(NYCO X GB F2) X NYCO reversed (BK1) Feminized

crownpoodle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nexxus
2 minutes ago, blues147 said:

Sent the five nyco x ogchem for a swim, all five popped but I lost one mishandling it.

Shitty when that happens. It's how I list the one OG on the last grow.

Hey Tony, or anyone else growing tortured beans, any special nutrient requirements on these? I mostly just beef my soil up a bit. Some compost teas. Not a lot really. Any thoughts?

You doing an organic based soil mix?

I would say teas are good for a bit of extra boost, I would also recommend top dressing or doing a mix of gypsum at 1 tbs per gallon or 200-300ppm in water(about 1/2 -3/4 tablespoon per gallon I think around) at day 10-15 or so of flower... 

I do no till and I mix gypsum and bonemeal for my top dress... i top dress insect frass or alfalfa meal after i first plant ...then the gypsum bonemeal at early flower pushes down the potassium ratio and gives the plants a boost of calcium and phosphorus for bloom and sulfur for enhanced terpenes and resistance. 

Works for most varieties  !

• 1 month later...
On 3/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, Coastal said:

You doing an organic based soil mix?

I would say teas are good for a bit of extra boost, I would also recommend top dressing or doing a mix of gypsum at 1 tbs per gallon or 200-300ppm in water(about 1/2 -3/4 tablespoon per gallon I think around) at day 10-15 or so of flower... 

I do no till and I mix gypsum and bonemeal for my top dress... i top dress insect frass or alfalfa meal after i first plant ...then the gypsum bonemeal at early flower pushes down the potassium ratio and gives the plants a boost of calcium and phosphorus for bloom and sulfur for enhanced terpenes and resistance. 

Works for most varieties  !

I lost track of another thread. I hate that. Sorry to not respond sooner. Anyways, yes I'm using an organic based soil. Got some basic top dress nutrients. I hit them with their 1st dose of compost tea about 10 days ago. Got another batch going now. I don't need much yet but still like to make 15 or 20 gallons. Everything in the yard gets some and my daughter gets a few gallons. I can make almost 30 gallons at a time. Once my plants get decent sized I pretty much keep a batch going till fall. Not everyone gets it on the same day. I just start and move around the yard, anything left gets put on the missus plants. The stuffs frigging gold! I change it up a bit when flowering starts. The area where I brew is near some Calla Lilies. Boy do they like hving that stuff slopped on the soil for 6 months.

• 10 months later...

Made some edibles with the OGRH x 2x Strawb Diesel. Not for the faint of heart. Have some dry sift of this that's just stupid too. Shit would get a rock loaded. Not for public use for me anyways. Both are the kind of stuff that stick my face to the pillow with drool. 

Archived