Welcome to Antenna Seeds

fabvariousk

Guest WizardWeed

Got my pheno of Headgames3 tested.  CBC might be why its so good at relieving stress and anxiety!

headgamestestresults.jpg

Edited by WizardWeed

@Usstoner beautiful ladies !

@WizardWeed that is very cool and interesting info! I am a bit surprised that the thc content was not higher but perhaps it does not need to be because there aint no cbd to water down the high! I think you may be correct in regard to the CBC giving the high its character. That is super interesting and makes me want to get everything tested. The Headgames3 is mostly 3dg13 which leads me to believe it is probably high in thc and cbc as well. When you start reading about the effects of cbc it makes sense my strains are so euphoric! That stuff combined with THC equals pleasure! CBC Exists to make THC feel better and longer!

:smiley-smoking-bong:

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 1
Guest Bubba_Dogg

All of the pl3 and pineapple head games 2 popped and looked very nice n fuzzy.. I had 3 or 4 that shot multi tails out of one seed which I have never seen before.. have to u seen this before from the pl3 @fabvariousk ?

20180308_220408.jpg

@Bubba_Dogg i have had twins appear from time to time but do not recall if it occurred with the PL3 I popped. It makes sense it can be an extremely bushy plant and maybe it can be a bushy seed as well ;) 

always nice to get more plants than seeds popped! Glad you had good luck with germination.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

@Usstoner beautiful ladies !

@WizardWeed that is very cool and interesting info! I am a bit surprised that the thc content was not higher but perhaps it does not need to be because there aint no cbd to water down the high! I think you may be correct in regard to the CBC giving the high its character. That is super interesting and makes me want to get everything tested. The Headgames3 is mostly 3dg13 which leads me to believe it is probably high in thc and cbc as well. When you start reading about the effects of cbc it makes sense my strains are so euphoric! That stuff combined with THC equals pleasure! CBC Exists to make THC feel better and longer!

:smiley-smoking-bong:

I read about what CBC does and theycall it the 'Entourage' effect complimenting the THCA . I another article I will look for to post a link they say that since much focus for 35 years has been to raise THC, and at one time to deodorize the natural scents many of the compounds may have been lost but now are being bred  back because of legalizations.

• Like 2
Guest WizardWeed

I thought the THC would be higher too but I'd like to mention that this test only tests for those 9 cannabinoids listed.  We know there are over 100.  This is the highest CBC % I've seen tested but there are atleast 91 other cannabinoids that weren't tested for that could be present in significant numbers.

Thanks for bringing CBC back into the scene Fab!

On 3/8/2018 at 10:37 PM, fabvariousk said:

@Bubba_Dogg i have had twins appear from time to time but do not recall if it occurred with the PL3 I popped. It makes sense it can be an extremely bushy plant and maybe it can be a bushy seed as well ;) 

always nice to get more plants than seeds popped! Glad you had good luck with germination.

I had 2 out of the 7 PL3 seeds I popped that had double roots.

• Nice Job 1

Here's another nice bud...shes the biggest of all them...smells a little different not as sweet but still nice smell good resin too...the others look to be 9 week strains almost to week 8 and there getting close...but this girl looks more sativa the buds are big but not as dense as the others....nice work @fabvariousk

20180310_152043.thumb.jpg.471f10a0881703b28ba14895e1e0c594.jpg20180310_152143.thumb.jpg.63987e9fa7184a4177084383eb371bc4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Nice Job 2
Guest Bubba_Dogg

Very nice job @Usstoner!!! 

@fabvariousk hey I know I'll get slapped for asking this cause your a true organics guy but have you seen anyone run any of your sativa's in passive hydro (hempy)?  I mainly run a soil mix and just plain water or few feedings but recently have been messing with sum hempys and have had good reviews from it..

@Bubba_Dogg not that I know of but I am sure they would do fine in any thoughtful grow environment.

IMG_4294.thumb.JPG.f04788e262bcd6b7a44c49cbac53dcca.JPGIMG_4293.thumb.JPG.366b4ed405475b6f8296acb2d073477e.JPG

My Super Lazerlite and Granola #5x3hdrgn seedlngs in the anti-rodent cage.

IMG_4297.thumb.JPG.d1b9a6f098b7ceb223e8f8c957666ac2.JPGIMG_4298.thumb.JPG.b090198191f9f71123d34f0c9a8dcdfd.JPGIMG_4295.thumb.JPG.8a46065fc609864b9d4c99740f1898a4.JPG

Sour Gorilla ladies pollinated by Gorilla Bubblebx3

IMG_4305.thumb.JPG.0b6748da5b7e60dbf7da4779adb9e5a2.JPGIMG_4299.thumb.JPG.2f76a651de706ce9205eecf0f0cf5f70.JPGIMG_4302.thumb.JPG.0a14e6e784c2bda8e1ebe985b49d80dd.JPGIMG_4301.thumb.JPG.39625f49f56e44fd48852002c9fc5b65.JPG

Antenna Banana Haze ladies pollinated by GBbx3

IMG_4308.thumb.JPG.85c0a92f7b8ffe147e4e40692b9c03dd.JPGIMG_4307.thumb.JPG.e1bc8966c1b5c7d4dc8ac4bb104bbe80.JPG

Headgames4 pollinated by GBbx3

• Like 1
  • Nice Job 3
Guest dansbuds
On 3/11/2018 at 5:07 PM, Bubba_Dogg said:

Very nice job @Usstoner!!! 

@fabvariousk hey I know I'll get slapped for asking this cause your a true organics guy but have you seen anyone run any of your sativa's in passive hydro (hempy)?  I mainly run a soil mix and just plain water or few feedings but recently have been messing with sum hempys and have had good reviews from it..

hempys & soil dont do well together . it keeps the soil to wet . soils need a drying out period .

Guest Bubba_Dogg

@dansbuds sorry for wording that weird..  nah when I run hempy I use perlite only or perlite with sum verm with hydro stones in the bottom..  I was mainly just wondering if fab had seen anyone run any of his strains hydro.. thanks tho @dansbuds  I'm still running these cmh's with an adapter horizontal with good results dan.. I think it was u I messaged about that awhile ago

Edited by Bubba_Dogg
Spell check
Guest dansbuds
2 hours ago, Bubba_Dogg said:

@dansbuds sorry for wording that weird..  nah when I run hempy I use perlite only or perlite with sum verm with hydro stones in the bottom..  I was mainly just wondering if fab had seen anyone run any of his strains hydro.. thanks tho @dansbuds  I'm still running these cmh's with an adapter horizontal with good results dan.. I think it was u I messaged about that awhile ago

ahhhh gotcha , sorry for the confusion .

3 hours ago, Bubba_Dogg said:

I’ve run twomp and purple lazerlite in hydro, the buds are just as nice only bigger and faster veg growth. Same as any plant in hydro really.

• Zoot pinned this topic