Jump to content
fabvariousk

Welcome to Antenna Seeds

Recommended Posts

Bubba_Dogg

@Usstoner how far along are those and is that the PL3?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Usstoner
35 minutes ago, Bubba_Dogg said:

@Usstoner how far along are those and is that the PL3?

There at day 49 and there the purplelazerlight 1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tynehead Tom

i had one pheno of PLL1 fully finish @58 days so there are some fast ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WizardWeed
Posted (edited)

Got my pheno of Headgames3 tested.  CBC might be why its so good at relieving stress and anxiety!

 

headgamestestresults.jpg

Edited by WizardWeed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabvariousk

@Usstoner beautiful ladies !

@WizardWeed that is very cool and interesting info! I am a bit surprised that the thc content was not higher but perhaps it does not need to be because there aint no cbd to water down the high! I think you may be correct in regard to the CBC giving the high its character. That is super interesting and makes me want to get everything tested. The Headgames3 is mostly 3dg13 which leads me to believe it is probably high in thc and cbc as well. When you start reading about the effects of cbc it makes sense my strains are so euphoric! That stuff combined with THC equals pleasure! CBC Exists to make THC feel better and longer!

:smiley-smoking-bong:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubba_Dogg

All of the pl3 and pineapple head games 2 popped and looked very nice n fuzzy.. I had 3 or 4 that shot multi tails out of one seed which I have never seen before.. have to u seen this before from the pl3 @fabvariousk ?

20180308_220408.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabvariousk

@Bubba_Dogg i have had twins appear from time to time but do not recall if it occurred with the PL3 I popped. It makes sense it can be an extremely bushy plant and maybe it can be a bushy seed as well ;) 

always nice to get more plants than seeds popped! Glad you had good luck with germination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
herbert
9 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

@Usstoner beautiful ladies !

@WizardWeed that is very cool and interesting info! I am a bit surprised that the thc content was not higher but perhaps it does not need to be because there aint no cbd to water down the high! I think you may be correct in regard to the CBC giving the high its character. That is super interesting and makes me want to get everything tested. The Headgames3 is mostly 3dg13 which leads me to believe it is probably high in thc and cbc as well. When you start reading about the effects of cbc it makes sense my strains are so euphoric! That stuff combined with THC equals pleasure! CBC Exists to make THC feel better and longer!

:smiley-smoking-bong:

I read about what CBC does and theycall it the 'Entourage' effect complimenting the THCA . I another article I will look for to post a link they say that since much focus for 35 years has been to raise THC, and at one time to deodorize the natural scents many of the compounds may have been lost but now are being bred  back because of legalizations.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WizardWeed

I thought the THC would be higher too but I'd like to mention that this test only tests for those 9 cannabinoids listed.  We know there are over 100.  This is the highest CBC % I've seen tested but there are atleast 91 other cannabinoids that weren't tested for that could be present in significant numbers.

Thanks for bringing CBC back into the scene Fab!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Shooter
On 3/8/2018 at 10:37 PM, fabvariousk said:

@Bubba_Dogg i have had twins appear from time to time but do not recall if it occurred with the PL3 I popped. It makes sense it can be an extremely bushy plant and maybe it can be a bushy seed as well ;) 

always nice to get more plants than seeds popped! Glad you had good luck with germination.

I had 2 out of the 7 PL3 seeds I popped that had double roots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubba_Dogg

It was just weird I had never seen that before!!!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Usstoner

Here's another nice bud...shes the biggest of all them...smells a little different not as sweet but still nice smell good resin too...the others look to be 9 week strains almost to week 8 and there getting close...but this girl looks more sativa the buds are big but not as dense as the others....nice work @fabvariousk

20180310_152043.thumb.jpg.471f10a0881703b28ba14895e1e0c594.jpg20180310_152143.thumb.jpg.63987e9fa7184a4177084383eb371bc4.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubba_Dogg

Very nice job @Usstoner!!! 

@fabvariousk hey I know I'll get slapped for asking this cause your a true organics guy but have you seen anyone run any of your sativa's in passive hydro (hempy)?  I mainly run a soil mix and just plain water or few feedings but recently have been messing with sum hempys and have had good reviews from it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fabvariousk

@Bubba_Dogg not that I know of but I am sure they would do fine in any thoughtful grow environment.

