crownpoodle

(NYCO X GB F2) X NYCO reversed (BK1) Feminized

blues147

Sent the five nyco x ogchem for a swim, all five popped but I lost one mishandling it.

nexxus
2 minutes ago, blues147 said:

Sent the five nyco x ogchem for a swim, all five popped but I lost one mishandling it.

Shitty when that happens. It's how I list the one OG on the last grow.

Tonygreen

The ogchem is gonna be amazing.  God speed!

When The Green Drops The Bullshit Stops

crownpoodle

Hey Tony, or anyone else growing tortured beans, any special nutrient requirements on these? I mostly just beef my soil up a bit. Some compost teas. Not a lot really. Any thoughts?

Coastal

You doing an organic based soil mix?

I would say teas are good for a bit of extra boost, I would also recommend top dressing or doing a mix of gypsum at 1 tbs per gallon or 200-300ppm in water(about 1/2 -3/4 tablespoon per gallon I think around) at day 10-15 or so of flower... 

I do no till and I mix gypsum and bonemeal for my top dress... i top dress insect frass or alfalfa meal after i first plant ...then the gypsum bonemeal at early flower pushes down the potassium ratio and gives the plants a boost of calcium and phosphorus for bloom and sulfur for enhanced terpenes and resistance. 

Works for most varieties  !