Welcome to Antenna Seeds

fabvariousk

@Shooter , must thank fabvariousk ... it was his suggestions I originally followed when it came to deleafing these. I don't usually follow that practice but I do believe that for antennas sativas.... and other fast vegging varieties, a certain amount of deleafing at the right times can be hugely beneficial in controlling the plant for optimum light exposure and to promote branching.

• Like 2
  • Great Advice 1
On 3/27/2018 at 6:41 PM, Shooter said:

IMG_2286.thumb.JPG.f60e1960e600561d51744192a456da23.JPGIMG_2287.thumb.JPG.b661719e96a7246ba05ed9a0f952c34a.JPG

Left Purplelazerlite Right Pineapple3dg13

that seedling is a gorilla banana off of the Antenna Banana Haze mom that was pollinated by Gorilla Bubblebx3.

so far I have harvested three ABH and the Headgames4 moms.

• Like 3

You are welcome! The pineapple3dg13 dad of PL3 really made it a much more manageable plant than PL1 or 2. Your Pineapple pheno looks very similar to the ladies of that strain and it should be super potent!

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

You are welcome! The pineapple3dg13 dad of PL3 really made it a much more manageable plant than PL1 or 2. Your Pineapple pheno looks very similar to the ladies of that strain and it should be super potent!

Sweet. Thinking about gifting my remaining 20 seeds out of that breeder pack to my bro in Negril along with about 100 of Bodhis Morecowbell I accidentally made.

• Like 3

I'm thinking these will really blow up in a 7gal vs 3gal and 1Khps vs. the 600. Might have to make a screen and do a 20gal under that Kind K5 just for fun. It's a bad mofo just not worth the $ if I wouldn't have got it for a steal.

I got on pheno at week 11 looks like she's got a couple more weeks she's a fatty lol...i cut the others at 9 weeks there still drying and they  smell really good...

20180401_132040.thumb.jpg.5a33910202f7a729a2fb367ff3942611.jpg

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 6

@Shooter i used to be prescribed 30 mg of desoxyn a day and felt that was excessive for a human being so I set out to create plants that would work better and be much safer for consumption. 

@Usstoner you must have a chocolate thai dominant pheno if your Purplelazerlite1 is going that long! The DNA Chocolope Kush I crossed with a Romulan Blueberry male, which was then crossed to a 3dg13 boy and then crossed to Grapelazerlite2 to make PL1 liked to go 10 or 11 weeks.  She should be tasty and potent!

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

IMG_4438.thumb.JPG.720f72b9d9e9d6e0e08c1d67b1708fd6.JPGIMG_4434.thumb.JPG.54441ec33a188517b8d7643ddf14faab.JPGIMG_4437.thumb.JPG.19e45b595506b21bb3af9115e47b09c7.JPGIMG_4436.thumb.JPG.37c82e4c41b3dfaa6cd5be04dcd02897.JPG

Granola #5 x 3hdrgn ladies who will be pollinated with 3dg13 pollen. i am guessing this will be a Girl Scout Cookies cross I will actually want to smoke!

IMG_4432.thumb.JPG.ef8f7fc196f21d6afa2f337a6a4c1e95.JPGIMG_4433.thumb.JPG.2871cd784dc40c51c5ff0d3d58765312.JPG

Super Lazerlight ladies who will get hit by the 3dg13 for Super Lazerlite2!

• Like 3
  • Nice Job 1

You're making unbelievable progress!

Very cool and VERY INTERESTING crosses. 

Definitely skill and not merely Luck!

Go Go Go !... My Friend😁

Im the guy who Fab half kiddingly but in all sencerity he had to sternly warn...  that he'd grow out the Red Matrimony beans but it would have to stand up with some of the best sativas in the world that he possessed before it could be included under the label of the new seed company that he was about to go ahead and form....which later became known as Antenna Seeds.

Well, before he tested the line, i went ahead and got with the editor of ic and wrote, submitted and published a magazine article announcing the strain, and antenna seeds....including a mention on the Front Cover of the Issue no 7.

Needless to Say, i was a bit glad that nobody later became dissappointed!

HOWEVER FAB....tho my good friend...had had a good laugh at my severe lack of graphic design ability when i showed him a picture of an antenna emblem with pastel colors swirling in the background....oh yes he got a good laugh and said.....thx but hell to the noway Mr. Alkaline...lol....for now on buddy.....why dont you just leave the graphics for Antenna Seeds to me because that looks completely bad not just aweful.  Thank anyways Alki...lol 😢

Hey @fabvariousk I'm loving your weed man...happy weed for sure and potent!!! Just like taking a Xanax but way better...thanks for doing what you do...im finally happy with weed again..lol..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Nice Job 1

@Usstoner

What made you unhappy with weed?

Dont you have BB3, GG4 and GB6?

Arent those good enough to make you Happy?

Or is it just Happy Weed?

curious minds want to know???

• Like 1
On 4/20/2018 at 2:13 PM, Ilynnboy said:

@Usstoner

What made you unhappy with weed?

Dont you have BB3, GG4 and GB6?

Arent those good enough to make you Happy?

Or is it just Happy Weed?

curious minds want to know???

Hey bro what's up...yea man I never got the GB6...and I love weed man that's was a bad choice of words...lol..the glue and the banner are good meds for sure...but when I smoke antennas gear it's a totally different buzz ...stoned and high, motivational ..its defiantly mental weed...long lasting and no ceiling it's good pot...and the yields were good got around 2oz apiece  on the 4 about what I expected and a whopping 8 oz on the big one...lol...

• Like 7
Guest 3rdCoaster
1 hour ago, Usstoner said:

.....but when I smoke antennas gear it's a totally different buzz ...stoned and high, motivational ..its defiantly mental weed...long lasting and no ceiling it's good pot...and the yields were good..... 

This^^^^^

Looking forward to that banana haze x GB action.

• Zoot pinned this topic