700

then hang the new HLG 650R and see how it does

the only thing I’m not liking now is no UVB 
going to add a fluorescent uvb tube for the last couple weeks 

Johne71

I see some of these grow rooms and lights and thinking I’m in the high rollers club.  Some big money around here.  

That HLG 650r does look nice but my other half would find a new couch more essential.  How you guys hide this stuff LOL. 

j

Dankcat

I'm able to buy the better half a new couch because of the baller lights.

6 hours ago, GreenDave said:

The light got here last night

think I’ll finish the run with my black dog 700

then hang the new HLG 650R and see how it does

the only thing I’m not liking now is no UVB 
going to add a fluorescent uvb tube for the last couple weeks 

I'm Using Solacure bulbs.

https://www.solacure.com/flowerpower.html

crownpoodle
46 minutes ago, Johne71 said:

I see some of these grow rooms and lights and thinking I’m in the high rollers club.  Some big money around here.  

That HLG 650r does look nice but my other half would find a new couch more essential.  How you guys hide this stuff LOL. 

j

Same way as all the seed purchases from GLG and goodies the local grow store. Cash baby! The grow store doesn't get near the $ they used to before I put the plug in the jug. Happy dirt here.

Coastal

Remember @Johne71, these lights actually save money, lol , and people are getting 2+ grams per watt... if you compare to buying ounces of the street your definitely saving money... technically couches are a losing investment... means you investing in sitting around, no resale value... fairly disposable item these days... and if you get a really nice one the wife wont want you trimming your weed on it either, ...I'm already convinced now you just gotta practice the sales pitch..

GreenDave
4 hours ago, Johne71 said:

j

We have a don’t ask don’t tell relationship

or I do 

😂 

oldschool
On 5/17/2020 at 1:29 AM, Dankcat said:

Good choice.  They are very bright.

Like the Frickn sun.Dont look straight at it.Or turn on in your living room without telling your family.

oldschool
6 hours ago, Johne71 said:

j

Do a outside grow.Use the fund's from that to buy a new light or two.With my wife i just use math with her.If the math makes sense than conversation is over.

crownpoodle

Now I know what to tell my wife when she gets the credit card bill for lights, etc. That's part of why that has been put off. Thanks z-lab rats! She was a bit concerned at the regular delivery of boxes from GLG,  until I gave her the per seed price after all the Bad Dawg Freebies. I think the pumpkin seeds I  looked at were more!

Johne71

In haven’t been selling. Just growing for fun and myself/family.   Spent a decent amount already for a hobby.  I grow all year...just need to find the right situation I’m comfortable with.   It’s awesome seeing all the cool tech.  

J

flboy

HLG 550 RSPEC pounding out the girth. Well worth the price in my opinion. Have the new growcraft x4 600 up with next round under them. Curious to see how they compare

20200520_155912.jpg

20200520_155934.jpg

20200520_060603.jpg

blues147

These two plants are prayer pupils from fem seeds, 8th week of flower been on straight water for several days now, these are under 3-288's v1 of hlg lights.

DSC00220.JPG

DSC00223.JPG

Tonygreen

Little fucked up from the flood and no more time to fix em more so off the go.

600w hlg sabers....

20200522_213531.jpg

When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

Ilynnboy
20 hours ago, Dankcat said:

nice pics guys

You survive the flood ?

On 5/23/2020 at 7:12 AM, blues147 said:

These two plants are prayer pupils from fem seeds, 8th week of flower been on straight water for several days now, these are under 3-288's v1 of hlg lights.

DSC00220.JPG

DSC00223.JPG

@Bugmanserent you looking for someone who’s growing the prayer pupil?

looks like @blues147 is rocking them.

👍🏻

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..