Guest thearcanum

Guest thearcanum

hi everybody. this is our diary of grows and projects, there will be some lag between updates. ive been growing for 10 plus years, and more seriously for past 5 years. 

we mostly do small batch flower runs for headstash and friends. my grow partner and i have also done some breeding work, reversals, one F1 and a couple of F2s.

all tents, all independently controlled and monitored, housed inside climate controlled rooms. all of our runs are small batch, with low plant counts, and large plants. 

we run hlg lighting, soil, stakes and ties, hand watering. I top and multitop depending on the variety. i can scrog but usually i keep the plants mobile.

i dwc my cuts, then into the dirt once i see a decent mass with feelers. seedlings get domed, hand misted and acclimated. 

flowering plants are in big 10-15 gal fabric bags with lots of dirt. i dress and build my soil up, feed when i need to. everything gets flushed for a good 2 weeks or more.

FIRECUT.jpg.c3dd4f8d029bb42df04dd90d884e28ba.jpg

Guest thearcanum

fire og 
swerve norcal cut. stretchy as all hell, very tall. needs to be topped & trained heavily to yield and control stretch. roots very heavy and rapidly. sensitive to pH and humidity swings, and with feeding in flower somewhat.

FIRE@0FLIP.jpg.0311cacd3f5384731ddcfb4d836a1b77.jpg

FIRE@1WEEK.thumb.jpg.4640ea8cce30d8adcc0f1902d9422bfb.jpg

FIRE@2WEEKS.thumb.jpg.713624037b08535e0e4a4c3bd24dcbe8.jpg

FIRE@3WEEKS.thumb.jpg.6eb3cc1b9faa26a196814943478cced5.jpg

FIRE5.thumb.jpg.a801ee92745d6cf30fd367747dc02106.jpg

Guest thearcanum

ha og
maple ridge or hells angel og kush cut. polar opposite of fire in stretch and height. stocky for an og, indica fat fan leaves and thicker stems and branches. leaves will go purple in late flower naturally.

HACUT1.thumb.jpg.c312d2724cfbb295a0e6eac727eec53b.jpg

HA1.thumb.jpg.6d0edaf8eec7a6dbfe85ac3c7cd7d45c.jpg

HA2.thumb.jpg.7e3affd88624685953499994ac77da3d.jpg

Guest thearcanum
3 hours ago, Trailerparkshine said:

@thearcanum hows that maple ridge? Have you smoked it?

absolutely our favorite smoke and possibly the best extract strain I have come across. i prefer the ha to.....well everything. the cut is aging slightly, but end product always impresses us, and our immediate circle. only problem i have is blazing through it all too fast:) 

we have reversed her for S1 seeds in the past, and had no issues generating decent amount of pollen and viable seeds. she also will not herm all the way on her own, seems like she has some level of natural sterility unless chemically forced to.

11 hours ago, thearcanum said:

absolutely our favorite smoke and possibly the best extract strain I have come across. i prefer the ha to.....well everything. the cut is aging slightly, but end product always impresses us, and our immediate circle. only problem i have is blazing through it all too fast:) 

we have reversed her for S1 seeds in the past, and had no issues generating decent amount of pollen and viable seeds. she also will not herm all the way on her own, seems like she has some level of natural sterility unless chemically forced to.

That’s awesome.i will put it on the short list to look out for.

Guest thearcanum
9 hours ago, Trailerparkshine said:

she doesnt disappoint. with any luck, i will be making more S1s of her soon, along with the fire and possibly another clone only. would like to try and cross her to the fire as well if i get the opportunity

On 2/26/2020 at 2:27 AM, Trailerparkshine said:

Or look for someone with S1’s of it? 🤣🤣🤣

Guest thearcanum
3 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Or look for someone with S1’s of it? 🤣🤣🤣

the only S1 seeds i have ever seen of the HA cut have been from divine genetics.....and us. if you feel like shelling out 200$ for 10 logic seeds, we wont stop you lol. they're all the rage! 

2 hours ago, thearcanum said:

the only S1 seeds i have ever seen of the HA cut have been from divine genetics.....and us. if you feel like shelling out 200$ for 10 logic seeds, we wont stop you lol. they're all the rage! 

It was an attempt of a joke pointing out the obvious .wants and haves in the conversation.

Guest thearcanum
4 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

It was an attempt of a joke pointing out the obvious .wants and haves in the conversation.

no i got the joke lol:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest thearcanum
On 3/28/2020 at 11:21 AM, Trailerparkshine said:

So what’s up bud?any updates?

we are shut down with the cov19 pandemic, lost my job as it was ruled "non-essential". have put the banana og on ice for now, with the hope we can go up again. honestly the past year has been setup and shut down almost immediately after, must be 4 locations so far had to just leave almost immediately after settling in. 

6 hours ago, thearcanum said:

we are shut down with the cov19 pandemic, lost my job as it was ruled "non-essential". have put the banana og on ice for now, with the hope we can go up again. honestly the past year has been setup and shut down almost immediately after, must be 4 locations so far had to just leave almost immediately after settling in. 

I’m real sorry to hear that bud I hope you guys are able to keep private garden going even if it’s just to keep thing in stasis..I’ve been there..hell tbh I’m still kinda just focusing on some small personal things like grass roots ..and even might have to try some outdoor style..keep your chin up bud..things always get better! 

Guest FrostyColas

I'm a little late to this party (normal for me) as it looks like the music has been paused for a bit. @thearcanum Chin up, but make plans like this pandemic is going to last a couple years ( rather than whatever the TV is saying today). I am so fortunate ,and thankful( @Trailerparkshine 🙂 ) that my spouse and I both work in healthcare and are relatively secure in our current positions. If i wasn't I would be making plans for 2 years of ups and downs in this pandemic, then 3 more years for the new "normal" I think that is a realistic worst -case scenario. Best case- anything could happen. Humans are occasionally exceptional and surprising creatures. And maybe mother nature isn't always a bitch...??? Plan for the worst and you will be the fucking king. Weed is going to be at record high prices and demand if things go worst case, that could have you looking at turning this into a 5 year retirement plan 🙂 Cash rules!

sorry for the rant- high as fuck off this White larry dragon and fresh off the work grind....so its a really,really good high!

Guest thearcanum

...we did manage to bring in a small run of fire og right as the quarantine began, so living off that for the time being. free agents at this point.

FIRE7.jpg.cc04624b9902a3caf8a71c9ffa89078d.jpg

20 hours ago, FrostyColas said:

I'm a little late to this party (normal for me) as it looks like the music has been paused for a bit. @thearcanum Chin up, but make plans like this pandemic is going to last a couple years ( rather than whatever the TV is saying today). I am so fortunate ,and thankful( @Trailerparkshine 🙂 ) that my spouse and I both work in healthcare and are relatively secure in our current positions. If i wasn't I would be making plans for 2 years of ups and downs in this pandemic, then 3 more years for the new "normal" I think that is a realistic worst -case scenario. Best case- anything could happen. Humans are occasionally exceptional and surprising creatures. And maybe mother nature isn't always a bitch...??? Plan for the worst and you will be the fucking king. Weed is going to be at record high prices and demand if things go worst case, that could have you looking at turning this into a 5 year retirement plan 🙂 Cash rules!

sorry for the rant- high as fuck off this White larry dragon and fresh off the work grind....so its a really,really good high!

I agree. And I’m building the blocks now for things and steps I didn’t take yet..time to start putting in work!

Archived