GLG shipping time?

Guest The Jeneral

Guest The Jeneral

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for GLG to send an order once payment has been posted? My payment posted 2/27, but I have not yet received any shipping/tracking info. Should I be concerned??

Guest The Jeneral

Thank you! That is what I thought, but have been having bad luck with other things lately and got a bit anxious..lol. 

Waiting on Putang, Black Triangle and freebies of course. Growing outdoor. Can't wait!!

5 hours ago, The Jeneral said:

Thank you! That is what I thought, but have been having bad luck with other things lately and got a bit anxious..lol. 

Waiting on Putang, Black Triangle and freebies of course. Growing outdoor. Can't wait!!

I've placed 5 orders with GLG since January 18th. Just received my 3rd order yesterday. I'm not concerned, nor have I been. I've never sent cash for seeds before GLG. My initial went thru with no issues and haven't stopped hitting "add to cart" since. I got the Putang along with a bunch of other MMS gear, some Useful Seeds, and a mix of Tony Green's Tortured Beans. Oh, the freebies are killer! Like you I'm outdoors as well for the moment. Working on correcting that.

His business has grown and along with that not as fast a turn around, I'm sure you will see your order soon...takes longer now but always the best!

I'm gonna guess you'll get confirmation sometime this coming week, my payment was received a day or two ahead of yours and I received my order today. I have sent cash before (not this time), zero issues.

For sure things were running a little slower than usual, but GLG is the best, I have no problem waiting.

Guest The Jeneral

Thanks for all the positive feedback. I feel much better. I can sit back and comfortably wait now. I only live about an hour away from GLG, so hopefully the shipping time will be short! It sounds like they are great to work with. I am so looking forward to try out these genetics!

Usualy 2/3 week turnaround.From the day money is sent.Have spent around $3000 with GLG in the past year.You are in good hands.

31 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Usualy 2/3 week turnaround.From the day money is sent.Have spent around $3000 with GLG in the past year.You are in good hands.

I'm doing my best to hit a number like yours already. Just spotted a couple MMS that just relisted on GLG. It wasn't what I was looking for so why not. It's only $. And time, then more $, then more time. The time I've got. 

Guest The Jeneral

Usualy 2/3 week turnaround.From the day money is sent.Have spent around $3000 with GLG in the past year.You are in good hands.

😳😳... I thought $200 was a lot... 😂😂. You must have a big garden or a large seed collection?? 

Just now, The Jeneral said:

Usualy 2/3 week turnaround.From the day money is sent.Have spent around $3000 with GLG in the past year.You are in good hands.

😳😳... I thought $200 was a lot... 😂😂. You must have a big garden or a large seed collection?? 

Just have a bad seed addiction.Im scared if i dont buy it when it's available that i might miss out later.

Guest The Jeneral
1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Just have a bad seed addiction.Im scared if i dont buy it when it's available that i might miss out later.

I can sooo see myself going down that road!! LOL.  I have already decided to not plant as many as last year... so, I guess I will start working on my collection...😉

And... I just received my tracking number! 

1 hour ago, The Jeneral said:

I can sooo see myself going down that road!! LOL.  I have already decided to not plant as many as last year... so, I guess I will start working on my collection...😉

And... I just received my tracking number! 

Good luck with that decision to not plant as many. I had that idea too. Then I found GLG, and all of a sudden my area seemed to get smaller on me. I need it bigger! Last 3 orders processed one after the other in relation to my purchase date.

Guest The Jeneral
23 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

Good luck with that decision to not plant as many. I had that idea too. Then I found GLG, and all of a sudden my area seemed to get smaller on me. I need it bigger! Last 3 orders processed one after the other in relation to my purchase date.

Received my order today!! Guess what I was thinking as I was looking at all those freebies... 🤣🤣

On 3/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, The Jeneral said:

Received my order today!! Guess what I was thinking as I was looking at all those freebies... 🤣🤣

I got my latest order today as well. Only 1 order left in the pipeline. That's #6 since 1/18/2020. Todays present was Tony Green's Pole Dancer, OGRH + 3 different fem x's. Plus another grip of Bad Dawg freebies. I've got almost as many freebies started as I do stuff I actually ordered! Kind of nice I can go thru them, keeping what I want and then share the rest with friends. 3 here, 5 here. Did the same last year with different genetics and I know for a fact what I gave away was better gear than they were growing. They'll really shit when they get this stuff going! Thank you GLG! Glad I found you.

Guest The Jeneral
On 3/12/2020 at 10:17 PM, crownpoodle said:

I got my latest order today as well. Only 1 order left in the pipeline. That's #6 since 1/18/2020. Todays present was Tony Green's Pole Dancer, OGRH + 3 different fem x's. Plus another grip of Bad Dawg freebies. I've got almost as many freebies started as I do stuff I actually ordered! Kind of nice I can go thru them, keeping what I want and then share the rest with friends. 3 here, 5 here. Did the same last year with different genetics and I know for a fact what I gave away was better gear than they were growing. They'll really shit when they get this stuff going! Thank you GLG! Glad I found you.

Sounds like you are set up for an incredible year! 

This is my first order from GLG. I am impressed and am definitely ordering more! Just wish they had Mephisto Autos....wink, wink...lol

2 hours ago, The Jeneral said:

Sounds like you are set up for an incredible year! 

This is my first order from GLG. I am impressed and am definitely ordering more! Just wish they had Mephisto Autos....wink, wink...lol

I'm quite set up for at least a year. Didn't keep me from placing another GLG order. Probably won't keep me from placing another order. I'm thinking I might have a small problem,

Just received another GLG order MMS Boston Cream Pie and Stardawg x Star Pupil, along with a bunch of Bad Dawg testers/freebies. Now only 1 order in the Great Lakes pipeline. Until the Bubba Pupil drops tomorrow. Went to the grow store for a few goodies so I can continue to get ready for the upcoming season.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest GreenDave

GLG

so glad I found a seed bank in Michigan

was a little worried about sending a blank MO but said what the hell 

so glad I did

got 5 star and grape pupil can’t wait

thanks guys

9 minutes ago, GreenDave said:

GLG

so glad I found a seed bank in Michigan

was a little worried about sending a blank MO but said what the hell 

so glad I did

got 5 star and grape pupil can’t wait

thanks guys

Good job. I was a little worried about sending cash, but just once. 8 GLG orders since, mid January. Careful...these guys have way too many killer goodies, and the freebies are always great!

You've obviously looked at the site if you have product to ply with. If you're even asking about seed therapy I'd say you're toast. I've gotten out of control with much worse things than seeds. I'm GLAD GLG doesn't take CC. Cash keeps me sort of in check. It's cash. Hey, I'm going to spend the $ on something. I've got TP for now. Some of those Freisan Duckfoot fan leaves might be a legit replacement. Better than sacrificing another sock. 

Archived