Welcome to Antenna Seeds

fabvariousk

The first two pics are of the monsterous Pineappleheadgames plants beginning flowering. The third is my lone CR3D X 3dg13 lady who is absolutely exquisite and I have to run more of them. The last is some of my sexy BlueHeadgames ladies veggin.

IMG_0959.JPG

IMG_0960.JPG

IMG_0961.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

My main room is exploding with BlueHeadgames and PineappleHeadgames! They are both looking like first rate crosses. The blueheadgames is very sexy and has a structure similar to my old blue satellite1. The Pineappleheadgames are getting huge and it will be interesting to see how it compares to the Pineapple3dg13.

IMG_1024.JPG

IMG_1025.JPG

• Like 1

I go 42 out of 45 of my first run of Purplelazerlite3. These are from the earliest seed mom I picked so I am sure the others will have similarily high rates of germination. I am expecting this to be my greatest cross to date and have made 20 special breeder packs to send in that each contain 7 or 8 of each of the three phenos of Purplelazerlite2 used to create this cross for a total of 21-24 seeds a pack. They are all mixed together but if you are a baller you will run them all at once and get the total Purplelazerlite experience! The Pineapple3dg13 dad influence on the three phenos of Purplelazerlite should make this cross not only an award winning Purple Haze but a commercially viable one as well. If you want to have lots of very beautifully unique weed that will destroy anything anyone has you will not sleep on these. 

The Purplelazerlite3 breeder packs will be $200 and include a free five pack of Bubble Pop which is another strain you will have that no one else will. I hope this is all cool with @dragboatjeffy

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_1021.JPG

IMG_1022.JPG

• Like 5

@fabvariousk,They sound great!!! Send me a PM when you are ready and I'll get you a Addy . And when your ready to send picks and decriptions ,you can send them to Dragboat@greatlakesgenetics.com. send me your logo and we can send out a coming soon news letter and start hipping the Gear!!!!

Thanks DBJ.

• Like 6

200 for a pack of mixed seeds is pricey imo

poppin seeds is a crapshoot as it is

ive never spent more than 100

and its been yrs since i bought a seed

not trying to be a dick ,it is a nice looking plant

good luck on the endeavor :)

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

200 for one pack?

A breeders pack.

3 different pheno's that make up the strain?

Not too bad.

Those C99 seeds I gave you cost me $150 for the 10 pack..ouch..

• Like 3

Yes, they are pricier than most but it is no crapshoot.

that is less than the price of what I used to pay for a half ounce of bullshit 20 years ago.

You are welcome to go to seedbay and try my other stuff for less if you wish but I probably wont see any of that money. 

If you look at this thread you will see the compostion of this cross and  why it is a bargain at this price.

There is no better cannabis strain on this planet and I if you don't want them that is your choice.

• Like 5

hahaha fuck the rag and ask tony g on getting paid from them fuckers

ive read threw some of the thread and like i said a pretty plant

3 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

Yes, they are pricier than most but it is no crapsho

now thats a bold statement ,considering ive tested for some breeders that put out some fire,growing from seed is no guarantee no matter what genetics are used

3 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

There is no better cannabis strain on this planet

the holy grail huh?

no disrespect ,but those r claims that r real tough for a breeder to make or back up ,money back guarantee  by chance?

that would make it not a crapshoot

not  to disrespect ,but considering we r all experienced growers here  and have heard these claims before

id be happy to try a sample,if worth it ill drop the $  shit i drink that in a couple days fun money ya know

and tbh the only cat i know of that drops that kind of dough dont hang here anymore ,i may be wrong but we got peeps with families and  peeps with limited budget,that cant afford that kinda cash

dont know if ya had any members here test ur gear at all,but would help imo

and if ya say check out the rag ,that wont help considering alot of us dont go there

or ya can send some other stuff in to hand out among the community at no charge ,itsa what every other breeder has done  and most still visit

were a humble group and imma just trying to help you  out on peddling your wares here

