Jump to content

Recommended Posts

ombra_muta

Day 11! A shape is starting to form 🙂  I have a good feeling about this round haha. Gave her some kelp powder (4g/liter circa), the pot is a little smaller this round (3gal vs 4 gal), but I don't think that will affect yield much. I've set things a little different, topped her once and let her go, will not touch her until end cycle (a bit of defoliating maybe in 20ish days).

 

130324722_IMG_20200407_1201022.thumb.jpg.e406b30d0d4adb200cd69ed9e0b87328.jpg IMG_20200407_113305.thumb.jpg.b63cf680b5d5f10fd04f7b6876489bdd.jpg

 

IMG_20200407_113259.thumb.jpg.b2ee39bc51da6e0b731b4d0e22577c0c.jpg IMG_20200407_113245.thumb.jpg.04cc96986ff845dca81f5f433f3c8873.jpg  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta

Exciting times coming 🙂 Day 13 of flowering!

 

IMG_20200410_131352.thumb.jpg.0e4e0617ff44af9f8edefce219edc170.jpg

 

IMG_20200410_131336.thumb.jpg.b663350c50f03a90b49110c9f94f630d.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta

Week 3 starting today, Putang just being awesome 🙂

 

IMG_20200415_161355.thumb.jpg.e90a01d88049026a3002884e33a4e40d.jpgIMG_20200415_161401.thumb.jpg.a0beca09ddd94ff436506d0eb1e700f0.jpg IMG_20200415_161407.thumb.jpg.2e7d0a092178e69a5444f35df0afc98a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta

The ride continues, and a bit of fade on flowers and leaves is appearing. Also K deficiency, my old enemy, has arrived! this time in the form of brown spots and edges here and there on the leaves. Anyways, week 4 is about to end, and she's still stacking nicely.

IMG_20200427_120153.thumb.jpg.3ba234d0124a0e163e23f63112a5f5f6.jpg IMG_20200427_120135.thumb.jpg.d537f047a47b8adcca0729b38859d0af.jpg 

  

IMG_20200427_115708.thumb.jpg.e2a626162cbb7bbe6d347456db44f1f5.jpg IMG_20200427_115704.thumb.jpg.b9c93a7752abc6be160d09145955493a.jpg 

 

IMG_20200427_115638.thumb.jpg.45cb50cd0fb43681642e4fb71b57dcc9.jpg IMG_20200427_115626.thumb.jpg.c51fbfad2e67adb2c9faa453127baf26.jpg

 

IMG_20200427_115621.thumb.jpg.527f077ef72d78ad8ad0cf3bb4aa8da0.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
Posted (edited)

Week 7 starts today, and I think this might be her last, since some amber heads are starting to show. I managed to slow down that K deficiency with molasses and palm tree ash (pH brought down with citric acid to 6.3), and this round too she stacked nicely and got extremely frosty.

 

  

 

 IMG_20200508_130730.thumb.jpg.68b23bed9b6edfb857d7fe2a8193e011.jpg IMG_20200508_130702.thumb.jpg.8d7f61b46e56b9c54a70d615849cb09d.jpg

 

IMG_20200508_130652.thumb.jpg.25820aa6dcd9d7cc471f93d558c66834.jpg IMG_20200508_130813.thumb.jpg.2cf79898eba1fe01ae5231fdcc5269b6.jpg

 

  

Edited by ombra_muta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta

Loads of frost on lowers too 🙂

 

IMG_20200508_130758.thumb.jpg.f8286087f8f3249842864519c2b66527.jpg IMG_20200508_130801.thumb.jpg.1de23e5945afeecc8c4173358bc3d25f.jpg

 

IMG_20200508_130806.thumb.jpg.e9e53d3bd6f5104d9cc27f2557743a53.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Usstoner

Nice buds man..I gotta a pack of these..hope they smoke good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
5 hours ago, Usstoner said:

Nice buds man..I gotta a pack of these..hope they smoke good.

Flavour is awesome in a joint, very fruity lemon/orange/tangerine with spicy notes, and a very happy and somewhat energizing high.  Perfect for a sativa lover!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy

Any ocular effects @ombra_muta

A favorite effect of mine.

C99  gives great Visio , not quite as keen as I remember Lambsbread being but very noticeable increase in clarity and focus of vision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Any ocular effects

Not in my case, but I found she's a great companion for a mushroom trip!

Since you mentioned the C99, as soon as I have a little room I'll cross the Putang with a fantastic pheno of Ms.Universe I chopped some weeks ago (C99 in her lineage), which has a fantastic mellow/dreamy/relaxed and super social high (I'm a chronic introvert haha), which I think will be a nice compliment to Putang's super positive vibes!

Edited by ombra_muta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy
Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, ombra_muta said:

Not in my case, but I found she's a great companion for a mushroom trip!

Since you mentioned the C99, as soon as I have a little room I'll cross the Putang with a fantastic pheno of Ms.Universe I chopped some weeks ago (C99 in her lineage), which has a fantastic mellow/dreamy/relaxed and super social high (I'm a chronic introvert haha), which I think will be a nice compliment to Puntang's super positive vibes!

Ever try Apollo 11?

its great party / social gathering type weed.

