xxPeacePipexx

Covid-19

xxPeacePipexx
Posted (edited)

Any reports, sentiments, links are welcome here. With all due respect, I feel it's necessary for a dedicated thread for the pandemic we are in now globally and have been well before many knew!  

https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163-520743--,00.html

Edited by xxPeacePipexx

Star plants have a universal signature ...

xxPeacePipexx
Posted (edited)

Emmet County here, tip of the mitten for the hand map. 4 cases in our county and testing is still very limited here even though Dr.Lo in Petoskey has offered private testing through his quick care facilities. 

State police are currently monitoring all businesses as a broad sweep is taking place currently in effort to shut down all unecesscary buisness that remiand open.

Edited by xxPeacePipexx

blues147

I went early to costco this morning during senior hour and atleast 70% were wearing masks and gloves, I was one of those 70%, went to wallmart after that for some things I did not get at costco and felt like the only person in

a busy store that was wearing any protection, even the workers were not wearing protection, be safe everybody, if not for yourself atleast for others around you.

xxPeacePipexx
Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, blues147 said:

I went early to costco this morning during senior hour and atleast 70% were wearing masks and gloves, I was one of those 70%, went to wallmart after that for some things I did not get at costco and felt like the only person in

a busy store that was wearing any protection, even the workers were not wearing protection, be safe everybody, if not for yourself atleast for others around you.

In my region people are still moving about like it's not going to hit this little community in N.Mich. I also made a trip today for supplies and a drop of seeds at the post office and they at least have some protection for the employees and the floors marked with signage to follow for the distancing and process now required here for services. I did see one person masked and another one with just gloves most likely due to the fact that masks and other resperatory protection is not easily found anywhere. 

I carry them screwed genes (Alpha 1) that killed Subcool, so I have to be very careful about it all- especially after already coming down with Influenza A a few weeks ago. With that said I have a few n95 resperators and a few masks from the clinic so I have to utilize these as necessary. 

Overheard a few guys talking outside the local store and they were saying that Walmart and the other stores in Petoskey and Gaylord look pretty bad once more even though the trucks keep rolling in. I'm sure by now that the masses of people who ran north have really effected the supply here in a bad way.. 

Edited by xxPeacePipexx

blues147

Man those are scary numbers for michigan, almost the same as the whole of canada, lots more trouble coming with 1000's of vacationers still coming home. Closing in on 70 I'm sure my thinking is way different then when I was 20.

xxPeacePipexx

These numbers are about to grow exponentially here in Emmet County as I mentioned Dr.Lo coordinating with the state and private lab. Today we begin mass testing at the fairgrounds using the same protocols elsewhere with the exception of the patient swabbing themselves in a vehicle witnessed by the collection workers.  

Sadly all of the infected numbers are just a glimpse of the many infected people who have been tested well before the masses.

https://www.petoskeynews.com/featured-pnr/emmet-county-fairgrounds-drive-through-covid-19-testing-site-opens-wednesday/article_963d2c53-cea6-5cc1-bb17-1d9981e3d866.html?fbclid=IwAR26HKT2r6TfyiBiaB0iSKVt4hcaaR3ooHkl6y7g_WRdKYrV8_eI8usNG_Q

Coastal

Crazy how fast that escalated.. the chart showing the spread in different countries really is showing how much the masks and gloves help slow the spread... be hard with that many people though..

Stay safe everyone, scary times 

xxPeacePipexx
5 hours ago, Coastal said:

Crazy how fast that escalated.. the chart showing the spread in different countries really is showing how much the masks and gloves help slow the spread... be hard with that many people though..

Stay safe everyone, scary times 

This should be a last warning for the foolish that just can't get it, or just don't care..

If you know the power of ten and what this means, be prepared for the next few weeks and months ahead and take all precautions necessary for you and your loved ones. No government is going to save anyone with the fiat dollars and worthless lies & promises...

- Stay safe!

https://www.9and10news.com/2020/04/01/breaking-9334-confirmed-coronavirus-cases-in-michigan-337-deaths/

xxPeacePipexx

G'morning Michigan and everyone else that is following.. April 1st came across as a first where nothing could top the sheer density of the American Government's foolishness and stupidity. I didn't hear even once anything about it being Fool's Day other than the ongoing political arena that is an example of just how fucked politics really are in the end.. 

Well I think that it's easy for us all to be stuck in a little cognitive dissonance and the rest is wearing off surely but slowly as people awaken to the reality of Covid-19 and the government's lack of action from the very beginning of this all.. With all of the bullshit set aside, it's most imperative that we all breathe and keep our stress levels managed. Worrying about it all only weakens the immune system and we all need our endocannabinoid levels boosted in a multitude of ways which are all based on intake, both physically and mentally as well as emotionally this is all brought within our bodies by choice no different than choosing what to eat.  

Meditation, be it still or walking is another way to help you mentally and physically through the turmoil and the heartbreak as well. Nobody's exempt from this unless you are one of those heartless sociopathic individuals like the majority of the El-ites and the Cabal or Deep State.. 

Apocalypse is a awakening, it's time for humanity to wash it's naivety while preparing to eat the rich in more ways than one.  The revolution won't be televised btw like all of the scarey media they are using to keep people in fear when we should be in empathetic mode!

xxPeacePipexx

beginning-near.jpg

xxPeacePipexx

If you have not already been able to locate bleach and other sanatizers you have other options in the natural world.  

Giizhik or White Cedar like Sage is a powerful cleanser and it is a great way to cleanse yourself, home and car from any viral load it may have on it.. As well this sweet smoke will calm your mind and spirit as well. Its also a great source of vitamin c like other evergreens. The power of the Matig (Trees) is something we should all be aware of as they provide much more than just wood and fruits & nuts if you take the time to learn about and from each species.  

I'll be dropping some more info here about natural resources and more as time progresses. For the Anishinaabek Mishkiikii (Natural Beings Medicine) was meant for all people even though the majority has been synthesized for profit!

download (1).jpeg

blues147

Kinda feeling like the Earth just sent us all to our rooms to think about what we've done.

just a line copied from a female friends instagram page

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Nice Job 1

xxPeacePipexx

https://www.google.com/amp/s/upnorthlive.com/amp/news/local/michigan-covid-19-cases-rise-to-total-deaths-now

Over 10k positive test confirmed and it really doesn't reflect on the actual numbers of infected people due to shortages of tests and the questionability of the tests accuracy in general. These tests are used to find rna of a particular viral family and not necessarily this creeping death Chimera. 

@blues147 Our elders have always spoken of the two leggeds path of destruction and how we are living in a sacred story that will be spoken about seven generations from now as it's been obvious for over 500 years that this isn't really working out to well. We all have ancestors that observed natural laws and until we return to the covenant each of the four colors were originally given we will see this world suffer from the wrath of nature itself.. 

crownpoodle

I saw the Ken Burns special about Country Western music. There was an episode called "Don't get above your raisin'." I'm beginning to wonder if as a society we might have gotten a little above our raisin? Just a thought. 

Kingfish

Not sure but I believe that is the 8th out of 8 episodes and they are excellent IMO. I don’t really listen to current country, but the classics are among my faves a those are really well done. 

This possible concept of 5G being part of the pandemic makes me curious?? Every one of the worst hit Countries and with US (States / Cities) are amongst the first to have rolled out 5G? Strange days indeed. I don’t really follow the news, but weren’t those explainable attacks in Cuba a while back - basically frequency attacks on people & ears??

xxPeacePipexx
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Kingfish said:

Not sure but I believe that is the 8th out of 8 episodes and they are excellent IMO. I don’t really listen to current country, but the classics are among my faves a those are really well done. 

This possible concept of 5G being part of the pandemic makes me curious?? Every one of the worst hit Countries and with US (States / Cities) are amongst the first to have rolled out 5G? Strange days indeed. I don’t really follow the news, but weren’t those explainable attacks in Cuba a while back - basically frequency attacks on people & ears??

There's said to be a correlation between the viruses and mans unatural power beginning with the advent of the grid and onward with radio with each bringing forward global pandemics and now 5g is being said to be the reason for the hot spots for the virus.  

There's so much that the public doesn't know and probably never will in regards to the fact that we are light-years behind in a lot more knowledge then one can imagine well outside of the esoteric world. Just about everything we've ever been told that actually matters isn't necessarily truth. And remember half truths are nothing more than glorified lies and the world is filled with more than we need. 

Well Michigan is said to be given a good grade recently based on cell phones and movement records recently analyzed, but don't believe that too is a good indicator of the masses staying home. Many people are leaving that link at home while moving out and about. There's still a influx of travelors running from the cities to there second homes and cottages making things even worse in the panic before the storm. Sadly the masses here really trust yet in the numbers for each county like foolish sheep being led to slaughter sadly with no real clue to just how dangerous it really is out there currently all around us in Michigan regardless of some colored fucking govt chart highlighting their own failure to even truly test within any actual high numbers due to yet again shortages of tests. The irony is so fucking thick it too can take ones breath if they are truly awakened to it all...

