(NYCO X GB F2) X NYCO reversed (BK1) Feminized

crownpoodle

I received my order today from GLG. I had ordered (NYCO X GB F2) X NYCO reversed (BK1) Feminized. There's no indication on the pkg whether these are fems or regs. Either way it's OK, I'd just like to know what I'm starting with. Anybody else experience this or know which they are? Thanks friends, CP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The ten pack is regular seeds it the other 3 packs that are all fem, hope I got that right. You got 21 seeds altogether.

If you read again at glg it says "Plus 11 feminized seeds"

16 minutes ago, blues147 said:

The ten pack is regular seeds it the other 3 packs that are all fem, hope I got that right. You got 21 seeds altogether.

If you read again at glg it says "Plus 11 feminized seeds"

That's the Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole regs + 11 fems. This is a different item, which I see is now out of stock. 

Interesting I didn't realize the other offering was fem, I prob would have bought them both, checked dc seed exchange but all they have is the combo pack also.

GLG is the only place I saw these. Shortly after I ordered they came down. I want that combo pack as well. Don't "need" it, just want it. That's up next for me, unless I see a dozen other things I decide I can't live without. When I 1st got on z-labs, I looked at the seed collector thread. I couldn't understand how someone could end up with these huge diverse collections. Then I looked in my own seed bin and my recent ordering habits. There's a lot more than I thought. Oops. 

Yo guys. There was 10 packs of the straight bx1 fems. 

Also the combo pack had some but the freebie version.

These are my first fems so go easy on me!

That's why I gave em away. I thought the bx would be special though so I threw a few up to get em out there. Hope that wasnt a mistake.

If you got a pack of 10 bx1 then they are supposed to be fems.

My fem offerings are on hold. 

Some major life change just happened and I dont have the leisure to work on them atm sadly. Smoke em if you got em. And always take clones!

54 minutes ago, Tonygreen said:

Yo guys. There was 10 packs of the straight bx1 fems. 

Also the combo pack had some but the freebie version.

These are my first fems so go easy on me!

That's why I gave em away. I thought the bx would be special though so I threw a few up to get em out there. Hope that wasnt a mistake.

If you got a pack of 10 bx1 then they are supposed to be fems.

My fem offerings are on hold. 

Some major life change just happened and I dont have the leisure to work on them atm sadly. Smoke em if you got em. And always take clones!

Thanks for the clarification Tony. I guess my timing was good with only 10 packs available.

35 minutes ago, blues147 said:

Hey @crownpoodle, looks like you got fems ready to go, can't wait to see some pic's.

It's going to be a while before there's much to see. I'm strictly outdoors at the moment. Lost access to the playroom. Working on correcting that but I threw way too much $ at beans recently. Or maybe I haven't spent enough yet. 

I'm gonna use a bx1 mom with a f2 male when these get made again. Regs but not till end of summer fall. Need to make more ptg too. Both big hits last year and going into my stable.

On 2/20/2020 at 8:35 PM, blues147 said:

Hey @crownpoodle, looks like you got fems ready to go, can't wait to see some pic's.

So I guess I wasn't done for the week. It's not my fault, got an email from GLG about the re-stocks and new drops today. Had to get the Orange Grapefruit Rabbit Hole bonus pack and added a pack of PTG just because. Todays my birthday so I don't feel bad, I was going to buy a new hoodie but this is way more fun. Might treat myself to a birthday weekend at that! 

I hate to brag. But you are fucking loaded.

Dont forget to take clones!

Appreciate your support man.

Happy birthday brotha! Hope you got an overfill pack.

12 hours ago, crownpoodle said:

Todays my birthday so I don't feel bad, I was going to buy a new hoodie but this is way more fun. Might treat myself to a birthday weekend at that! 

Happy Birthday man!

12 hours ago, Tonygreen said:

I hate to brag. But you are fucking loaded.

Dont forget to take clones!

Appreciate your support man.

Happy birthday brotha! Hope you got an overfill pack.

Thank you Tony! Much appreciated. Birthday was great. Went for a long walk by the ocean and the bay. Absolutely a stunning day with some high clouds moving thru. Baptized some seeds, ordered more seeds, went out to lunch, out for pizza with the family and grandkids, I'm sure I forgot something. Oh, someone gave a new sweatshirt after all. My life is an overfill back these days. Yes I'll take clones. Already got a buddy who has a nice home for any males I don't want near the girls. 

So I've been browsing forums for years. Never participated at all. I saw too many haters on some forums. I don't understand that behavior. I see very, very little of that bullshit here. And that's why I'm here and not someplace. To learn and share. And I still have birthday money left over. Uh-oh....

3 hours ago, blues147 said:

Its been along time since "I Went for a long walk by the ocean and the bay", sounds like it was a great day.

Now I feel guilty for bragging. Pros and cons to everything. I can see the ocean from my house. Last year it got so foggy for so long I had a couple plants start to flower, then revert back to veg. Didn't help with the mold issue either. We all have our burdens to bear. Central Cal here. You in Michigan like a bunch of these folks?

It never sounded like you were bragging just having a good time. I live in canada but when I was younger stilll in school I used to go to florida 2-3 times a year, I def miss the beaches.

16 hours ago, blues147 said:

It never sounded like you were bragging just having a good time. I live in canada but when I was younger stilll in school I used to go to florida 2-3 times a year, I def miss the beaches.

I think I'd take your health care system over a beach walk. Might be a tough choice. maybe the beach walks will keep from needing much health care. Other than the health care I find here.

1 hour ago, blues147 said:

Something us canuks take for granted.

But if you live near the ocean or travel much, you could have a walk on the beach AND health care!

Archived