No-Bakes

xxPeacePipexx

I will be documenting more of my work here and upcoming releases I have planned for in 2020 throughout the year. Been slacking on this but I feel there's no better place then here for Manidoo Seeds.  

With that said this is the No Bakes P1 mother - a cross between Cookies and Cream x Rugburn-X18 that I have been busy working with in a backcross as well also used to fold into- Peanut Butter No Bakes - utilizing the NorCal cut of Dosidos. 

More photos to come, but for now,  here's some Shitty photos of a stunning specimen- Irony

WP_20190602_10_33_54_Rich~2.jpg

On 3/8/2020 at 6:32 PM, shaggy said:

Louisville slugger should be the name...LOL

Nice F'in Bat bro!

Thanks 😁 I appreciate your compliment very much. Lol Louisville Slugger fit her well lol, I have had a lot of fun smoking her and her high is out of the ballpark so to speak haha. 

* For the record - I have to say that I avoided the girl scout cookies from the beginning and almost a decade later I had a lot of cookies thrown my way and I laughed at the notion of myself making more cookies, but I then said -you know what? I will surely make some big Ass No Bakes instead !

On 3/13/2020 at 7:42 AM, Slick rick said:

Pineapple bud maker nice cross bro

Thanks man..Now you have me thinking about that Pineapple Princess and the huge flowers made with it and Jack's Cleaner P1.  That's posted in Ninefold's spread- Jack's Princess

Archived