Well I have to say 12k plus and counting should be enough for people to see it's not a hoax as nature can be harsh and cruel for it's own betterment and welfare. These organisms have been around longer than man and if man continues to destroy the ecological homeostasis of our world this will be the pivot point of no return.  

I made comments recently about aquiring food crop seeds asap as food nationalism was taking place well well before the announcement's worldwide. Seeds are being emptied from the shelves alongside the many other things deemed unecesscary in the midst of the big box stores and the huge ongoing crisis in the logistics of transportation taking place. Fuck even Seedsavers has signed off due to this and a huge overwhelmed staff flodded by orders. 

Food shortages equal riots looting and a whole lot more chaos so do stock up safely if possible now (dry goods purchased online.) Those stores are going to all have dangerous lines and severe limitations placed upon each individual as things become rationed and even then dwindled to nothing like many things are already. Everything we depend on in this synthetic world is now one step from being a luxury rather than a commodity. 

Last but not least, cover up and ignore any b.s. about the masking nonsense debate. In the attempt to obtain/retain the ppe for the medical workers and food handlers it was not advised as well because it was well known that it would be a serious panic inducer across the country even though it's way too late for many now. Regardless of it everyone who's out in the world should have a minimum cloth covering over the month and nose. Having a wife with asthma and aphla 1 genes in my family I have had to keep N95s around for our own welfare and have made sure to wear one each time I went out for supplies the past few weeks well before people even began to argue and fight over this. 

Stay safe, STAY HOME unless it's really necessary! This could get really worse then the models predict and we can not trust this government I reiterate as they hand out the dirty money no different than the smallpox infected blankets sent here along with mysterious black matter in a wooden box. Yes that is truth and it happened right here where I reside! 

Edited by xxPeacePipexx

xxPeacePipexx

If you have read this far, or perhaps think that it's far-fetched, I know people who died and I know people who are dying! My cousins were tested for employment and now my father-in-law is being tested today as he has met the qualifications due to the ongoing sickness he is currently dealing with. Like many in Grand Rapids he was caught off guard and I can only wait now for the phone call!

crownpoodle

What seemed far fetched 6 months ago doesn't seem so far fetched now. Personally I have no direct connection with anyone who has Covid-19. But I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Be safe out there.

xxPeacePipexx
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

What seemed far fetched 6 months ago doesn't seem so far fetched now. Personally I have no direct connection with anyone who has Covid-19. But I'm sure it's just a matter of time. Be safe out there.

Yes like the old saying-

caught with your pants down! 

Edited by xxPeacePipexx

Dankcat

yes, we're DOOMed.  peacepipe. 

Just know the death number is severely underreported.  Anyone that doesn't have a positive test back for covid doesn't count.  They aren't testing dead bodies.

WakeyBakey

But they are testing after death. My brother in law was rushed to a urgent care. He passed away.Even though they classified it pulmonary embolism-heart attack. They still did a coviid test. My sister is in quarantine until the results are in. I am not saying this is everywhere but at least in Tennessee they are testing. Biggest problem is lack of test. Stay home stay safe. @Oldman michigany budds And myself are hiding up here in the swamp. Lol

xxPeacePipexx
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, WakeyBakey said:

But they are testing after death. My brother in law was rushed to a urgent care. He passed away.Even though they classified it pulmonary embolism-heart attack. They still did a coviid test. My sister is in quarantine until the results are in. I am not saying this is everywhere but at least in Tennessee they are testing. Biggest problem is lack of test. Stay home stay safe. @Oldman michigany budds And myself are hiding up here in the swamp. Lol

Demographics and population numbers are a huge factor in who gets tested, be it the dead, dying or approaching from what I understand and have gathered from the people I know sickened by the virus. 

Sadly on our reservations we are subject to the smallest allotment of Covid-19 tests. PineRidge as example has or had 25 total tests for the people and most tribal leaders have declared a tribal health medical-martial law while shutting down all reservations to outsiders for safety as it's going to be hell on the reservation for the people due to cultural practice and poverty. The Navajo nation, or Dine as they call themselves are a people spread very much with the largest Rez of all, but it's stricken the people hard and will continue while testing is limited there too..

In my region we have testing at the state fair in Petoskey now but it's still limited and more for the necessary workers and the few people who have been given a test. We are probably going to see it all unfold in the next few weeks around here after the masses all swarmed the big box and grocery store while never taking a single precaution of any sort. Dumb ass people anyway and the need for t.p. and foodstuff outweighed any and all logic..

3 minutes ago, xxPeacePipexx said:

Technical error or I'm just high as a kite here!

Edited by xxPeacePipexx

Dankcat

scary stuff peace pipe!