 

IMG_4294.thumb.JPG.f04788e262bcd6b7a44c49cbac53dcca.JPGIMG_4293.thumb.JPG.366b4ed405475b6f8296acb2d073477e.JPG

My Super Lazerlite and Granola #5x3hdrgn seedlngs in the anti-rodent cage.

 

IMG_4297.thumb.JPG.d1b9a6f098b7ceb223e8f8c957666ac2.JPGIMG_4298.thumb.JPG.b090198191f9f71123d34f0c9a8dcdfd.JPGIMG_4295.thumb.JPG.8a46065fc609864b9d4c99740f1898a4.JPG

Sour Gorilla ladies pollinated by Gorilla Bubblebx3

 

IMG_4305.thumb.JPG.0b6748da5b7e60dbf7da4779adb9e5a2.JPGIMG_4299.thumb.JPG.2f76a651de706ce9205eecf0f0cf5f70.JPGIMG_4302.thumb.JPG.0a14e6e784c2bda8e1ebe985b49d80dd.JPGIMG_4301.thumb.JPG.39625f49f56e44fd48852002c9fc5b65.JPG

Antenna Banana Haze ladies pollinated by GBbx3

 

IMG_4308.thumb.JPG.85c0a92f7b8ffe147e4e40692b9c03dd.JPGIMG_4307.thumb.JPG.e1bc8966c1b5c7d4dc8ac4bb104bbe80.JPG

Headgames4 pollinated by GBbx3

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shaggyballs

Looking forward to more banana buds in the world!

This should be a nice blend of genetics here, I can wait to see the final product.

Best of luck with this line @Tonygreen and @fabvariousk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dansbuds
On 3/11/2018 at 5:07 PM, Bubba_Dogg said:

Very nice job @Usstoner!!! 

@fabvariousk hey I know I'll get slapped for asking this cause your a true organics guy but have you seen anyone run any of your sativa's in passive hydro (hempy)?  I mainly run a soil mix and just plain water or few feedings but recently have been messing with sum hempys and have had good reviews from it..

hempys & soil dont do well together . it keeps the soil to wet . soils need a drying out period .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubba_Dogg
Posted (edited)

@dansbuds sorry for wording that weird..  nah when I run hempy I use perlite only or perlite with sum verm with hydro stones in the bottom..  I was mainly just wondering if fab had seen anyone run any of his strains hydro.. thanks tho @dansbuds  I'm still running these cmh's with an adapter horizontal with good results dan.. I think it was u I messaged about that awhile ago

Edited by Bubba_Dogg
Spell check

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
herbert
Posted (edited)

I think @WizardWeed did a DWC with HGIII  which I reposted some budporn  from his IG with permission in this thread 12/25/17 

Edited by herbert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubba_Dogg

Ill have to check that out.. i have 2 packs of headgames 3!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dansbuds
2 hours ago, Bubba_Dogg said:

@dansbuds sorry for wording that weird..  nah when I run hempy I use perlite only or perlite with sum verm with hydro stones in the bottom..  I was mainly just wondering if fab had seen anyone run any of his strains hydro.. thanks tho @dansbuds  I'm still running these cmh's with an adapter horizontal with good results dan.. I think it was u I messaged about that awhile ago

ahhhh gotcha , sorry for the confusion .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crustyfurter

I ran PLL3 and HG3 in my cabinet in rockwool and an eb/flow system and it worked well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ogtg2213
3 hours ago, Bubba_Dogg said:

@dansbuds sorry for wording that weird..  nah when I run hempy I use perlite only or perlite with sum verm with hydro stones in the bottom..  I was mainly just wondering if fab had seen anyone run any of his strains hydro.. thanks tho @dansbuds  I'm still running these cmh's with an adapter horizontal with good results dan.. I think it was u I messaged about that awhile ago

I’ve run twomp and purple lazerlite in hydro, the buds are just as nice only bigger and faster veg growth. Same as any plant in hydro really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bubba_Dogg

Ahh no worries @dansbuds I appreciate the time taken trying to help my friend!!

@Ogtg2213 how did you like the twomp?? I was thinking about grabbing pack of those also??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use Privacy Policy.