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

if they were seperated id call them breeder packs so ya could pick the pheno ya wanted 

a mixed pack isnt quite the same

would ya use all the room ya had on hoping ,not me ,shit running 3 seed plants almost aint worth it,and if i dont find 1 decent one i wont look back and give the rest away

so in 10 yrs kaks the only cat i would trust and he dosnt want to make a nickle ,funny how it works imo

i was told cash croppers ruin weed cuz of the greed ,works for breeders to

justa my 2 cents

• Like 2

if you only want to pop three seeds of something I would suggest fems or just go with clones. If you are someone who is serious about popping beans and trying a variety of top quality phenos to choose your personal favorite to clone or make f2s from then these are for you. I have spent years working with these genetics and getting them to this point so if I want to make four bucks a seed on them I will. Complaining will only make them more expensive.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Ilynnboy said:

A breeders pack.

Not too bad.

Those C99 seeds I gave you cost me $150 for the 10 pack..ouch..

That why I got them from u bro ha ha but no way an hell am or would I pay that for a new breeder seems off to me as you say you would give them away think you forgot to say with a arm an leg

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Slick rick said:

That why I got them from u bro ha ha but no way an hell am or would I pay that for a new breeder seems off to me as you say you would give them away think you forgot to say with a arm an leg

I hear ya on that..

its why I trade for f2's and crosses now.

There is no other breeder doing what I am doing so I am not sure what you are trying to compare Antenna Seeds to.

i invented my own genre of music before releasing any records.

I do not want anyone who thinks these seeds are overpriced to buy them.

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, fabvariousk said:

There is no other breeder doing what I am doing so I am not sure what you are trying to compare Antenna Seeds to.

i invented my own genre of music before releasing any records.

I do not want anyone who thinks these seeds are overpriced to buy them.

Dude chill..

I talked shit to Mr Soul about his dam prices too on Instagram..and C99 is a Queen!!

it happens when dealing with a public forum.

Thick skin seems like it would be a good attribute when dealing with the public.

He told me to piss off..lol

I still love Cindy.

Edited by Ilynnboy
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, fabvariousk said:

if you only want to pop three seeds of something I would suggest fems or just go with clones. If you are someone who is serious about popping beans and trying a variety of top quality phenos to choose your personal favorite to clone or make f2s from then these are for you. I have spent years working with these genetics and getting them to this point so if I want to make four bucks a seed on them I will. Complaining will only make them more expensive.

Now if we spend 200 bucks we better find a keeper in small amounts of seeds here is my last seed buy 50 beans for 75.00 bucks I crack five of the skva x yeti a few months early and found a stank dank pheno which leans to skunk VA side but with yeti og yield I gave the rest of the beans to friend so that's why I got more which my order lasted week here is the girl found in five beans which were freebies at seed junkies

IMG_20170227_212416533.jpg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

Sorry, I am originally from Chicago and sometimes people not from there think I am getting mad because I don't put up with the normal shit people do. I am also a severe manic depressive which is the reason my seeds are so fucking strong and different. I need strong meds to function! I am not trying to be arrogant here. 

C99 is undoubtbley great and I have made it a part if my own work but this stuff is worlds beyond what Brothers Grimm and Soul have done! If C99 is a Mercedes then Headgames3 is a Bugotti.

slick If you had read anything about my genetics you would see everyone can find keepers in them in a few seeds. I am happy you found a nice a plant (and thought to post it in my forum) from a freebie pack. I am offering these 24 seed breeder packs so that the choice of keeper females is expanded. You can see I pop 30-50 beans at once and expect every lady to be worthy of smoking.

• Like 8

you want the dirt, from a seed popping maniac?

last year I popped 9 seeds of purplelazerlite , got 6 females, grew 4 inside and 2 outside.

In those 9 beans I found 4 plants surely worthy as mainstay keepers in any growers garden. 2 of them are still in mine and will be for some time to come.

I started growing in 1989..... not bragging when i say, I've popped thousands of seeds in my time.... and grown even more plants. When I call a plant a keeper, it has met many criteria along it's life from seed to harvest.

4 keepers in 9 beans...... what's that worth?

set your price as you see fit man

• Like 4
Guest Oldproseeds

FUCK ic maggot.....bunch of cokbites!

Free the people,from that dump hhahahaa,ic maggot is the other name,beside the RAG!

Op

• Zoot pinned this topic