RUN AWAY BRIDE

Bugman

I baptized my Runaway Bride about 3 weeks back. Mine are pretty hardy. Got one triploid I'm hoping is a female.I started a couple other Bad Dawg freebies from GLG as well. If I had more room I'd start some more different ones. I have some odd crinkley twisted leaves on Chrome Diesel x 3-headed Dragon. Interesting.

On 3/27/2020 at 5:24 AM, Pupilfam said:

Awesome! I also got a trifoliate @crownpoodle but turned out to be male, as well as my others, so I have none of these going at the moment but excited to see what these do for people!

@Bugman quartz crystal for fun good vibes

So I'm looking at my trifoliate/triploid/ whatever they're called. It's a bushy  little shit. I'm hoping it's female, but as it's so bushy now I'm reluctant to top it. I'm afraid it will be so dense I have fungal issues. 

• 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, wadehump said:

How did the feminized  seeds do  I have 6 close to going outside 

i have several in flower adout 2 weeks in

13 minutes ago, Bugman said:

i have several in flower adout 2 weeks in

My understanding is the Runaway Bride are Regs not Fems. Clarification anyone? 

13 minutes ago, crownpoodle said:

My understanding is the Runaway Bride are Regs not Fems. Clarification anyone? 

that may kinda sux as i was looking foward to all 4  being female

55 minutes ago, Pupilfam said:

Runaway is Reg.

Thank you Pupilfam. I bet I can assume the Kashmir x Sunshine Daydream x Acopolco Gold are Regs too? As long as the really pretty triploid Runaway Bride is a female I'm happy. I wanted to make sure it continued to split in 3's a couple times before I topped it. Success! I've got to get my camera scene dialed so I can show some stuff. The   3-banger looks to be a beast! The plants are sure happy being in the great outdoors.

Yup Kashmir Sunshine x Acapulco Gold are regular seeds as well. Should be super vigorous and very euphoric with big citrusy earthy sativa spears.

Guest JeromeGarcia

Morning Pupilfam,

Hope all is well in your side of the planet! May I please get some info on the the cross Run Away Bride? I asume the female Cakefighter is the Stray Fox Cut and the male the MMS PuTang cut. So any ideas on the phenos to expect and to hunt for from such great genetics.

Thanks in advance

J G

i took some cuts off all 4 last nigh, they are all short an bushey, once i get a rooted cuts of each ill start to flower them out & see what i have

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived