Welcome to Antenna Seeds

fabvariousk

@Bubba_Dogg cool man! That is some serious fire you have coming. Thanks for the support. All three of those strains represent some of the best Antenna genetics ever released. I hope you enjoy THC!

@Crustyfurter these new strains will be more squat and branchy due to the Pineapple3dg13 influence. Love to see your stuff please post some pics!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

At the bottom of the post box is a black writing above the button that says insert other media....It says click to choose files and there is a paper clip... hit that and it should ask where you want to select from. And then it will load. If you want the picture in the post just click it and it will go where the cursor was .

Edited by Coastal
  • Like 1
  • Great Advice 1
Guest Crustyfurter

Another try at transferring images. I think the middle is HG3 and the others are PLL3 at 7 weeks.  will flush tomorrow

Edited by Crustyfurter
paranoia
Guest knucklehead bob
6 minutes ago, Crustyfurter said:

Another try at transferring images. I think the middle is HG3 and the others are PLL3 at 7 weeks.  will flush tomorrow

Maybe this will help 

Guest Crustyfurter

I sent the images from my phone to a gmail account, then dragged them to my desktop and then into the folder. I also tried selecting them from my computer. I'll find an 11 year old to show me how to do it. Anyway, I can view the images from my desktop, but not directly. 

Thanks. I give up for now.

11 hours ago, Crustyfurter said:

I sent the images from my phone to a gmail account, then dragged them to my desktop and then into the folder. I also tried selecting them from my computer. I'll find an 11 year old to show me how to do it. Anyway, I can view the images from my desktop, but not directly. 

Thanks. I give up for now.

lol I wish I knew an 11 yr old to help me!  After I upload to my pc I transfer to an image hosting site.  From there I make Albums, set them to private and upload pix from pc there.  Then I copy/ paste the link for Forums to my posts on Z-Labs.  I use Imgur yet there are others available.  I'm kind of anal so, I label all photos in my pc first.  Once the pic is uploaded to Imgur, I can copy/ paste the label to Imgur too.  Makes life easier imho.  Plus it scrubs photo info.

Good luck.

Edited by imiubu

IMG_4099.thumb.JPG.294c789af44c1de0afcaf191e463a0e5.JPGIMG_4096.thumb.JPG.accd6a8996e06d37bb94305c99dd3b1d.JPG

Red Matrimony KaliMist f-5   Dark Purple!

pretty but this stuff needs to be grown outside or in a greenhouse for max potential to be recognized.  

i put the six fastest Gorilla Bubble plants into flower to find the boys! And girls i guess lol

i already have the ladies that are going to get hit by the GB pollen in flowering getting ready to get fucked!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Nice Job 1

I actually pulled some of the Red Matrimony a bit early because I could tell some of them were not going to finish nicely under lights. I was really looking for a mother this run that I can cross with the Gorilla Bubble that finishes early enough to get a good sample of. The three purple ones seemed to be the happiest grown under lights. 

Now that I am making oil regularly I do not mind having a blend of different trichomes at various stages of maturity to blend together. 

• Like 3
Guest Crustyfurter

Hi

Attached are images of PPL3 and HG3 at 58 days in flower in a small cabinet.

IMAG0405.thumb.jpg.5ae0605e98ef1a2b044b16a7dcc054d6.jpgIMAG0407.thumb.jpg.7bb08e8c822e4c94878b0b76ce321e13.jpgIMAG0406.jpgIMAG0404.thumb.jpg.164817d4269f56b77325c07eae917e8a.jpg

Edited by Crustyfurter
incompetence
Guest Crustyfurter

Well, I have my best 3 PLL3 ladies in the back row of a confined space, where it is hard to see them, nearing completion at 61 days. One is shorter, branchier, smaller buds and will finish sooner. The other two are pretty similar to each other, have many 8 inch long dense lumpy tops, fox tailing, smell nice.

My better HG3 has a similar height to the larger PLL3's, nice 5-6 straighter colas and bigger buds farther down,  smells funkier, will take longer.

I have a smaller, thinner PLL3 and a similar HG3 that were stretchier with more of a typical sativa buds. Probably my fault. They may have not gotten enough light in veg.

Everything fit into my tiny space well, the yield looks to be decent, and  the stink didn't exceed my filtration.

Thanks for breeding these seeds. I'll buy more after I taste. I already have PLL1+2 and RLL4 and no room. 

Try to download my images on a desktop.

I was thinking, I wonder if the format is not compatable?

Let me mess around a bit.

On 1/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, Crustyfurter said:

Hi

Attached are images of PPL3 and HG3 at 58 days in flower in a small cabinet.Preview attachment IMAG0406.jpgIMAG0406.jpg1018 KB.webloc

Preview attachment IMAG0407.jpgIMAG0407.jpg1.2 MB.webloc

The file should look like this, not with anything following the .jpg

IMAG0407.jpg

A WEBLOC file is a Mac OS X website shortcut typically generated by the Safari web browser. It contains the URL of a webpage and is created by dragging the website icon next to the address field to the desktop or another folder on the hard drive.WEBLOC files are similar to .URL files created by other programs.

This is the location of the file, it looks like you only have a preview of the pic from your email.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=8182057660&view=att&th=161457306730116c&attid=0.1&disp=safe&realattid=1590990727112818688-local0&zw

So if you go to your email and save a pic to your desktop, then drag it to your post it should work, in theory???:/

Or load it to on line storage like photobucket ect.

GoodLuck.jpg

Shag

Edited by shaggyballs
Guest Crustyfurter

I'm trying to attach images of 4 PLL 3 and 2 HG 3 at 9 weeks in a box. HG 3 is in the front row on the rightIMAG0408.thumb.jpg.6173cdded7f9968f9fa88493a98c49d5.jpgIMAG0409.thumb.jpg.b14a232d9b66bb2eddf8c7342dee2b60.jpgIMAG0409.thumb.jpg.b14a232d9b66bb2eddf8c7342dee2b60.jpg

Edited by Crustyfurter

@Usstoner nice work on your end as well! Looks like she is going to yield great. Thanks for sharing.

@Crustyfurter wow man! Really great job finishing those in such a small space! I am glad you were able to get those pics posted. I am really glad you decided to take a chance on Antenna! They look really fine so I eagerly await your feedback.

@Tynehead Tom you can see those Purplelazerlite3s are going to outyield PL1!

sorry no pic updates of the garden. My wife has been using my ipad that i use to take pics. The Antenna Banana Haze have begun flowering and look so gorgeous they have a light green unripe banana color. The Sour Gorilla plants really bounced back after I transplanted them and are doing just fine. The Gorilla Bubbles all look and smell great and I should know the sex of a few of them in a couple of days.

• Like 5
  • Zoot pinned this topic