One of my favorite’s.

Its In the C99’ family.

Genius clone xC99 =Apollo 11= Great time.

Not a spiritual as Cindy but great for socializing.

And not as paranoia inducing either, so that’s a plus.

Enjoy the day @ombra_muta

Nice chatting, gonna go vape some Larry Bird oil now.

 

Edited by Ilynnboy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
7 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Ever try Apollo 11?

its great party / social gathering type weed.

One of my favorite’s.

Its In the C99’ family.

Genius clone xC99 =Apollo 11= Great time.

Not a spiritual as Cindy but great for socializing.

And not as paranoia inducing either, so that’s a plus.

Enjoy the day @ombra_muta

Nice chatting, gonna go vape some Larry Bird oil now.

Nice, I'll look into the Apollo 11.

Talking about Cindy, it's a strain I'll definitely run, which would you choose between the one made by Female seeds, and Mosca seeds? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy
2 hours ago, ombra_muta said:

Nice, I'll look into the Apollo 11.

Talking about Cindy, it's a strain I'll definitely run, which would you choose between the one made by Female seeds, and Mosca seeds? 

 


I do not think the Muska Negra seeds are available. The female seeds version is from original seed stock so it may be good never tried it though. I am recently searched for C $.99 for another member. It seems the Mosca seeds are no longer available so it may be female seeds or something offline or there is Brothers Grimm, the breeder of both Apollo 11, Apollo13 & C99.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
10 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:


I do not think the Muska Negra seeds are available. The female seeds version is from original seed stock so it may be good never tried it though. I am recently searched for C $.99 for another member. It seems the Mosca seeds are no longer available so it may be female seeds or something offline or there is Brothers Grimm, the breeder of both Apollo 11, Apollo13 & C99.

I know the original breeder is Brothers Grimm, but on several forums there seems to be consensus on the drop of quality of their genetics during the years. So I think my best option atm is the Female seeds alternative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slick rick

If u can find a pack of bro monks from seedbay his c99 was the best out of mosca,frost brothers,bro grim,etc 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy
1 hour ago, Slick rick said:

If u can find a pack of bro monks from seedbay his c99 was the best out of mosca,frost brothers,bro grim,etc 

Grease the wheels Rick, I know you can make it happen. @Slick rick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta

And harvest day finally came. This round she went 7 weeks, a bit less than the previous run, but ambers are showing and she looks ready! She faded a bit different this time, but the smells are the same, fantastic fruity sweet with a hint of spice in the background. I'm sure in the future I'll fix that nasty K deficiency!

 

IMG_20200513_102702.thumb.jpg.82d1217c56b8b6776801f10c80ff75f3.jpg  IMG_20200513_102658.thumb.jpg.fca86453466882bd01a544181bceedc3.jpg

 

 IMG_20200513_102650.thumb.jpg.71c48daa3e08c6b5da174dbe01c86371.jpg

 

IMG_20200513_102643.thumb.jpg.1b2f25e0f3047903aedd09d75add9159.jpg

 

IMG_20200513_102636.thumb.jpg.cb2ac1120c889c486e74cb78e8751620.jpg

 

IMG_20200513_102710.thumb.jpg.b8ab7a4827880387af600fa7012e1e0f.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

Dry trim?

Always! I made the mistake of wet trimming my first grow, and the weed smelled like hay for the entire time I had it. No, now I hang the whole plant, removing just the dead bottom leaves. I've not followed this method for a long time, just a dozen plants, but I've found that's the best way to dry, the slowest for sure (I hope I'll get some good results in the next super hot months, here the temps in july and august rarely go below 25C even during the night)

Edited by ombra_muta

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pupilfam

Looks really awesome!

 

By the way, find the pink pheno, she has the visual effects you guys are talkin about searching for 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
On 6/19/2020 at 3:20 AM, Pupilfam said:

Looks really awesome!

 

By the way, find the pink pheno, she has the visual effects you guys are talkin about searching for 🙂

Thanks man! 

 

I'll do so for sure, soon I'm planning to sprout a couple seeds of Putang, and Five Star too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ilynnboy
On 5/14/2020 at 7:07 AM, ombra_muta said:

Always! I made the mistake of wet trimming my first grow, and the weed smelled like hay for the entire time I had it. No, now I hang the whole plant, removing just the dead bottom leaves. I've not followed this method for a long time, just a dozen plants, but I've found that's the best way to dry, the slowest for sure (I hope I'll get some good results in the next super hot months, here the temps in july and august rarely go below 25C even during the night)

Wow that’s a really warm environment.

where did you say you were from?

Tasmania? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ombra_muta
On 6/27/2020 at 11:32 PM, Ilynnboy said:

Wow that’s a really warm environment.

where did you say you were from?

Tasmania? Lol

Ahah no, I'm from an unfortunate place in Europe where in summer the heat stagnates and amplifies, due to high levels of humidity and air pollution. In fact I had to turn off my 240w quantum board, and in the flower room only the COBs are running (it added 3 degrees, raising the temperature almost to 38⁰C). Now the temps are in the 29-34⁰C range, some are suffering, but some others a bit less, like Putang and Oldtimer's Haze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Guidelines Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..